• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A PokeMorph Story--A PG-16 PokeMorph RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
SU's are OPEN.
A PokeMorph Story
A PG-16 RP By PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott

Players:
Spoiler:

Plot:

It's the thirteen years ago in the Pokemon World. In Hoenn, there have been strange sightings around Lilycove City; in the sky. At 1:27 AM, Monday morning of June 1, there was a huge explosion in the sky; but it seemed far away. Multiplying lights appeared in the sky of various colors, and it was getting hotter everywhere, from Cinnabar Island to Castelia City to even Snowpoint City, where the snow is melting. The sightings spread until everyone everywhere saw it, and shortly after it reached Pallet Town, the only place not able to see, they fell.

The lights disappeared, and seven meteors fell to the world's surface; from in the water to underground to just plain on the ground. They were of seven different colors, and from each a child emerged, ranging from ages of infancy to five years. They each had a strange marking somewhere on their body, and the government immediately covered it up by mass broadcasting a Hypno to help delete the memory of any of the strange events. The government then contacted seven families who saw the children. They were each assigned a child, and were said to be the "Protectors." They raised the children in any way they did, and the years passed by. Only a few of the children remember their lives before they landed on the planet, and the others think that they are humans like their families. How wrong they are...

You:

You are one of the seven children, which now range from ages thirteen to eighteen. You are not human, but a PokeMorph, come from a PokeMorph planet. Your planet was being attacked and invaded by an unknown force, and you were chosen to repopulate PokeMorphs on the nearest possible planet. You were injected with more human DNA than you had, so that you could temporarily look normal on the planet you were sent to. PokeEarth has used thirteen years of time since then, and your human DNA is starting to wear off. Your "families" don't know what you are, and their reactions will vary as you deem fit. Little do you know that your role is not to just repopulate...

Rules:

1: Follow all PC and Roleplay Corner Rules.
2: No God-Modding, bunnying, Powerplaying, or anything else like that without my or the player you want to bunny's permission.
3: If you feel like you want to join this, but cannot, and there are spots open, I can put you on standby, and if you aren't away for too long, you can join in and catch up with the rest of us. If you are away for too long, however, I will put up your spot as "Open"
4: Have FUN!
5: This is a PG-16 RP, so romance is allowed to the point of non-excessive making out. Anything more can and will be left out of a post. Violence is not only tolerated but encouraged, but not too much blood or gore.
6: iHAVE FUN! Yet again.

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: If you have trouble finding out what this is, I don't want you here.
PokeMorph Species: You can basically be any non-legendary, but please, make it reasonable; no thirteen-year-old Tyranitar, please. :D
Appearance: At least one fat, juicy, tender paragraph detailing what your face looks like, what your build is, what you wear and what you look like without extra human DNA; where the Pokemon's attributes are and how they determine your limitations. You can link to an image for the PokeMorph part, if you wish.
Personality: Be it megalomaniac, wise, or just plain stupid, it will be DETAILED and at least one fat or two small-medium paragraphs.
Likes and Dislikes/Fears: At least three of each. These WILL be used against you in the RP.
History: It can be brief, but I recommend at least one big paragraph so that we can get a better perception of how to treat you and just so we can know and you can know. ^^
RP Sample: Required. Just type up whatever or copy and paste a post of yours and let me know how you do it.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Name: Leoni Bright

PokeMorph Species: Luxio

Appearance:
Leoni has a round face, surrounded by a mane of jet black hair, which has a certain stubbornness about it; no matter what Leoni does, her hair will stand on edge and give her an almost wild appearance. Her nose and mouth are fairly small, but by far her most dominating facial feature is her eyes. Leoni's large eyes are golden in colour, although her parents will insist they were brown when she was younger. As Leoni grows older, they gain a reddish tinge, and become increasingly penetrative. As she grows, Leoni's teeth become increasingly sharp, almost even carnivorous. Leoni did stand at 5'3'' a few years ago, but is prone to rapid growth spurts; currently, she stands at 5'6'', and is still expecting to grow taller. She is slender in build but has a fierce strength; a recent discovery. On each of her wrists, Leoni has two strange band marks, although she swears she only used to have one. Even now, she thinks she can see a third forming.
Leoni is very particular when it comes to clothing. she likes to wear a blue sleeveless t-shirt, tight black jeans and electric blue boots which rise half way up her calves. On wrists she wears yellow bracelets which glow incandescently, and around her neck is a small pendant of a four pointed star. Occasionally she will wear a black leather jacket which has yellow bands around the lower arms, and can sometimes be seen in a pair of black leather gloves. She owns a pair of electric blue headphones which have a lightning bolt design on the ear cups, which she almost always has either on her head or around her neck.

