• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] I take Pokemon sprite requests

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hi, I had some requests for pokemon sprites for gba, the list goes a little long can you do?
-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I had some requests for pokemon sprites for gba, the list goes a little long can you do?
-snip-

Sure I can. However I can't guarantee you that I will make every sprite requested. That being said, the chance gets higher if I don't get any other request from other people. Try to reply before the 14th, school starts that day for me.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I'd like to make a simple-looking request (I bet it won't be simple at all, really. Spriting has always seemed like a really hard task to me).
I'd like to know if you could adapt these 2 sprites to 64x64 (or less, whatever looks decent enough to you in terms of proportion) and make it a back sprite and 1 frame of its icon. This fella's called "Brawleon".
Here's its sprite:
k2n89wL.png

Thanks in advance for reading! :)

Last edited:

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to make a simple-looking request (I bet it won't be simple at all, really. Spriting has always seemed like a really hard task to me).
I'd like to know if you could adapt these 2 sprites to 64x64 (or less, whatever looks decent enough to you in terms of proportion) and make it a back sprite and 1 frame of its icon. This fella's called "Brawleon".

Thanks in advance for reading! :)

Oh boy. I can try that but I don't know if I can do the B and the Icon. However, I have already reduced your dudes. Later in the day or this week I'll try to do the back and the icon. We shall see.

Last edited:

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
I've just found the attachments option. My bad. Here you are

Attachments

• reduced.png
    reduced.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 55

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
Update: I managed to make an icon... just check it please. Btw did you create the sprites by yourself? I really like them!

Attachments

• Brawleon Icon.png
    Brawleon Icon.png
    466 bytes · Views: 505
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Sure I can. However I can't guarantee you that I will make every sprite requested. That being said, the chance gets higher if I don't get any other request from other people. Try to reply before the 14th, school starts that day for me.

Well, the requests in question are simple, most of them are to change the color ... I'm not in a hurry ... you can go doing according to the time

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
Well, the requests in question are simple, most of them are to change the color ... I'm not in a hurry ... you can go doing according to the time
ok no problem. just give me the list then

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
ok no problem. just give me the list then

Pink Pokemon

Pink Exeggcute + Exeggutor------------------------------------------------
pink Bellsprout + Weepinbell + Victreebel
Pink Doduo + Dudrio
Pink Mankey + Primeape
Pink Diglett + Dugtrio
pink Venonat + Venomoth
pink Paras + Parasect
Pink Oddish + Gloom, Vileplume and Bellossom
Pink Nidoran M + Nidoking + Nidorino
Pink Nidoran F + Nidorina + Nidoqueen
Pink Rattata + Raticate
Pink Pidgey + Pidgeotto + Pidgeot + Mega Pidgeot
Pink Weedle + Kakuna + Beedrill + Mega Beedrill
Pink Rhyhorn + Rhydon + Rhyperio
Pink Caterpie, Metapod, and Butterfree
Pink Poliwag + Poliwhirl + Poliwrath + Politoed
Pink Geodude + Graveler + Golem
Pink Scyther + Scizor + Mega Scizor
Pink Elekid + Electabuzz + Electivire
Pichu + Pikachu + Raichu tail pink
Taurus Pink

Valencian Pokemon

Valencian Weepinbell
Valencian Vileplume
Butterfree Valencian
Paras Valencia
Raticate Valencian
Nidoran? valencian
Nidoran? valencian

Swon Pokemon

Munchlax and Snorlax Swon
Taurus Snow
Pikachu snow

Pokemon Clones

Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur and Mega Venusaur clone
Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Mega Charizard's X Y clone
Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise and Mega Blastoise clone
Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu clone

Gold Pokemon
Gold Sudowoodo + Bonsly------------------------------------------------------

Outros

Sword Form,Shield Form and Hammer Porygon
Speed form Genesect
magikarp patterns
The Ancient Gengar, Alakazam, Jigglypuff

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
Uhm... hello there chap!

I was wondering, do you also accept requests regard tileset pieces...?

I've never tried that. I might give it a try but I don't really know if I would be able to do it. I may be if the requests aren't too difficult/ aren't too long.

