Advertiser Content

Hack Series Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2 Page 15

Started by Drayano October 21st, 2012 11:38 AM
  • 421 replies
Seen July 6th, 2017
Posted December 18th, 2015
9 posts
5.1 Years
The Hidden Grottoes only have the starter evolutions from Gen I - IV. The Unova starters can only be found in the wild in the Nature Preserve, but to get there, you first have to see them all. Which means there must be a trainer somewhere with a Pignite.
oh goodness, didn't think that was the case...my mistake
Seen April 7th, 2018
Posted April 27th, 2016
2 posts
3.7 Years
I loved your game. But I don't know why Lugia isn't appearing in abyssal ruins in my game. I saw walkthrough of many players but I don't see a Lugia sprite there like it appears in their game and I cannot catch it. Also Rayquaza is not appearing in Dragonspiral tower. Can somebody tell me the reasons for it? I have already beaten league once.The only legenderies I have only captured are Darkrai and Cresselia along with Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion.
Male
Seen May 29th, 2016
Posted May 29th, 2016
1 posts
3.3 Years
Love the hack, but there is something that in mind that I would you to clarify why that is. The Harlequins that have one of the previous starters (according to the season) is great and all but I feel like their were flawed. First, before actually playing I like to research on the game, and found out there were three. I thought that they were representation of the typing (Fire, Water, Grass), so I was thinking that each one would have the four pokemon of the same typing, but after downloading the game, I notice that you get different starters (typing not applicable). Can you please explain why?
Male
Seen July 13th, 2016
Posted July 13th, 2016
2 posts
3.1 Years
Hey Mr. Drayano, I don't know if you will reply to this as this thread is already 4 years old, but I was playing Volt White 2 on my Android with DraStic and have all the badges and beat the entire Pokémon League, but no Legendaries that you added into the game appears on the world. I checked all the places they appear in (Watched YT to view their locations) but they do not appear. I would be grateful if you would reply and let me know why they don't appear. Thanks.
Male
Seen April 18th, 2018
Posted January 24th, 2018
6 posts
3.2 Years
Which Tool did you use to modify pokemon base stats? Thanks a lot, I've been playing this Hack Rom like 2 - 3 years.
You can use Pokemon Rom Changer (google is your friend) to do that, there is a version for Rom Hacks. What you need to do is patch this hack and then load the hacked rom in the tool, there you can do lot of edits, like updating the Stats of pokemon like they did in Gen VI.
Seen August 5th, 2016
Posted August 5th, 2016
5 posts
11.7 Years
Is it possible to capture solosis in pokemon blaze black 2? If yes. Where can i capture one?
Just caught one by accident last night! Route 5. It was in the evening in the Winter and on Volt White 2, but I don't think those factors make a difference. (Weird, I noticed it's not listed on the Wild Pokemon list documentation...)
It was in the grass behind the food truck. I can't remember if it was in single or double grass.
==================
Thank you so much for this hack!!! It's actually challenging and is so fun! I love how you can catch all the pokemon. My love for Pokemon has finally been revived!!! :D

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
2,002 posts
10.9 Years
Did anybody ever found a Lucky Egg in Volt White 2?
Tried to farm one in the Floccesy Ranch with the Happinys at the Grass Shaking Spots but it's no use: they barely appear and when they do, they're holding nothing or an Oval Stone :/

EDIT: Nvm.
I didn't checked the Wild Pokemon List for Chansey because I'm most likely retarded, Route 14 and "Nature Preserved".
Advertiser Content