Personality:
Leoni is very much a lone wolf. Her preferred company of one is in direct respect to her ability to trust others, and so she claims to be lonely by choice. Leoni is dark, silent and keeps her emotions close to her chest, preferring to hide them even from herself. However, she has the uncanny ability to read the feelings of other people, almost as if she could see right through them. As a result, she is a very good judge of character, and if she deems you worthy she will be loyal to you until the very end. If someone is lucky enough to gain her trust, you would never find a greater companion, but those she doesn't like the look of will have to work very hard to get her on side.
Leoni has a dark sense of humour which is not well accepted by some. She may appear crude or unfeeling, but despite her distrusting and rock hard exterior, she would protect anyone who appears to be in immediate danger. At school she was conceived as the 'misunderstood' one, and this suited her perfectly, as it meant she wasn't bothered by others. Her ability to blend in and be ignored is precisely what she looked for, and she always felt increasingly awkward when presented with a social situation.

Likes and Dislikes/Fears:
Leoni has few but simple pleasures. She has a fondness for thunderstorms, warm fires and dark, solitary confinement. A perfect evening for her would be in a small niche of her room, listening to the rain pound her window by the light of a fire. However, in the Summer she may be found basking in the sun during a long walk on a seldom taken path. She was always fond of books, be them fictitious or knowledge based, and spent many days of her childhood reading rather than being out with people her age. Leoni likes music of almost any nature, but prefers the songs that stray from the charts. As well as finding it soothing, music provides Leoni with a reason not to talk to people; with her headphones on, she is not often disturbed.
As brave and hard-boiled as she may appear, Leoni has fears beyond what some may expect. Leoni has an almost irrational dislike for sand, and cannot stomach the feel of it between her feet. She has never been to a beach, and the thought of sand grains can cause her to feel nauseous. Leoni has a slight fear of insects and grass snakes, and as a result does not enjoy walking through tall grass or deep forests. Her greatest fear of all is one of being constrained against her will, be it through vines and chains or being trapped under water, in a burning building or in a small, closed off room, such as an elevator.

History:
Note: Leoni cannot remember her past fully, but has had small flashbacks throughout her life. She begins to understand them as the story begins, as her Pokemorph evolution into a Luxray starts.
Leoni Bright was born as a Shinx on her home planet. Her parents had been dead for much longer than the invasion had existed, and so the nameless Shinx was left as an orphan. Being assosciated with no one but being perfectly healthy, the authorities saw her as ideal to repopulate the Pokemorphs on a different planet. So at the age of four, Shinx was injected with extra Human DNA and sent to PokeEarth. She was christened Leoni by the Bright family, who found her wandering the streets of Ecruteak with no place to go.
Leoni grew up in a family which had much more children than they did money, but a happy family nonetheless. Leoni's adopted siblings all had fair hair and blue eyes, and so she stood out drastically amongst them. Being the sixth in a line of nine children, Leoni attempted to blend in to her surroundings as much as possible, and to Mr and Mrs Bright's dismay, the other children were happy to see her avoiding their company.
Eventually, the elder children who had resented Leoni the most had moved on to follow their own dreams, and so Leoni became aware that soon she too would have to choose a career path. However, her flashbacks are now more frequent and her memories are all the more clear, so she comes to realise her path has already been chosen for her.

RP Sample: Taken from Perfect Being Delta: if insufficient, I can post a different sample which may be more fitting.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Application

ooc: I hope it's okay for me to post this here, I couldn't find an ooc board.

Name: Nia Midori
PokeMorph Species: Jolteon
Appearance: Nia is moderately short, standing 5'2"; her figure is very sleek and streamlined; she has moderate hips and small shoulders, and a skinny waist. Her chest is somewhat on the smaller side as well, meaning that overall she is not very curvy. Her skin is extremely pale-- almost alabaster colored-- and seems to refuse to tan. Nia's hair, however, progressed over the years from being a typical blonde to a bright, lemon-yellow color. It also grew thicker, taking the shape of odd spikes. It is very straight and won't curl, though in humidity it sometimes frizzes. Her hair is grown in choppy layers just past her shoulders, with side bangs cut to frame her face. Recently her ears have begun to grow out to be longer and stick out backwards on the sides of her head, and have sprouted lemon yellow fur that matches her hair. Her arms and feet are fuzzy lemon yellow as well, giving an appearance of gloves and socks. Nia's eyes are pitch black—no white, as if her entire eye were a pupil, and they sparkle in the light. Her canine teeth are somewhat more pronounced than that of a normal human, and her fingernails are a bit sharper and grow more quickly, requiring constant trimming. Lemon yellow fur has also sprouted around her waist, draping down to what almost looks like a spiky skirt.
Nia wears metallic silver eyeshadow that sparkles in the light. On her torso is a dark gray spaghetti strap tank top with a diagonal pinstripe pattern in shiny silver thread. She also wears a pair of form-hugging black yoga shorts that are slightly above knee length. She always has on her favorite pair of boots, which are black with silver strings and a lemon yellow toecap. They are more fashionable than functional and are more like sneakers than actual boots from their fabric and build. She has a small, strange yellow lightning bolt marking on her chest near her collarbone.
Spoiler:

