• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nah I don't think it'll be fighting. Psychic maybe but there's no reason to make another fighting/fire type. :(

Also um, I would not like those final evolutions. :( Second just looks too much like Thundurus tbh.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I've already seen a Fennekin plush and it's only been 24 hours since they games were reveal.
Spoiler:

Crap. This fandom is fast. O_O

Wow, Fennekin is so cute. x3

...Wait, where did that person get that Fennekin plush? :o

Are we already 11 months into the future? xD

Platinum Lucario

Years
Yeah, obviously the person who drew those evolutions of the starters did pretty good. But I'm quite concerned about the Chespin final evolution one, it's not supposed to be a mole... it's supposed to be a much bigger chipmunk. xD

blue

gucci
Years
Those Chespin & Froakie evolutions look far too similar, I'd like Fennekin to turn out something like this:

Spoiler:

It kinda looks like Sawsbuck/Rapidash but still, I like that design.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I like the idea of Chespin's armor plating but then it would be a Grass/Ground type by the looks of it. I don't like Fennekin's though it does remind me of Kyuubimon's digivultion but I kinda like Froakie's.

blue

gucci
Years
I wonder how long it will actually be before we find out the evolutions of them? IIRC we got BW's evolutions shortly before the release, right?

Platinum Lucario

Years
If someone was to design Fennekin's final evolution with the fur in it's ears at the same length as Fennekin's, then I would indeed accept it as my most favorite out of all. After seeing that last one... it was way too overgrown [/criticism]. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Those Chespin & Froakie evolutions look far too similar, I'd like Fennekin to turn out something like this:

Spoiler:

I don't think that's really... suited. I'd prefer the other one to that. :(

Also evolutions will be many months imo @ Suicune.

Years

Spoiler:

I think that looks rather cute, but not enough change from the 1st form for me to love it. I know it is only fan art, but yeh.​

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
I wonder how long it will actually be before we find out the evolutions of them? IIRC we got BW's evolutions shortly before the release, right?

Oh, what a horrible backlash those "leaked" Sprites bought !

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Legendary pokemon Names revealed.

The Antler/Erk one is called "XERNEAS"
The Dragon/Bird one is called "YVELTAL"

Run the brain horses fellas. Decode these.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yeah so does anyone have any idea how to pronounce those names...? xD Personally I really dislike those names, it makes the game seem really unrelatable... (Well, as far as Pokémon can be considered relatable :p) But I'm never a fan of legendaries and there's more to come so we'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back