• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokémon Chion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alababal

Pokémon Alabaster Developer
Years
Hey! Thanks! I didn't expect to receive anymore feedbacks about this at this time. Well first of all I must apologize to everyone for my absence. Secondly I believe everyone here who is following this thread should be informed about the current state of the project. Actually this is an intense period for me, since I'm giving important exams which take away a large part of my time... as consequence the development has stopped for about a month.
I'm expecting to publish an update before the end of July, hopefully.
Thanks for your support!

Oh an update? I'm looking forward to it! Don't push yourself too hard though. Whenever it comes out I'll be happy.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 1, 2016
Friend! This is so nice~ Considering that majority of the game, you did on your own....o-o
Damn! Good luck and godspeed!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
This game has had no updates or reactions from the Developer for such a long time that it seems like it's dead.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
I hope this game gets updated. Its very original. I didnt patch it though since Im not sure how to without messing the game up.

I didnt realize how short the demo was. When it ended i actually was sad. I wanted it to be longer.

Hopefully this isnt dead

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
Just saw this thread and man am I in love. This game is very unique and hopefully get's finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back