Personality: Nia is a born leader. She has a very strong motherly instinct and always sticks up for those who can't stick up for themselves; and likewise enjoys organizing events, strategies, and games. She has a competitive streak and enjoys races and challenges, which can sometimes be her weakness. Nia tends to joke around, and is also somewhat easily distracted; if she wants to accomplish something, she will probably rush into it. Nia is very friendly and whenever she meets someone grouchy, it automatically seems like a challenge to her to make them her friend. She is very energetic and talks a frustratingly large amount, often skipping topics nonsensically. Nia loves small children and tends to take anyone younger than her under her wing. She enjoys sharing things and teaching others, even if she isn't always right in what she teachers. Nia has a fierce sense of loyalty, which can easily get her into trouble as she is quick to trust someone and decide that she must protect them. Somewhat gullible.

Likes: Foods with meat and/or cheese and a lot of calories; sunny days; small children; jokes; hugs and comfort.
Dislikes: Losing battles; seeing people be treated poorly; rain; the sight of blood(it makes her queasy).
Fears: Deep water. She cannot swim at all, hates the feeling of being wet, and is deeply ashamed of this.
Hurting her legs; they are her most valued part of her body to her since they help her run, jump, etc.
Losing people she cares about, or leaving someone behind accidentally.

History: Nia barely remembers her time on her pokemorph planet, and grew up thinking it had all been a strange dream for the longest time. She never knew her original parents; they disappeared when she was very young. Regardless, Nia has grown up in a fairly happy household with the Midori family; a young couple who, at the time when Nia was sent to earth, had just lost their child to a miscarriage. While walking the streets aimlessly in her sorrow, Mrs. Midori walked by a dumpster and found a young girl digging through the trash, eating some beef jerky. It was Nia, who Mrs Midori immediately swept home to give a hearty meal of eggs, ham, and cheese while she called the police to see if this could be someone's missing child. Nia explained to her that she was an orphan but could not really remember what was going on or where she was, and after some time of making sure that this was true, they took her in and raised her as one of their own. Over the past few years Mrs Midori noticed odd changes in Nia, and did her best to help her cope with them; knitting her hats to conceal her ears when she was self-conscious of them, and complimenting her how beautiful neon yellow hair was. However things soon changed enough that it was clear that Nia wasn't human. Now that she is older, Nia is starting to think that her vague, strange dreams she grew up with were reality.
Nia's life with the Midoris was happy; she has one younger sibling (a human), though another was lost to a birth defect shortly after he was born, and this tragedy made Nia very fiercely protective of younger, weaker life.

RP Sample: The stream rippled quietly near her feet; the sun shone down upon the water, reflecting the area with little dots of brilliant light. Quilla stretched her arms above her head and yawned, then let them drop behind her into the grass. She stretched her feet before her and looked at the sky, smiling. Quilla considered how delicious the sandwich that she had just eaten had been, closing her eyes and letting the sun shine down on her face. Thinking about the sandwich made her think about the cucumbers that had been used to make it...which, in turn, made her visualize her Father's garden all the way back home in Violet City. Next, she wondered how things were back in the city, and soon Quilla was lost in thought. She opened her eyes to stare at the great blue sky, and noticed a pidgey streak through a cloud. Quickly, Quilla sat up, and looked to her left where Totodile had been eating moments before.
"Totodile, look, a-- Totodile?"
Where the Pokemon had been, now there was simply a patch of smooshed grass.
"Totodile? Totodile! Where are you?" Quilla called, shifting around and looking all directions nervously. She finally jumped to her feet, glancing this way and that in a tizzy. Finally Quilla's eyes snagged on a blue shape on the water down the stream: her Totodile laying on it's back and peddling it's feet, enjoying the cool water. Quilla sighed with relief.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
ooc: Can I reserve a SU spot please? I'll have it done by the end of tomorrow night.

Name: Daniel 'Danny' Carson

PokeMorph Species: Weavile

Appearance: At least one fat, juicy, tender paragraph detailing what your face looks like, what your build is, what you wear and what you look like without extra human DNA; where the Pokemon's attributes are and how they determine your limitations. You can link to an image for the PokeMorph part, if you wish.

Personality: Be it megalomaniac, wise, or just plain stupid, it will be DETAILED and at least one fat or two small-medium paragraphs.

