• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon SURI

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 30, 2019
The graphics on this hack are very impressive.

Are you going to add cross-gen evolutions?

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
LgWqNl5.png
oyC5Tkj.png
Bzyol2q.png
BiTe23D.png
yEfR3jm.png
I really like the color scheme, but I think the pavement tiles lack texture.
They look quite plain in comparison to the grass tile, for example.

and I love the little map on the sign :love:

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
I will add cross-gen evolutions, including Sylveon.
I will try to look into that building, thanks for the comment Dionen :D

Inserted a routine before the game starts, thanks CompuMax from WAH, he made the routine, I just edited the time it stays :)
Also, for you guys wondering, Luna Maddalena is a spriter who made a lots of sprites and helped me :D
Also did something with the DNS. I modified the times, palettes and made mugshots stay clear at all the times. Also, thanks to Eing and Samu for the original routine for the windows, will make the Hack look better :)
sQPnANQ.png
rJrBeDi.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 5, 2021
The graphics are simply amazing.
Thank you for bringing me new adventure in my favourite region.
Can't wait for download!

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but I hope this will be fine.
This is the game's Discord, in case anyone wants to join, I post updates there and you can ask me for in-game stuff.
You can get the link in my signature, but don't tell anybody!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
This is going to be an amazing hack. It's definitely going in a great direction. Art is obviously beautiful.

Good luck in completing this!

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
Can't show too much since I'm scripting. Also added a few animations (3 flowers, that small grass, doors) and mapped the Professor Elm's Lab. It may improve in the future since I still have some palettes and tileset space left, but I don't want to waste too much time on it yet, the current one works xP

kOiNB2k.png
HaPGXXl.png
YZD6awZ.png

Last edited:

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance
Years
This looks really interesting. I think the colour scheme is fantastic, and the tiles you have used are really fitting.
Will the music be from HGSS? Or will you add any custom songs? I assume you are using the HGSS music patch.
Anyway, good luck with progress, and keep up the great work.

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
This looks really interesting. I think the colour scheme is fantastic, and the tiles you have used are really fitting.
Will the music be from HGSS? Or will you add any custom songs? I assume you are using the HGSS music patch.
Anyway, good luck with progress, and keep up the great work.

I'm using the HG/SS music patch, indeed. However I will try to get into music in a future, I want to add my own stuff and add some songs for events and that stuff.

Those screenshots look good and as for the battle style can it be changed back to shift since I'm not a fan of the set battle style?

Yes, you can change it back.

I'm working on daily Apricorns. They will replace berries and you can pick 1 Apricorn tree every day; those contain a random amount of Apricorns, between 1 and 2.
Orange berry, for example, will be a new Apricorn now with the same old functions.
I'm thinking about custom events for Apricorns in Azalea Town, like buying/selling them or changing them with balls or other items, so take care of Apricorns!

s5nBJ1H.png
1EvCCtd.png
80UJSgZ.png

Ruvaldak

I'M NOT YELLING, I'M JUST PUTTING MAJOR EMPHASIS O
Years
This is fantastic looking! Can't wait to try a beta!

I'm quite well versed in grammar and such, so if you need someone to go through your dialogue, hit me up!

Last edited:

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
Some dark stuff
hrE0iQ0.png
EknxJbX.png

Some events
QsVDKZn.png
UE8SXUC.png

I'm also working in dialogues and making the game feel more... playable?
I'm ripping texts from Pokémon Y and Pokémon HG/SS since my english is kinda bad.
OlEiS5X.png

More small details
jwi9zA8.png

I made Battle Bars for double battles
LQ9eD6L.png

I updated New Bark Town as well, it looks more windy now
i1Tx4EH.png

I will try to update the main post soon tm, I have to finish some stuff before updating it.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
sweet work

excited to see what new stuff you're going to bring to johto. new areas maybe? new mons? new characters?

Back