Started by ChocolateDream January 3rd, 2019 7:50 PM
  • 4 replies
Male
Britain
Seen May 4th, 2019
Posted March 23rd, 2019
20 posts
1.2 Years
I'm currently trying to make a rom hack of firered that takes place in the Kanto Region but with a different, more on that later. I'm wondering if people would be interested in Kantonian forms of Pokemon and if you are please tell me your ideas of what Pokemon you would like to see as Kantonian forms, Give them new typings and what stat would become more powerful and what stat will get sacrificed. I'd love to make pokemon from future generations into kantonian forms but to save my life Hoenn Pokemon would be greatly appreciated. Please comment your suggestions if you have some :happy:
Making a Rom Hack it's name is currently under construction like it.

Logan

Age 24
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted May 12th, 2019
10,410 posts
10.7 Years
I'd suggest making them all from one region, similar to the way all Alola mons are from Kanto. How about refreshing some of the tried and tested Johto mons?

Off the top of my head:
Ledyba
Aipom
Gligar
Dunsparce
Teddiursa
Larivtar

etc etc etc

wanderlustdemon

I'll get angry, and take a nap.

Age 24
Female
Kalt Island
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
173 posts
218 Days
I think much like Shellos having a West, and East Forme.

Having Johto Pokémon having a Kantonian Forme due to being East of Mt. Silver, would be a cool thing.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted March 24th, 2019
12 posts
2 Years
Alolan forms are based around Hawai and tropical Islands/Vegetation.

So ask yourself what (you think that) is special about the vegatation and lands in Kanto, what kind of theme do you want your Kanto form to be in?
When you have defined that you can change certain traits of Future pokemon and make them fit in.
New to the community, have read a lot of posts already. Intresested in making a ROM hack.
I hate unnecessary big signatures.
Advertiser Content