+ Girls: Ever since puberty hit, Danny has had a keen interest in the opposite gender. Though not a bit hit with the ladies and never having really engaged in a proper relationship, he has some experience in this department (though the strange markings on his body have been a concern of his in the past).
+
+
- Junk Food: Deviating from the stereotype, Danny hates junk food or anything unhealthy. Whether this is because his adoptive mother taught him how to cook from an early age, or just because his tastebuds are slightly different to those of regular teens, he doesn't know. What he does know is that vegetables taste good, burgers and fries taste bad.
-
-
x
x
x

History: Danny's heritage is mixed, though his mother being a Weavile meant that he inherited her species' genetic code and not that of his father, a Scrafty (their relationship is a long and different story). He was vaguely aware of the war by the time his DNA was modified and he was sent to 'Earth', being only five or so years of age at the time; most of his memories have been repressed due to trauma, anything connected to his pre-human life is all but a recurring dream to him. Because of this, he has no idea that he has Pokémon DNA and that his human life is a facade. Danny realises there are things about him which aren't quite normal, but deals with it.

RP Sample: Required. Just type up whatever or copy and paste a post of yours and let me know how you do it.

Last edited:

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
Reserve me a role please, my exams are hindering my RP habits, as soon as I can I'll post my SU and begin posting.

Years
Okay, this is what I have so far:

@Arcaray: You are ACCEPTED. I like that your character is "growing" through her Pokemon so...detailedly.

@RavenStar: ACCEPTED. I like Nia a lot. It'll be fun RPing with you!

@Eight, DarkAngel91, and CrossJHero: You are all RESERVED. Make your SU's on your own time.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Reserve me a spot, please. I have an idea for a character so I'd like to try it out.

Last edited:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
Name: Maya Rhodes

PokeMorph Species: Vespiquen

Appearance: Maya is a tall and slender woman that stands at a decent height of six feet one. Her face resembles a smooth oval, with visibly raised cheekbones and a small splash of freckles across her nose. Her pupilless eyes hides behind a pair of ellipse glasses that always seems to be foggy. She sports a large red pimple on her upper forehead, which is hidden beneath her shaggy blond hair, which she ties up in two short ponytails on either side of her head. Some highlights of the hair around said ponytail are coloured black, though people assumes that she dyes it. On her ears she wears a pair of yellow tusk-like earrings which bends down from her ears to cover the area around her neck.

Maya's typical wardrobe consists of a simple lemon-yellow tank top, which has raised collars giving it a somewhat majestic look. She also loosely ties a pale orange scarf around said collar to further emphasize her look. On her arms she wears a pair of black, fingerless gloves which extends from her knuckles until it ends beneath the short sleeves of her top. She keeps her long fingernails in mint condition, and even dyes it a striking orange colour. She wears a sash around her waist, which is colored black on the top and yellow on the bottom. Her burgeoning skirt takes on a similar pattern, and people who sees it remarks at how much it resembles a bee's tail. This weird look has given her quite a reputation, not that she cares much about what other people think about her.

Personality: Maya has an air of authority around her. She is highly intelligent and analytic, and always takes account of her surroundings before making an action. She has an astounding amount of logic, and she uses this fact to her advantage. Maya always stands out as the smartest person in the group, and often serves the role of the strategic thinker. She often gets into a lot of arguments, most of which she won. She spends mostof her free time being buried in books, so she knows about nearly everything about the world.

Maya is not without her backdraws, however. She spends her days in solitude, and nearly always isolates herself from society. She has a sharp tongue and is extremely headstrong; she will never back down from anything even though she knows she's losing, and while this trait has its benefits it's really more trouble than it's worth. She also often criticizes the people around her, often scolding them in highly unpleasant ways. People typically try to avoid her unless they really, really need her help.

Note: Her first fear is a reference to Vespiquen's 4x Stealth Rock weakness lol.
+ Maya can't live without books. They are, as she defines her, "the only friend [she] can trust. They share their knowledge with [her] and will never turn their backs away."
+ To everybody's disbelief, she also likes flowers and plants in general, and tend to feel calmer (and be nicer) around them.
+ She also seems to enjoy scolding and antagonizing other people, although she (obviously) doesn't show this externally.
- Maya doesn't like it when something doesn't go her way. She looks for someone to blame and will yell at them for days on end.
- Maya is a vegetarian, and therefore she despises meat, poultry and pork. The smell of them, she admits, "makes [her wants] to vomit."
- She hates loud noises with a passion, and prefers silence as it will let her focus on her reading.
x Maya is terrorized of boulders. She trembles in fear at the mere sight of them.
x She is a technophobe, and much prefers reading traditional books to looking at a laptop.
x Maya is afraid of her original Vespiquen parents, and fears that they will someday come for her.

