• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ragnarok Rising (OOC and Recruitment Thread, Rated PG-13)

Glaceon13239

Rest in Peace
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 26, 2011
I'm sorry but I'm going to be gone for at least a week, probably more because of a family death just wanted you to know I'd be gone

wonderstruck

hi i'm awesome.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
I'm really sorry, Glaceon. I wish you and your family all the best.

@Michael: I'll get started on that right away. Btw, is there a specific posting order/limit per round, or can we just post as many as we want right off the bat?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Uuuh...hmm....I think for now, we'll each post once just to get a feel for it, then the skies the limit.

wonderstruck

hi i'm awesome.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Um, it's been a few days now, and nobody's posted anything new. Should we continue with the next chapter/round, orrr...?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Yeah, maybe we shoud move on...I'll get to posting.

I'll find a way to bring in Wind and Glaceon in when they're ready. In the mean time, let's get this ball rerolling again.

I'll find a way to bring in Wind and Glaceon in when they're ready. In the mean time, let's get this ball rerolling again.

Last edited:

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
Years
(Am I too late? If I am I apologize, ignore this.)

Name: Roxanne "Roxy" White

Appearance: She is a fiery, long haired wavy redhead with dull green eyes that always look defiant. She has fair skin with some freckles scattered around her skin. Roxy isn't petite nor heavy, more of an in-between and about 5'9" in height. Her constant furrow of brow gives her a harsh appearance when really, she isn't all that mean; just determined to win.

Roxy almost always wears the same outfit. That of which contains dark blue jeans, blazing orange short sleeve shirt, and a black hoodie. She wears sneakers and on occasion black gloves or sunglasses. She carries around a messenger burnt orange messenger bag that holds all of her necessary items.

Personality: Nowadays Roxy cares less if people have their feelings hurt because of her. She is on a mission to do something, of which she doesn't know yet, and can't deal with people in her way. As careless as she is of others she acts completely different towards her Pokemon. As if they are the only ones who understand.

Roxy is a defiant young girl who never takes orders from others and does what she thinks is right and will do it her own way. Once she had made up her mind about something she won't change it. Though she is a natural leader she is also a cocky one. This gets her into trouble.

History: Roxy grew up in Violet City, Johto and lived there until she was fifteen years old. She was raised by her parents and had three other siblings who constantly fought each other - thus being one reason Roxy looks so harsh today. They didn't grow up poor or rich but rather somewhere in the middle of it all. Just enough food for everyone and both parents worked their jobs and came home. Roxy was always in charge of her younger siblings when the parents were away.

Her family had known Pokemon their entire life. She grew attached to a certain one who was a Pikachu, later becoming her best friend and best battling partner. Her uncle was an aspiring Trainer who traveled around battling and enjoying life with his Pokemon. Every now and then he would stop by Violet City and tell the children of these great adventures he goes on. That is how and why Roxy became interested in doing the same.

That, and when the world started to go astray. Once the strange things started to happen her uncle had stopped visiting them. She knew, or hoped, he was out there trying to solve this strange mystery and fighting alongside the good guys. She vowed to do the same and told her parents she wanted out there to figure it out. As reluctant as they were, they eventually agreed and thus started Roxy's journey.

Strengths: Roxy is strong willed and ready for anything, and I mean anything anyone throws at her. She won't back down from a fight now matter the odds. If she gets knocked down, she just gets right back up again.
Weakness: She is far too cocky for her own good and doesn't listen very well. Also, she doesn't like to admit it but she is afraid of the dark and what may lurk there. So naturally she hates complete Dark Type Pokemon.
Aspirations: She wants to help the world whether the world wants it or not. She dreams to be just like her uncle one day and in the future tell exciting stories to her kids, or nieces/nephews.

Pokemon Team:

26.png

Species:
Raichu
Nickname: Voltage
Moveset:
Thunder, Slam, Discharge, Quick Attack
Personality:
He is a very loyal Pokemon and always follows the orders of his Trainer. He will fight until the death to protect Roxy and he will fight with all he has.
History: Roxy and Voltage met when he was a young Pikachu - given to her by her Uncle. The two bonded instantly and became great friends. He never goes in a Pokeball and Roxy has never forced that upon him. He has been with his Trainer for a long time.
- Lv. 45

4d.png

Species:
Charmander (Shiny if possible? If not then that is alright.)
Nickname: Blaze
Moveset:
Ember, Scratch, Dragon Rage, Smokescreen
Personality:
Blaze is just as defiant as his owner. Unlike Voltage he will only listen occasionally. Meaning you give him and order and he will decide if he wants to follow through with it or not.
History: Roxy and Blaze haven't been with each other as long as her and Voltage have. Roxy met this Pokemon while out battling in the tall grass with Voltage. He jumped out at the two and practically was challenging them to a battle. Battle is what they did and eventually he lost. She caught him in a Pokeball and there he stayed.
- Lv. 16 (will soon to evolve but not yet)

147.png

Species:
Dratini
Nickname: Aura
Moveset:
Wrap, Thunder Wave, Twister
Personality:
Aura is the shy type who acts as if she is invisible. She will follow orders, but won't even give a hint of emotion towards anything. Roxy believe Aura to be holding it all in, as if Aura doesn't trust her Trainer. Maybe she doesn't.
History: Aura has only been with Roxy for a few months. She is the newest member to the team and was found again while battling in the wild. The Dratini hardly put up a fight so the battle was easy and she was captured in a Pokeball.
- Lv. 11

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Hmm....*Nods and strokes chin* I think I can squeeze in ONE more character. Sure. Welcome to the RP. ^^

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
Years
Ah, thank you very much! ^-^
I really appreciate it. This RP seems like a lot of fun.

EDIT: I have one quick question ^-^
Will this RP be Chapter based? Or do you have something else in mind?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
It'll LIKELY be chapter based if it goes all according to plan in my twisted, twisted mind.

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
Years
Awesome, well I am really excited and hope it works out the way you plan! Can't wait.

EDIT: Hey, I don't mean to be a bother but will there be a next step for us in the RP anytime soon? ^-^

Last edited:

wonderstruck

hi i'm awesome.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Hey guys, I'm reallyreallyreally sorry that I haven't posted in a while. D: Lethal combination of writer's block / family issues has kept me from writing anything. But I'll have a nice fat post up by the end of today or tomorrow! ^^

Back