• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Origins: Red - Pokémon Fire Red Remake for the DS

Years
While I hope this won't be the case...
With Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go Eevee on the horizon, are you still going to make this game?

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
I saw that you changed it to Blue version instead of Yellow, I can't wait to play this when you release it because HGSS are one of my favorites and seeing a DS Kanto remake might be awesome.

bluhacks263

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
Will we be able to go to Johto after the main parts of the hack are completed in the future? :)

Last edited:
Years
It will indeed have Johto in the After story :)

Here is a new look at the Team Rocket Game Corner's Boss Room:

5fa42f587ae1efb0a35dd68e1ff81ce0.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
If you keep going with the ds yellow remake it will be amazing, I hope to see jassie and james, fi it's possible.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
Keep going please if you don't finish this rom hack no one is going to do it.

Last edited:

bluhacks263

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
Once this rom hack gets finished, it might become my favorite Pokemon game because it's Gen 4 and I don't want to play Firered because of the Gen 3 mechanics. I hope that your rom hack gets more popular and becomes the first completed Gen 4 hack where you have a different story, even if the Kanto maps are not changed.

Back