History: Maya has a perfect memory of her past. She was born to a pair of Vespiquen on another planet, and as a young Combee she endured child abuse, which came around as the main ingredient of her solitary nature. When she was 5, the cops caught her parents abusing her right-handed, and they were taken to jail. Since there were no orphanages where she came from, and she had no other living relatives, the government put her on a program which sent her to another planet and find a better life. She crash-landed on a planet called Earth, and she was adopted by an earthling woman in her mid-fifties named Helen Rhodes, and she had been living with her ever since.

RP Sample:
P.S. I hope you don't mind that I used the same RP Sample as from your other RP >_>

Lisa watched as the spear protruded Glenn's heart. Lisa watched as the fire engulfed Helena's body. Lisa watched as the blade slashed clean across John's stomach.

That's all Lisa has been. A watcher. A powerless watcher, who could do nothing to save her friends, too frail to be of any use, too afraid to even try. But that wouldn't be the case any longer. She felt rage building up inside her from all the grief that she experienced, all the tears that she cried, all the pains that she felt...

She grabbed the sword in her right hand, and lunged for Gwyneth, who dodged with a sidestep and directed her blade at Lisa's back. But Lisa saw that coming. She nimbly positioned herself in such a way that her head was under Gwyneth's blade, and she threw the blade at the hilt, disarming Gwyneth as well as herself. Gwyneth flinched and staggered, and Lisa quickly moved in and pushed her against a wall. Gwyneth slumped down and tried to get up, but Lisa didn't give her any chance. She quickly sat on top of Gwyneth's stomach, grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked with all her might. Gwyneth's face showed anguish, and she screamed so loudly Lisa thought the windows would shatter. But Lisa was determined. No mercy, she thought in anger as her tears painted a white streak against her ash-covered face. After two minutes of grappling with each other, Lisa got up, using Gwyneth's stomach as a stepping stone, and grabbed her sword. She delivered a powerful blow to the heart of her worst enemy, who died soon after in a pool of blood.

It's over, Lisa thought, it's all over... She walked over to John's dead body, and slept an eternal sleep with her hand in John's...

Three months later, the news reported of an abandoned warehouse to the far south of town, and the 5 dead bodies that rested inside. The townspeople took it for a mass-murder, and everything went by quietly soon after. They didn't know that 4 of those 5 bodies were what saved their lives, and they didn't know about the plot that could've cost them their lives. But that's what we humans are. We're ignorant beings. And because we are, It'll only be a matter of time before history repeats itself, and the Apocalypse will be reenacted...yet again.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011
Am I too late? If not can you reserve me just so I can start and finish a sign-up? If it's too late, no probs, I'll just watch.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Name: Kobora King (Known as Tyrant)
PokeMorph Species: Umbreon
Appearance: Kobora is a normal in terms of height, standing at about 5'4. He has dark skin (Yes, he's black. No racist comments, please). His green eyes are normally hidden under his sunglasses except when he's asleep. He has short, white hair that he washes daily to keep it "looking awesome." He wears a black and green cloak (like the one Xemnas wears as the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 2), and blue and black boots. He has a Sharpedo necklace around his neck that he made himself.
Personality: Kobora is the shy type. He won't talk to people he doesn't know very well. He normally spends his days somewhere he could be alone, and away from home. Kobora likes to help people, but without them knowing so he doesn't get the credit since he thinks he doesn't deserve it. Kobora is a nice guy, and he will protect his friends...if he had any. He can never seem to make friends at all, and he's so quiet, it's as if he isn't even there. Kobora is cautious of suspicious people, and he'll neever talk to suspicious people. He stays in his house sometimes, and buys soda quite often, thinking soda could fill the void of a lack of friends.
+ Ice cream. For some weird reason, Kobora likes ice cream. It's his favorite food.
+ Playing video games. He likes to play all different types of games.
+ Doing landscaping jobs. He thinks it's a good way to make money.
- Tennis. Kobora thinks tennis is so boring, even reading is better.
- Really spicy food. Kobora really hates spicy food that burns his mouth like a fire.
- Critics. Critics make Kobora so angry, he has to punch somebody in the face.
History: Kobora barely remembers his time on her pokemorph planet, and grew up thinking it had all been a strange dream the entire time. Kobora's parents dissapeared when Kobora was very young. Kobora has grown up in a mostly empty household with the Nix family. The Nix family was rarely home, leaving Kobora alone. When they were around, they acted really racist. Kobora left his house a lot when he was called racist names, wandering the streets. Kobora never really lived a normal life like everybody else, being trapped under a tree due to rainy days. In masic terms, Kobora was an orphan, but he had a family that hated him just because he was black. Now that he is older, Kobora thought the weird dreams he had for years was becoming true.
Kobora's life with the Nix's was horrible; he was constantly being called named by his family, and he was always in his room, drinking soda and playing video games in the attic, where his room was. He didn't like his life at all, and he wanted it to change.
RP Sample: From the RP D.N.A

