• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Very nice, professional looking art. I've never liked Anjewl, and I still don't. I don't feel it looks like a Pokémon...

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
Years
Previously Anjewl was slim and had better looking wings. Now it's fat and has ugly colour connection(those white legs look..emm... nevermind). Also, Anjewl looks like it has hoofs instead of feet. And I'm not saying that the workmanship is bad, 'cause it's perfect, I mean only changed looks of Anjewl.
Yeah, I think she looks fatter

Legacy

The Living Legend
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2009
I wish there was a demo :< this looks so awesome
Sorry, but, what are you basing that on? Fakémon art that has absolutely nothing to do with the game itself? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a bad game. But I'm not saying it's a good game either. Because there aren't any gameplay updates (or at least not in the recent memory) so you can't tell if it's a good or bad game. All you can say is that the person who draw those images is a talented artist.

Years
Sorry, but, what are you basing that on? Fakémon art that has absolutely nothing to do with the game itself? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a bad game. But I'm not saying it's a good game either. Because there aren't any gameplay updates (or at least not in the recent memory) so you can't tell if it's a good or bad game. All you can say is that the person who draw those images is a talented artist.
I played an old demo of it I found in the archives. I also looked at the storyline and screenshots =/. It's pretty easy to tell this is going to be a great game when it's finished. That's my opinion and you're entitled to yours.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
They have stuff that they do not want to show us... fangking said so

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013

Quoted for the truth. Word.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
The New art looks great man! You have the best art ever. One question though does as mush time in the art go into the sprites?

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
pinefallcity.jpg

Pinefall City has been redone :) I think I need say no more. Thank you kindly to Kyledove, Alistair, Pyro and Minorthreat for some superb tileset work.

Comments and suggestions very welcome.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
WOWZA!!

Looks great!
How long have you been hiding this from us? =)

And im curious to that shrine behind the gym....

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Ooh, wow! Now that's what I call a map! I always love your updates; they're always smooth and have a small taste of what's in store. By the way, I think that the trees on the right of the Pokémon Center and Mart should should overlap those buildings, because there is a shadow that looks strange when it goes over these trees. Other than that, very well done, it reminds me a lot of a Johto map!

I love the trees. Are they from Kyledove?

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Absolutly love love Pinefall City , the forest look is just perfect. The shrine behind the gym kindaa reminds me of the old dragon shrine in blackthorn city from the days of johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back