• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Voiced RPs

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
Hey there.
I'm aware this forum deals mostly in written RPs, but I've been told by the members to try nonetheless. Thus.

Would any of you here be interested in any voiced RPs over Skype/Discord/etc? I was thinking of giving some of the more established Pokemon tabletop systems like PTA/PTU a try, though I suppose some freeform stuff could potentially work out too.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
That's intriguing. I probably wouldn't be able to join with my having no set work schedule, but I love this idea, and I hope you can find takers! Seems like it would be a fun time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh. Sounds pretty cool, but obviously the mods here can't moderate it (unless they join themselves) so I'd have to stick in a disclaimer that we're not responsible for any deviation from PC's rules in this. Have fun though!

Years
Not something I'm liable to go for, but you should find some degree of interest around here I think.
Definitely think a disclaimer is a good idea.

Back