Spoiler:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Name: Kobora King (Known as Tyrant)
PokeMorph Species: Umbreon
Appearance: Kobora is a normal in terms of height, standing at about 5'4. He has dark skin (Yes, he's black. No racist comments, please). His green eyes are normally hidden under his sunglasses except when he's asleep. He has short, white hair that he washes daily to keep it "looking awesome." He wears a black and green cloak (like the one Xemnas wears as the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 2), and blue and black boots. He has a Sharpedo necklace around his neck that he made himself.
Personality: Kobora is the shy type. He won't talk to people he doesn't know very well. He normally spends his days somewhere he could be alone, and away from home. Kobora likes to help people, but without them knowing so he doesn't get the credit since he thinks he doesn't deserve it. Kobora is a nice guy, and he will protect his friends...if he had any. He can never seem to make friends at all, and he's so quiet, it's as if he isn't even there. Kobora is cautious of suspicious people, and he'll neever talk to suspicious people. He stays in his house sometimes, and buys soda quite often, thinking soda could fill the void of a lack of friends.
+ Ice cream. For some weird reason, Kobora likes ice cream. It's his favorite food.
+ Playing video games. He likes to play all different types of games.
+ Doing landscaping jobs. He thinks it's a good way to make money.
- Tennis. Kobora thinks tennis is so boring, even reading is better.
- Really spicy food. Kobora really hates spicy food that burns his mouth like a fire.
- Critics. Critics make Kobora so angry, he has to punch somebody in the face.
History: Kobora barely remembers his time on her pokemorph planet, and grew up thinking it had all been a strange dream the entire time. Kobora's parents dissapeared when Kobora was very young. Kobora has grown up in a mostly empty household with the Nix family. The Nix family was rarely home, leaving Kobora alone. When they were around, they acted really racist. Kobora left his house a lot when he was called racist names, wandering the streets. Kobora never really lived a normal life like everybody else, being trapped under a tree due to rainy days. In masic terms, Kobora was an orphan, but he had a family that hated him just because he was black. Now that he is older, Kobora thought the weird dreams he had for years was becoming true.
Kobora's life with the Nix's was horrible; he was constantly being called named by his family, and he was always in his room, drinking soda and playing video games in the attic, where his room was. He didn't like his life at all, and he wanted it to change.
RP Sample: From the RP D.N.A

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 26, 2011
Hi, I'd like to join, will probably have my sheet filled out tomorrow.

If you need more just let me know, I can elaborate anything that needs more detail.

Name: Adina Hiragani

PokeMorph Species: Charmander

Appearance: Adina is an average sized girl, her height measured at 5'5, but still growing. Her body is fit and toned, her breasts at an average C cup size while her hips are slender. Her hair is light orange, just a few shades away from the color of fire. It is cut in a short pixie style with the tips flipped out. Her face is slightly rounded, a small nose and mouth are accompanied by two large and bright green eyes that have lizard-like slits for pupils. Adina wears a plain white tank top and an orange flared skirt with white thigh covering spandex shorts underneath. As she has grown her teeth have become sharper, more like fangs, and her nails have sharpened into claws as well. Her temper is getting shorter as well, but two developments are much stranger. Adina, at the age of twelve, sprouted what could've been just a small bump on her back at that time. As the years have gone by though and it has grown she can no longer deny that she has a tail like a salamander or other such lizard. It is the same color as her hair and she can move it as she pleases. The other, and possibly even stranger of the two, was when she would sneeze, cough, or get extremely angry, she could literally spit fire. She tries to hold it in usually unless it can be used as part of a prank.

Personality: Adina is a prankster and a joker. With a quick wit and a sharp tongue to match, she's sure to cause commotion and laughter wherever she goes. She may be a bit immature at times, and is known for pulling pranks everywhere she goes, deep down she really just loves making people laugh and smile. Streetwise and scrappy, no one has ever managed to catch her with a prank of their own. She makes friends easily but tries to get too close to anyone, as a life living on the streets taught her it was wise to do. Though typically light-hearted, Adina has a short fuse and is quick to anger. If someone pushes her buttons she lets them know, and usually she lets them know with her fists. Having gotten in many fights, she is no weak little girl. In fact, she's more likely to beat someone up just for thinking that about her. Adina can be hasty at times, but when it really counts she's good at doing what she's told if there's real danger involved.

