• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event [AUDIENCE SIGN UP NOW] PokeCommunity's Big Brother [POKEMON]

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
It is indeed the Fire Emblem Heroes poll. The top female and male character each get a special outfit for Heroes.

And honestly, at this point I'd rather vote for someone to make everyone have 2 votes, than vote for someone and make them the only one with 3.

That sounds really cool actually. Makes me want to get a smart phone even more so, just so I can get that game when it comes out.

As for the voting thing, I understand what you mean. And I can agree with you on that front.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
OK guys!

You can vote for these people:
CUTIEFLY!!!
LadyLucina
Rivvon
Lycanroc

Use whatever method necessary to decide who to vote out :) Please submit your votes within 48 hours - after that time the first housemate task will start. FloofyIncinerator already voted so that's one vote for CUTIEFLY!!! who will be first to go?

I'll be an audience member, if that's still open for signup

You're in :) Vote in this thread for evictions.

As an audience member, I would go for evicting Cutiefly, mostly because I chose someone at random. Nothing personal.

Am I doing this evicting thing right?

oh! then i think audience C:

I think I'll become an audience, since somebody might be needing that more than us.

Good luck with the event, peeps.

I'll also sign up as an audience member!

I'll sign up as an audience member as well.

Yo, I would like to be an audience member, if there's still space for me. :)

Hm, this looks really interesting! I will sign up as a member of the audience, if that's possible.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Alright I'll bite the bullet and vote. Let's see....I like Lucina cause she's fun to play in Smash Bros...Lycanroc is my favorite Pokemon in Alola...so those two are safe.

So between Rivvon and Cutiefly, I'm gonna vote Cutiefly, nothing personal, I just wasn't a fan of Cutiefly when it was released :(

First votes are so hard!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The audience has spoken. Rivvon is now eliminated.

Task One: Make a thread in your chosen forum AND form an alliance with someone here. Pick someone out in this thread and PM them... giving them their word that you'll form an alliance with them. :)

Anyone who doesn't make a thread will get a nomination point.

I haven't actually been involved in this forum, but I'd like to be a housemate in 4th gen if that's okay.

I'm still relatively new and this seems like a good way to get a little involved.

Also a reason to go check out the 4th gen forums. :) It is my favorite gen.

I'll be registering as a housemate of the Sun and Moon forum. Also user waterproof convinced me to join.

I'll sign up as an audience member as well.

I'd like to sign up as a housemate representing Pokemon Gaming Central

Housemate- Second Gen please? I wanted Challenges but i waited too long to login aha
:3

wheeee~

Housemate, Pokémon General!!

I'd like to sign up as a housemate representing Fifth Generation, please!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate and represent Challenges!

why the hell not

I'll represent the Third Generation if you don't mind :x

All right, I can see this. I feel like this'll have a touch of a Total Drama Island feel to it. Anyways, I'm hopping on this bandwagon, too.

I will be signing up as a housemate, representing the ROM Hacking Forum.

First!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate, representing the Sixth Generation forum!

Is this how you sign up?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
The audience has spoken. Rivvon is now eliminated.

Task One: Make a thread in your chosen forum AND form an alliance with someone here. Pick someone out in this thread and PM them... giving them their word that you'll form an alliance with them. :)

Anyone who doesn't make a thread will get a nomination point.

What should the thread be about? Anything pertaining to the forum?

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Alliance has been established. Thread is going to get there eventually.
why did i have to pick challenges this is so hard to make a thread for

Back