• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drawing Board (Idea Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Wow! You really put alot into that! I know a good share who are into that stuff...so if I told them..they'd be happy to join it!

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
hey, everyone, i want an opinion on an idea I've come up with. All I have is a title and an idea. Okay, here goes:

Two Paths, One Destiny
now, it involves three groups of maigic users, two supposedly good and one supposedly bad. A few members of the "good" groups find out the true intentions of the groups' leaders and then set about showing the world who the real good guys are.

please be honest, everyone, I want to refine this greatly, and if anyone has knows how to make this into a workable plot please, I beg you, let me know. Thanks for your time, everyone.

Years
Hmm..not bad,not bad...
Here's an idea that's based off Chobits

Title: A more advanced persocom (revival)

Plot: It takes place even more in the future. Persocoms are still the latest thing...but they've changed. They are now programmed to have powers. Dita and Zima are programmed to shut all of them down cause they don't believe it to be right. So basically,Dita and Zima are the enemies..(but you can make your own though..)

Years
1. Chobits is a manga from the creators of Cardcaptor Sakura...it's about a poor gut named Hideki living in a world with persocoms(computers that look like humans) He finds one in the trash...and they live happily ever after.. (that's the summery..)

2. ...Make it a little more understandable! In ways..it's sorta confusing..

Years
title:Neo-Risers: Dark Ara
~story~
Loshinu is a warrior which came to live in his old home, a hut in japan which has a strange portal inside.He jumps in the portal, and is trans ported to the world of demons, the Dark ara in japan.He slays alot of neo-risers, until he meets up with a neo-riser named Ryoqotsi, only to later meet up with mokoshin, the bull neo-riser.save the dark ara from Ryoqotsi, and retreve the sacred Flare Orb.Also, retrive the unpossesed

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
Okay, Howdy-Doody and all that other stuff...

On Topic: I... kinda filled out a little form I use to start a RPG, and the one thing I need is a way to peice it all together. (Hope you read the book!)

Name of RPG: (Can be edited) Blindness of Watership Down
Book based on: Watership Down and Tales From Watership Down by Richard Adams
Major plot Idea: When the White Blindness strikes the Watership Rabbits, they scramble and must find another Warren--Without infecting any other rabbits. Do do so, they must kill the infected rabbits (Which include Bigwig and Hyzenthay) to prevent spreading the desiese(sp). Then they find a warren of rabbits who cannot be harmed by the White Blindness. With help from Kehaar, the rabbits from Watership and the also-infected Efrafans form a new warren and interbreed with these so-called 'Frith's Rabbits'
Setting: Watership Down, Efrafa, surronding area and the warren of the 'Frith's Rabbits'

Last edited:

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
I've been thinking about doing a Fullmetal Alchemist/Teen Titans RP.

Ed and Al have found out a new sort of alchemy: time travel. While testing out this new spell, they take themselves and a group of other alchemists into the future, to a town called Jump City (where the Teen Titans live for anyone who doesn't know).

Any members of the RP could play as an alchemist or State Alchemist from FMA (are there more positions from FMA that anyone could play?) or a Teen Titan, neutral character with super powers, weapons, or skills, or a bad-guy from Teen Titans.

It's based on a FanFic I'm writing, called Titanic Alchemy (terrible name, lol) Anyone think it would be a good RP? My friend TAD said he would join it.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
I just bought the first two DVDs of FMA, when we're both at the house you can watch them with me. =3

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
Years
Yes, please make it, I've been dying to join a FMA RP! But sadly, when I joined there was already one started without me... I would join yours in half a heartbeat though! Please make it, that or I'd have to post it for you... J/k, but I still want you to make it. You'd have three members in no time!

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
Kitty-Kat said:
I've been thinking about doing a Fullmetal Alchemist/Teen Titans RP.

Ed and Al have found out a new sort of alchemy: time travel. While testing out this new spell, they take themselves and a group of other alchemists into the future, to a town called Jump City (where the Teen Titans live for anyone who doesn't know).

Any members of the RP could play as an alchemist or State Alchemist from FMA (are there more positions from FMA that anyone could play?) or a Teen Titan, neutral character with super powers, weapons, or skills, or a bad-guy from Teen Titans.

It's based on a FanFic I'm writing, called Titanic Alchemy (terrible name, lol) Anyone think it would be a good RP? My friend TAD said he would join it.
omg if you make this i will join in a second

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
*blinks* Lol, guess I'm making the RP then. Though I have no idea what to call it, I guess I'll just go with Titanic Alchemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back