Likes and Dislikes/Fears: Adina is deathly afraid of water, to the point where she even refuses to drink it, drinking juice and soda instead. She also greatly dislikes people who are snobby and think they are better than she is. A real pet peeve of her's is people who are too serious and have no sense of humor. What's the point of life if you don't plan on it enjoying, right? Adina loves to play practical jokes on others and loves to make people laugh. She loves food cooked on the grill. She also has a strange love for all things adorable.

History: She remembers nothing of her home planet, having only been 3 years old at the time of her landing. The family that took her in was none too happy about it, and even tossed her out of the house after deciding she could manage on her own. At first she was depressed to be alone, but she quickly learned the ways of the streets and got by just fine. It was during boring days where there was no lunch to pilfer from some unsuspecting citizen that she learned her knack for pranking. When she saw how others laughed at the pranks she lit up, knowing that this was the key to being accepted by others. No one has really noticed the strange changes happening to her, as she's never stayed close to anyone long enough for them to notice, but lately people who see her mark her as a freak and a cretin. It is this attitude she despises almost as much as she despises water. Though she won't admit it to herself, she has been searching for acceptance ever since her old family tossed her out.

RP Sample: She looked into his eyes, searching for answers. How could he have done this? Was everything he had told her before a lie?
"I... I don't understand..." She barely managed to spit out in her confusion. Tears welled up in her eyes, threatening to pour down.
No, she thought to herself, I cannot fall apart in front of him. She turned away from him, walking to the door quickly with her head down to the floor.
"Janie, wait!" Iverik called to her, stretching his hand out towards her as if to snatch her back.
She did not even turn to look at him. After leaving the room she continued down the hall and out of the mansion. Her legs moved on their own, taking her down to her garden. Janie needed air, Janie needed to get out of that place, but most of all Janie needed answers.
As she finally arrived to the garden kept entirely for herself she fell down to her knees, finally giving in to the sobs that had been caught in her throat, the tears now falling like rain in a thunderstorm. She did not have anywhere to go, but Janie knew she could not stay with a horrid monster that had been disguised as a normal man.

Last edited:
Years
MiriaNakise and KoboraX are ACCEPTED. They look nice, especially since KoborsX poosted his twice. ^^

Conjurer, I don't mind that you used the same RP sample as my other RP. Because I'm ACCEPTING you. I just love how...beefy your SU's are!

Raikiri is now RESERVED, and Beechlgz...if someone drops out, I'll let you join, because I'm thinking that nine people is enough. :\

Years
Wahoo, I got nerdy and drew pictures of me and Miria's characters. xD Check Nia's profile again for a picture and updated information on her clothes, since before I neglected to mention clothing and she may as well have been running around nekkid...

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
EDIT: Finished completely

Name: Robert "Bob" Karlsson
Pokemorph Species: Snorlax
Appearance: Bob is a big boy. Standing well over 6 feet (closer to 6"3 or 6"4) and weighing in the neighborhood of 250 pounds (likely nearing 275-300 range during his "hibernation" periods), Bob is a giant among men. Bob's body mass combines muscle and fat in a single package. Bob manages to be quite athletic and strong, having excellent endurance despite his size. Bob has noticeably small arms and legs with his torso composing most of its body. His stomach is quite large, but his human DNA manages to make his large stomach not as ridiculous in composition when compared to his true origins. However, Bob has noticeably large feet and hands.

Bob's head is quite large as well, probably weighing a fair share by itself. His eyes are small and its hard to discern his what his brown eyes actually look like. He has a toothy smile with his canines being longer and sharper than others. Bob's hair is of medium length with a blue/green hue to it. The hair brushes across his forehead and interrupts his vision from time to time. Bob has large pointy ears that usually are hidden by his bushy hair. A nose is noticeably the one thing that appears to be missing from Bob's face when in reality, his nose is fairly small and adds little depth to his face.

Bob's clothing is relatively standard and doesn't add much character to him. On most days, Bob wears a blue shirt with a large tan circle at the center that acts a visual design. Preferring shorts over pants, Bob wears tan khaki shorts that have lots of pockets for him to store whatever he desires (mostly food). A plain brown leather belt keeps the pants from falling as Bob's quite fluctuates and the shorts at the time are slightly too large. Enjoying accessories, Bob wears a chain necklace and has a variety of chains hanging on his shorts and wrists. He also sports on a fancy watch on his left wrist so he always knows what time it is (particularly if its snack time). Bob is forced to wear tan boots as it is the only shoe that fits him comfortably due to his large feet.

Personality: Bob is a relaxed individual who does not stress about a lot of things. He is outgoing, friendly and sociable, loving to be active (but on his own terms, mind you), and being with people. Bob has built quite the reputation on his excellent sense of humor and people skills. Talking, laughing and being alive all bring a smile to Bob's big chubby face. Being popular is normal for Bob and revels in the fact that people enjoy his presence. He remains humble despite his popularity and it probably contributes to it as people realize that Bob does not let trivial things get to his head.

