• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Arma, what would be your top three favorite TV Shows.
Damn, tough one.

Uhmm... can't really make a top 3, but the shows I like the most -in no particular order- are:
-The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
-Criminal Minds
-Top Gear
-Mythbusters

Pikapal, what's your favorite class from the Fire Emblem Games?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Damn, tough one.

Uhmm... can't really make a top 3, but the shows I like the most -in no particular order- are:
-The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
-Criminal Minds
-Top Gear
-Mythbusters

Pikapal, what's your favorite class from the Fire Emblem Games?

Gonna go with the Hero class. xD They just always seem so epic, what with their beastly stats, and awesome battle animations.

So Arma. What is your favorite poke ball?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Gotta go with the luxury ball, just because I like the design of it, as well as the animation when you send out a new pokemon.

Could you name one song you really like from a genre you normally don't listen too, Pikapal?

-Jared-

Years
Gotta go with the luxury ball, just because I like the design of it, as well as the animation when you send out a new pokemon.

Could you name one song you really like from a genre you normally don't listen too, Pikapal?

Let's see...real heavy metal is something I almost never listen to, but I heard Under and Over it by Five Finger Death Punch sounded interesting so I downloaded it. xD

What is your favorite vegetable, Arma?

-Jared-

Years
Pikapal, Do you have a favorite Final Fantasy game, and if so, which one?

xD Like I said above, Final Fantasy V is the best of all time. Still resisting the urge to blabber on about it. :P

How many Final Fantasy games have you played, zapdos926? Bah ninja'd. :\

Miss Doronjo, how about then, who your favorite Professor Layton character is? xD

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years

FFFF-- EMA SKYE, OF COURSE~ :3 HER OBSESSION WITH SCIENCE SEES NO EQUAL! It drives me in circles~~~

Now Zapdos, did you draw your signature yourself?

xD Like I said above, Final Fantasy V is the best of all time. Still resisting the urge to blabber on about it. :P

How many Final Fantasy games have you played, zapdos926? Bah ninja'd. :\

I'll answer both :D

@Miss Doronjo Yes, yes I did. It was my Sapphire Nuzlocke team before they died.
R.I.P
Mr. Lemon - Sceptile
George - Kyogre
Ranger - Vibrava
Rager - Camerupt
Tankiller - Lunatone
Regina - Gyrados

@ Pikpal I've only played FF XII: Revenant Wings for my DS, but it was a good game

Miss Doronjo, why did you start playing Ace Attorney?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Miss Doronjo, why did you start playing Ace Attorney?

Well, It all started when I joined a voice chat a couple of years back. My friend said that he was gonna showcase a game while voice chatting; I didn't know what that game was when I first viewed it, and it honestly haden't piked my interest, until the game shouted "OBJECTION!" AND I WAS LIKE, 'WHOA, WHAT?' That's when I saw him - Phoenix Wright the attorney.

I remembered Phoenix was cross-examinating an old lady - Wendy Oldbag, about a murder that had taken place in a studio. Then, I saw another man, Miles Edgeworth, the prosecutor, trying to counter Phoenix's arguments. IT WAS SO AWESOME -- it was like a verbal fight to the death; and Phoenix gave this epic line: "Oh Yeah! Sherlock Holmes II right here!" And I was like, whoa, this game looks interesting!

So, I found a copy of Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney from Walmart, to learn about it properly, and when I played it, it was incredible; to get your clients innocent, you have to find contradictions in testimonies, find new plot-twisting evidence, all complete with an epic story-line, an epic soundtrack, and un-forgettable characters. So from then on, I got all the games from the series I can find, and started fanboing over it~ :3

(Don't get me started on the ability to shout OBJECTION! In the microphone of the DS during a testimony, which then the cornered music plays; SO. EPIC; and its such a rush. :3)

Okay, zapdos, how long have you played pokemon for?

zapdos926

Years
Umm... I've had the cards since I was 5, and I think I got my first game (Ruby) when I was 7, so a total of 10 years, and still goin' strong.

Miss Doronjo, Have you seen any of the Batman movies, and which was your favorite?

zapdos926

Years

Zapdos, which gen 3 game did you happen to like the most?

Well, the first one I got was Ruby, but I didn't play that much and got Sapphire, and I got Emerald last summer from a friend... So it would be Sapphire is the only one I played considerably and the only one that default has Latias in it :) They're pretty much all the same though, but I'd like to see a DS remake.

Xulek, what does your username mean?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Doesn't really have a meaning other than being an anagram of my real name with an x added in.

Zapdos, which legendary do you happen to love the most?

zapdos926

Years

Zapdos, which legendary do you happen to love the most?

Lol, if you thought Zapdos, I'm afraid that is no longer the case. Now, it's Latias. In order, it's 1. Latias 2. Latios 3. Kyogre 4. Groudon 5. Lugia (6 is Zapdos). I actually have a fan-fic here and on DA (see link in sig) involving each of my favorite legendaries XD

Xulek, do you have any interest in cars? (not the movie)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
The only kind of car that I'm interested in is the kind of car I'll be using to escape the cops in GTA 4 in all honesty lol.

Zapdos, do you have a car yourself yet at all and if so what kind?

-Jared-

Years

So far its Luke; cool kid. :3

Pikapal, who's your favourite Final Fantasy character?

Oh god...I like a lot of them, but the position of favorite always changes based off what game I played last. xD

For now, I will say Gilgamesh from FFV. xD "Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And women! And women who dress like men!" xDD Although Ghido and his supreme snarkiness definitely comes in second. xD

Xulek, how did you discover Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back