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
Pink Pokemon

Pink Exeggcute + Exeggutor------------------------------------------------
pink Bellsprout + Weepinbell + Victreebel
Pink Doduo + Dudrio
Pink Mankey + Primeape
Pink Diglett + Dugtrio
pink Venonat + Venomoth
pink Paras + Parasect
Pink Oddish + Gloom, Vileplume and Bellossom
Pink Nidoran M + Nidoking + Nidorino
Pink Nidoran F + Nidorina + Nidoqueen
Pink Rattata + Raticate
Pink Pidgey + Pidgeotto + Pidgeot + Mega Pidgeot
Pink Weedle + Kakuna + Beedrill + Mega Beedrill
Pink Rhyhorn + Rhydon + Rhyperio
Pink Caterpie, Metapod, and Butterfree
Pink Poliwag + Poliwhirl + Poliwrath + Politoed
Pink Geodude + Graveler + Golem
Pink Scyther + Scizor + Mega Scizor
Pink Elekid + Electabuzz + Electivire
Pichu + Pikachu + Raichu tail pink
Taurus Pink

Valencian Pokemon

Valencian Weepinbell
Valencian Vileplume
Butterfree Valencian
Paras Valencia
Raticate Valencian
Nidoran? valencian
Nidoran? valencian

Swon Pokemon

Munchlax and Snorlax Swon
Taurus Snow
Pikachu snow

Pokemon Clones

Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur and Mega Venusaur clone
Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Mega Charizard's X Y clone
Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise and Mega Blastoise clone
Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu clone

Gold Pokemon
Gold Sudowoodo + Bonsly------------------------------------------------------

Outros

Sword Form,Shield Form and Hammer Porygon
Speed form Genesect
magikarp patterns
The Ancient Gengar, Alakazam, Jigglypuff

Hi Castor, here are your Snowy Pok?mons: https://chaosneia.deviantart.com/art/Snowy-Pokemons-703692109
By the way, if you search for pink pokemons, valencian pokemons and cloned pokemons, the majority of the sprites have already been made by someone else and they are good, so I think I'm only going to make the megas and the few that aren't already available online (e.g.: pichu). Then I'll create the "Outros" section.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hi Castor, here are your Snowy Pok?mons: https://chaosneia.deviantart.com/art/Snowy-Pokemons-703692109
By the way, if you search for pink pokemons, valencian pokemons and cloned pokemons, the majority of the sprites have already been made by someone else and they are good, so I think I'm only going to make the megas and the few that aren't already available online (e.g.: pichu). Then I'll create the "Outros" section.

good, I have seen and liked ... but I apologize, my mistake, what I intended was GBA sprites, that was the reason for the file in Mega ... there were all the necessary sprites ... think you can do?

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
good, I have seen and liked ... but I apologize, my mistake, what I intended was GBA sprites, that was the reason for the file in Mega ... there were all the necessary sprites ... think you can do?
I think they took down your link... I'll just let you know that a lot of the sprites you need is already available online (most of the pink ones). Well, just give me the link and I will start with the "Outros" section but I can't guarantee you that I'll do all the recolors cause I'm getting many requests in multiple sites and recoloring all those sprites is just long and boring ;(

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
update: I am currently working on it. I think I will make all of them but it will take a while

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 24, 2021
Hey I was just passing through and reading, I was wondering if you could make a 2d sprite of my mascot (when I mean 2d, I mean in the old D, P, PL, HG, SS, B, W, B2, W2 style before X and Y came out with the 3d renderings)

My Mascot is basically a modified Empoleon I use for my channel "Empro" I'll link it below, just let me know what you think :)

It looks like I'm not smart enough to link it, but its a Empoleon in a Professor "Form" like "Ash" Greninja

md49jF

Last edited:

N314

?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
Hey I was just passing through and reading, I was wondering if you could make a 2d sprite of my mascot (when I mean 2d, I mean in the old D, P, PL, HG, SS, B, W, B2, W2 style before X and Y came out with the 3d renderings)

My Mascot is basically a modified Empoleon I use for my channel "Empro" I'll link it below, just let me know what you think :)

It looks like I'm not smart enough to link it, but its a Empoleon in a Professor "Form" like "Ash" Greninja

md49jF

Hi Empro! I searched for your channel and I found it. Btw the quality of your videos is awesome! Congratz! Well, but let's speak about your dear Prof.Empoleon. I made two variants: one it's just him dressing as a scientist/prof. with red glasses on and the other version is the same but he holds a Pokeradar in his right """hand""" too. Well I tried to find the sprite of a Pokedex but searching for it just shows random pokemon sprite sheets and the few sprites that I found were inappropriate so I gave up. Anyways I made the pokeradar version because I didnt know if u wanted to stick with the gadget thing. I personally suggest the pokeradar-less one but it's up to you. Let me know if you like it. As always, you can use my sprites for everything you want! Just please credit me somewhere (maybe in one of your fantastic videos if I am not asking too much), I would really really really appreciate it.
Here you are Empro: https://chaosneia.deviantart.com/art/Prof-Empoleon-704291646

Last edited:
Back