Bob keeps a cool head on his shoulders and does not let his emotions get to it. It helps that Bob is rarely opinionated and does not speak his mind as much as he should, preferring to utter a joke in poor taste than contribute something important to a conversation. This leads Bob to be considered a joker, but its more that Bob rarely takes things seriously. Ambition is something he lacks which is likely a symptom of Bob not caring for much and not taking many things seriously.

Bob has a good heart and loves to help people, though because Bob is not particularly intelligent he often becomes useless in such endeavors. However, he is skilled in improvising and being creative, shocking some with his creative thinking. Sometimes this creative thinking is a double edged sword and while he may walk away with success, it may end poorly for others including himself.

Likes/Dislikes:
+ Food, particularly fruit and meat
+ Sleep, lounging or any activity that involves resting. He often reads during these times unless he is actually sleeping.
+ Children and playing any sort of game.
+ Socializing as Bob enjoys having people to talk to and fool around with
- Running, since he is quite slow and dislikes moving unless he is doing he deems "fun"
- Waking up before he actually wants to
- Nightmares since they disturb his sleep
- Loud music since they disturb his sleep

History: Bob does not remember much of his time on his homeworld. He was only 5 at the time, but he realized rather quickly that his time there was not some intense dream but a reality. Regardless, the past is the past and Bob adapted himself to his new world in order to survive. Bob was taken by a family with open arms and successfully integrated himself into human society. Bob, with his infinite humor and love of life, became popular amongst his peers and adults in his new "hometown". Aside from a few bullies picking on Bob's size and lack of agility, most warmed up to Bob's charms and smile. School was easy for Bob despite him being not the smartest knife in the drawer (and frequent naps in school didn't help much), but his common sense pulled him through. As Bob steps closer to adulthood, Bob has become introspective and wonders where he came from.

"Natural, I suppose," he continues to tell himself. But somehow, it doesn't feel all that normal.

RP Sample: "Man, I really should of asked for directions around this damn city," Isaac grunted standing in the middle of the street of Chipper City. Isaac, to put it in very simple terms, has a poor sense of direction combined with his lack of clarity on his orders and became lost faster than a small child in a supermarket. With a sigh, Isaac tossed his torn map to the ground and attempted to remember his orders. "Let's see….all i know is the meeting is outside of the city. There is supposed to be a small clearing or something. I doubt it is by the docks or where I came from. Sooo, I guess I'll go that way," he exclaimed pointing at an old lady who fainted from shock. A shy grin followed and then he began to run, making himself obviously more suspicious to begin with. Hopefully, it doesn't become a murder case.

At this point, Isaac abandoned his previous concerns knowing he wasted so much wandering the city trying to find a familiar face. His hunger pains bothered him to the point he ditched all his allies to find some crappy restaurant to stuff his face. The food was surprisingly satisfactory but that is besides the point. It likely set him back a fair amount of time, and time and Isaac always had a strenuous relationship to say the least.

Karma must of been on Isaac's side as luck would have it Isaac was on a main road that led north…or something like that. At this point, Isaac followed his gut and simply picked a direction and stuck with it. He was pretty sure he had to leave the road or something and head to some clearing, but he wasn't exactly sure. Isaac's typical nature was to ignore orders and not listen to superiors or elders. It was a nasty habit that originated from Isaac's nonchalant attitude as a delinquent. Let's just say old habits die hard. All he could muster in his hazy memories was "clearing", "north" and "outside city". Not exactly the best recollection.

Normally in these situations, Isaac would summon one of his Pokemon, fly around like a moron, and find his comrades. "No, no. Can't do that. Wouldn't leave a great impression with the group. Pretty sure Chris already finds me an idiot. And the leader…" Isaac said with a shiver. His other idea was to summon Luke and hope his powers could track his allies. However, that brought up the underlying problem: Pokemon use was illegal. If he somehow got caught, it would not only land him in a hot water but could potentially undermine the Uprising's greater goal. Too much risk, not enough reward. Trusting his terrible internal compass was the only choice. Looking back at his backpack, he muttered to his companions hidden in their Pokeballs: "Let's hope Lady Luck is on our side."

In the distance (after a fair amount of walking around), he could barely make up a few figures. They appeared to be people and some figures were more familiar than others. Making a dash for the figures, Isaac found himself in the clearing that he was supposed to be at what seemed to be days ago. Out of breath, he leapt into the outside of the group in somewhat bold fashion.

"Guess I am late to the party, eh?"

By the looks of it, he was the only newcomer. Maybe I should of stayed home, he began to think. I feel a bit out of place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back