• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu's Vacation

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Okay, no way you could have known that if you weren't legit. You're basically a confirmed innocent in my eyes.
[Unvote] gimmepie

There's no counter to his Bulbasaur claim though, so I'm inclined to believe Doof as well. Besides, being lynch-happy in a MYLO situation doesn't sound that bad to me.

Last edited:
Years
Okay, no way you could have known that if you weren't legit. You're basically a confirmed innocent in my eyes.
[Unvote] gimmepie

There's no counter to his Bulbasaur claim though, so I'm inclined to believe Doof as well. Besides, being lynch-happy in a MYLO situation doesn't sound that bad to me.

Oh, did I miss a claim?
Who hasn't claimed then?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Oh, did I miss a claim?
Who hasn't claimed then?

We have no claims from Naku, Desi and Fletch. Might just be the entire scum team there. I'm suggesting we give it a go.
[Vote] Nakuzami

Years

We have no claims from Naku, Desi and Fletch. Might just be the entire scum team there. I'm suggesting we give it a go.
[Vote] Nakuzami

[unvote] Bidoof FTW
[Vote] Nakuzami

Gonna follow your lead on this one since I'm obviously playing far from my best here. Worth a shot.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Day 2
You have 48 hours to vote: Fletch and Desinishon will be removed if they do not vote today

The Pokémon, at least those calling themselves Pokémon, had shown their ID. Unfortunately, one lurking "Pokémon" was unable to reveal a valid PokéLicense.​

Nakuzami was sent packing!

Team Rocket: 2 | Pokémon: 5

Pains me to do this, but since a replacement is unlikely at this point in time...

Fletch was removed for inactivity!

Team Rocket: 1 | Pokémon: 5

The Pokémon Win!

1. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
2. Desinishon as Meowth
3. gimmepie as Pokémon??
4. Lycanthropy as Zubat
5. Kiyotaka Ishimaru
6. Fletch
7. Syn as Onix
8. L'Belle
9. Nakuzami
10. Desox as Togepi
11. Bidoof FTW as Bulbasaur

Graveyard/Exile:
#n0 - TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as a Charizard
#d1 - L'Belle as a Pikachu
#n1 - Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Pokémon??
#d2 - Nakuzami as Jessie
#d2 - Fletch as James

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
That would make the lack of a follow up post from Fletch make a little bit more sense.

Kinda stinks to have ended this way, but it's a start nonetheless.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Thanks for playing! Hopefully we'll have another game soon :).

Was fun being GM again after so long.

Back