• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Dear Anon,

Dude, not cool, you're doing the same crap you did a few months ago. Seriously, stop, I know you knew it wouldn't work on me which is why you're trying that with others.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anons,

Thanks for buy the CD! It helps support me <3

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

I heard you were in the hospital. I hope everything's going okay. Get well soon....................

Years
Dear Anonymous, thanks for getting me through this hellish school year. You are the only "true" friend I have, as in you stay with me, you get along well with me, you really know me, and you almost understand me. Even though we have no contact at all this summer, I will see you next year. Even through all the slap-fights and name-calling, you stayed. I love you, no really I do.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dear Anon,

Why must you live so far away? Its not fair!

Dear Anony,

Why do you offer me a place to live in the complete opposite city to where I chose to go to uni. Why didnt you tell me this earlier! You're making my life awfully difficult for no reason!

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anons,

I'm sorry about your friend. Why is everyone fighting so much lately. Oh well, I still love you because you're the only blood family members who care about me. I wish the whole family was more like you two. We're going to have fun tomorrow. Even if I'm sicker than a dog, I promise we'll go out on the town. <3

Years
Dear Anonymous.

I have a message for Genwunners - ORIGINAL 151 WILL NOT ALWAYS BE THE BEST! RESPECT THE OTHER 498!

*Hikari10's Avatar disapproves Genwunners*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

That will probably be the stupidest thing you could ever do. Just don't. Please.

Dear Anonymous,

Just over a year left... yeah idk how I'm gunna make it but I have no choice. I guess I expected it someday but... I just don't know if I can deal with that.

Last edited:

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

I will never let anyone kick me down ever again.
No matter how twisted people are, and no matter who thinks what about me,
I am my own person. And I am on top of the whole freaking world.
Sure I'm not as talented, special, beautiful, or strong as some other people
But I have something called a heart
And I know what to do with it.

Thanks for showing me what I need to do with my life... really.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

You may be family but you're a real annoying **** you know that.

Dear Anon,

Please stay strong, we can deal with that another time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Ok, that's fine. Don't talk to me. You go with your "friends" and I'll go with mine. I'll never forget our friendship. I guess this is over. :/

Years
Dear Anonymous,

You may not be my dad, but you are my best friend's dad. Therefore, it would only be right for me to honor you and your past services to the army. I know you didn't like your time there, but I thank you anyway for your service.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I swear to Christ I'm gonna put you 6 feet under at this rate.

Dear Anon,

Please save me from this hell.

Last edited:
Years
Dear A,

I don't dislike you or anything, but why are you so pushy? It's my life, so let me cut my hair if I want to and hold my fork the way I want to. Your obsession with looking "ladylike" bothers me. I'd understand trying to change me if I were a slob, but I'm nowhere close. Pleaaase just leave me be.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm terrified of losing you. The more I hold onto you the more afraid I become. My eyes just can't show tears. ;_; So I guess you'll have to feel them through my fingertips.

I can't live without you, so please never go away.

Besides, aren't you happy here? You always look so happy here. I'm sorry I'm a bother if I am. If you aren't happy I know it's because of me. Because there's no such thing as more perfect than you. It could never be your fault.

I just want you to stay with me until it all ends.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

I hope I didn't give you my cold. And if I did, I apologize. All I know is that I definitely don't want to get on your bad side.

Dear Anon,

How about inviting me, you know, the one who's bored out of their mind?

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

I wonder if you realize that life sucks sometimes. I'm fine with you being upset, but I'd like it if you'd listen to me for once instead of just using me. My advice is open to everyone, but this is getting ridiculous, especially when you just seem to shrug me off after your petty issues are dealt with.

Dear Anon

Shouldn't have followed you home.

Dear Anon,

You're an awesome person, but I'll be honest when I say I'm nervous to tell you stuff about me. Just because I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back