Sydian

XIII

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
32,430 posts
11.5 Years
the longest hmm. i was trying for a shiny ponyta, but ended up with a psyduck but that took a while. like a few days? but i don't remember how LONG exactly. my vulpix on the other hand took me about a day or two and a combined...maybe three hours? it's been a while so it's not so fresh on my mind anymore lol.
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
14,944 posts
11.5 Years
Not very long at all. However, this was during a sample size of one, and I was mostly chaining Chansey for exp for dex purposes.
Seen June 26th, 2019
Posted May 26th, 2019
14 posts
117 Days
the longest hmm. i was trying for a shiny ponyta, but ended up with a psyduck but that took a while. like a few days? but i don't remember how LONG exactly. my vulpix on the other hand took me about a day or two and a combined...maybe three hours? it's been a while so it's not so fresh on my mind anymore lol.
Lmao I was doing the exact same, trying to get a ponyta, got a psyduck lmao

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
26,613 posts
12.9 Years
Congrats! tbh I've not had any luck yet and I've been at 31+ several times. Ended up giving up each time since the shiny just wasn't coming home. ): But I'll be chaining again soon and will probably update with a post here if I do find one!
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
14,944 posts
11.5 Years
I will chain myself, now we know LGPE has support with Home next year. But I'm not sure yet what to go for!

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
26,613 posts
12.9 Years
tried chaining Ponyta because the shiny is pretty
chain broke halfway in because I wasn't able to run quickly enough when I noticed that it looked like it was about to flee on me
been demotivated since, uuuurgh
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 19
Female
Ohio
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
745 posts
1.7 Years
Gonna copy over my post from the Shiny Hunter's Club:

AAAAH! I got a shiny Rattata in Let's Go Eevee! I gave up on soft-resetting for the gift Charmander and decided to chain one, but I found this instead! I called him Dove, because that's the name of a color a rat can be. I'm not gonna evolve him - shiny Raticate is less striking, and Let's Go is the game for making weak Pokemon into powerhouses. (Especially with all the candy I accumulate doing these chains.) Oh! And not only is Dove shiny, he's also tiny - 9 inches! What a rare and precious little critter! 😘

(I think I'll put off starting another Charmander chain until I get to Rock Tunnel.)
Advertiser Content