• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Circle

Should the main character have dialogue or remain silent?

• Dialogue

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Silent

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
I have a question and a request

When are you going to put the next set of polls up (I just voted for Larvitar, Kabuto, and Poochyena)?

If you happen to post them up between Thursday and next Thursday, can you leave them up for a week? I am going on Spring Break in a few days and will highly unlikely be able to vote in the polls?

Years
I choose Metagross... *sniff*

Again!!! You made chose beetween Solrock/Lunatone and Larvitar!... T__________T
I chose Larvitar *sniff*, also, I chose Anorith(is better than Aerodactyl) and Absol, the coolest one from the Dark, tightly tied with Houndoom.

The good news at least, is that it's the top 2 that are included in the game, not just the winner. If the Rock poll continues like it is, then both Solrock/Lunatone and Larvitar will be in the game ;)

Im guessing the first battle screenshot is a double battle?

Nope, just a single battle. The player's Pokemon is on the left, the enemy on the right.

This is a really inutive idea! Creative and sounds challanging and addicting!

Thanks. :)

I have a question and a request

When are you going to put the next set of polls up (I just voted for Larvitar, Kabuto, and Poochyena)?

If you happen to post them up between Thursday and next Thursday, can you leave them up for a week? I am going on Spring Break in a few days and will highly unlikely be able to vote in the polls?

Well, next set of polls are up now... And the last of the normal ones will be up tomorrow. Then, sometime later in the week, I'll upload a few polls including all the excluded Pokemon, and the highest voted of them will fill the remainder of spaces. Those ones will be up for more than week, so you don't have to worry. :D

Years

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Oh!
What a hardcore situation!
There're very very tight competition on your polls, some are equally voted, most of them at 33%.

Well. I voted for Riolu, Kangaskhan, Aipom, Slakoth and Tediursa.

And thanks for leaving Larvitar and Lunatone/Solrock. I don't usually choose Rock pokémon for a normal team, but, since the gameplay has changed, they would be a huge menace for the game trainers.

BTW, my favorite types are Bug and Ghost. Also Lunatone/Solrock and Tyranitar(the only Rock ones I like from gen 4 and below).

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Well, let's see how these things turn.

By the way, I guess, I just GUESS you'd include Tangrowth in the case you've got to add Tangela, won´t you?

I didn't choose Tangela, but just for curiosity.

Years
In poll 33, you have Feebas and Milotic. If you have feebas, wouldn't you have to include Milotic? No one has voted for either yet, but it's just something I thought I would bring your attention to.

Also, more people need to vote for Magby

Years
you are so eval T_T you made me choose between magby and growlithe.

*insert evil cackle* :P

Well, let's see how these things turn.

By the way, I guess, I just GUESS you'd include Tangrowth in the case you've got to add Tangela, won´t you?

I didn't choose Tangela, but just for curiosity.

I would, yes. :)

In poll 33, you have Feebas and Milotic. If you have feebas, wouldn't you have to include Milotic? No one has voted for either yet, but it's just something I thought I would bring your attention to.

Also, more people need to vote for Magby

Argh, I didn't notice that. Oh well, like you said no one's voted for either yet (and I'm doubting if anyone will), so I'll just leave it. Thanks for pointing it out though. :)

YourFavorite

One who can't think of a title
Years
Feebas! ;-;
Feebas should totally be in instead of Magikarp (Everyone knows Feebas is better).
If it were in the game, do you think it would be possible for it to be strong enough that I wouldn't feel like I needed to evolve it?

I wish I could raise a Numel, but it doesn't look like it's going to win either. </3

Oh well. I look forward to trying it when another demo comes out~

Years
Feebas! ;-;
Feebas should totally be in instead of Magikarp (Everyone knows Feebas is better).
If it were in the game, do you think it would be possible for it to be strong enough that I wouldn't feel like I needed to evolve it?

I wish I could raise a Numel, but it doesn't look like it's going to win either. </3

Oh well. I look forward to trying it when another demo comes out~

Thanks for the comment. Unfortunately Feebas didn't make it, however, NUMEL DID :D

Update!

The polls have closed... The votes have been counted... And the definitive list of Pokemon is completed.

Before it's revealed, just a few notes. All the winners from the polls made it in, however I think a small few 'second-place' Pokemon didn't, and there's the odd one or two that got in regardless of having very few votes. These adjustments were made mostly due to balancing the variety of types and stuff, and slightly down to my own favouritism :P.

Also, I was going to do another round of polls just to fill up the remainder of places, but it turns out I didn't have any places left to fill.

There are 200 Pokemon in this game (not including the handful of special Pokemon I'll be including). The question marks in the list below represent legendaries I am not revealing yet.

Enjoy.

Spoiler:

Years
1st. Lets have a moment of silence for the Squirtle family since they did not make it into the game .............................................................................................................................................

2nd. I love the pics you chose lol

3rd. How dare you not tell us all the legendaries in the game (my Fraot impersonation) lol

4th. My team: Sceptile, Magmortar, Electivire, Gengar, Gallade, 6th Pokemon could vary (Walrein, Salamence, Aggron, Staraptor, Garchomp, Metagross, or Nidoking). Maybe I'll just raise all 12 evenly.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
Metagross got in?
That's awesome!
But,I wonder what pokemon No.150 is...
Oh well!
~RulerArceus
P.S. 100th post.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
the legends are obvious...

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Celebi :p

My team will proberly be: Feraligatr/Empoleon, Staraptor, Lucario, Scizor, Garchomp and Electivile

Years
Comments are in red (cause I'm lazy) :P

1st. Lets have a moment of silence for the Squirtle family since they did not make it into the game ..............................................................................................................................................................................

2nd. I love the pics you chose lol Thanks.

3rd. How dare you not tell us all the legendaries in the game (my Fraot impersonation) lol Hahaha :P

4th. My team: Sceptile, Magmortar, Electivire, Gengar, Gallade, 6th Pokemon could vary (Walrein, Salamence, Aggron, Staraptor, Garchomp, Metagross, or Nidoking). Maybe I'll just raise all 12 evenly. Nice team :)

Looks nice! I'm interested at teh concept of the laptop and being able to download 'apps.' Thank you.

No dragonite, is not a Pokemon game :( But seriously nice picks, most of them i like looking forward. Thanks. Sorry about Dragonite - to be honest I was very surprised that he came last in the Dragon poll.

Metagross got in?
That's awesome!
But,I wonder what pokemon No.150 is... I like mysteries lol
Oh well!
~RulerArceus
P.S. 100th post. Congratulations! :D

the legends are obvious...

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Celebi :p I shouldn't really say, but nope, nope, no and nope. :P

My team will proberly be: Feraligatr/Empoleon, Staraptor, Lucario, Scizor, Garchomp and Electivile Another interesting team. I see Garchomp and Electivire are quite popular.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2011
Hi 00Vampire!

1. You forget Politoad.

2. Do you want use HG/SS or B/W move & ability list?

Years
Back