• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
He gave me back 10$ last year. That was a start. I'm heading to his place the day he gets his paycheck. There's no excuse he can use to get away from it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Mfw hearing "real" music.

Mfw+this+is+a+re-re-re-re-post+_80fced6b9dd0c0b77d9b526dea0696d1.jpg

Just saiyan guiz, now let's all enjoy some good ol FFDP.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Now that you guys have allowed my ear to bleed out, I thank you all for your tastes in music.

Lucid

Wow, I have CDs from all of those bands floating around my house. D;

Sir Codin

I guess I'll join in on the song sharing:

@5FDP Topic:

They're meh. On one hand, I appreciate that they have that sort of classic groove metal sound. On the other hand, most songs I've heard by them reek of unrelenting mediocrity. They have some standouts, though.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I really want to get an acoustic guitar. Starting to get really annoyed with my electric. Need an Allen wrench to fix the intonation, but I don't have the damn wrench.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I have an acoustic, but its too small I have it from when I was like 6. Warped to hell, and the sound is off no matter how good the strings are. Electric is the way to go for my next one, but I honestly want to save some money for a proper model and not some basic 200 euro one that doesn't produce the sound I want.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Another Linkin Park song. yeah I don't know any other group

You got new art to show Jess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back