• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Lf: Larvesta egg male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Hey there just started a game in moon so I'm still early in looking for a Larvesta egg with timid nature, flame body and good ivs. I want the egg so it obeys me but for trade I don't habe much but i do have pokerus and I have a totodile with dragon dance and aqua tail.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Di you any Pokemon from the venipede line that learns aqua tail because I can help you

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
I'm on now but i dont have any of those Pokemon atm. Do you already have the egg

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Yeah i added you. What's it's ivs and it's in a egg right? I'm in early game so if I don't hatch it it won't obey me

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Thank you if I can get that scolipede I will get back to you it's going to be tough since its from black and white 2 but ill try!! I appreciate it

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
I told you I don't have one right now I'm sorry for any confusion I can trade you that egg back!! I was just going to try to get one I'm sorry im still on ill give it baxk

Here ill just send you that egg back. If i get him ill just message you

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
@dracohunter14 give the guy a break. He told you he didn't have it atm and you rushed him online. I'm sure he's good for it.

Help the guy out. That's what the TC is all about

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
It's fine I just gave him his egg back no big deal. If i get the Pokemon ill let him know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back