Advertiser Content

Resource Fire Red Overworld Sprite Resource Page 2

Started by kalarie March 20th, 2018 6:38 PM
  • 31 replies
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
268 posts
11.2 Years
Bumping this thread because a lot of sprites got an update since the first time they were uploaded here. If you ever took sprites from this resource it might be a good idea to check whether you like the new OW (if there is one), or the old one you already have.

I've occasionally made changes to some OW's throughout this year so I don't remember which I've changed and which not. Just thought I should say this to give people the opportunity to check for themselves if they see a potential upgrade for their hack;)
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
268 posts
11.2 Years
How would one go about inserting these into my game? Would i just insert these over the images present in nameless sprite editor?
The format they have in thread is perfect for a tool like Overworld Manager. If you prefer to use NSE or Overworld Editor RE, you'll need to split each frame and import them individually.

If you barely have any experience with overworld sprites I would advise you to take some tutorial first. If I remember correctly, Anthroyd made 2 videos about overworld sprites in his Generation III Video Series;)
Advertiser Content