• 409 replies

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Cybertron
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
174 posts
2.2 Years
Looks great! Is there an English version of the game? I don't understand Spanish
The language is Italian and maybe they'll do it when they are done with the story
Games I'm watching :Aeon/Misanthropy 2/Coral/Xi Arco/Saffron
Virion/Spectrum/Dark Energy/Discovery/Postscriptum/Floral Tempus/Conjure
Pheonix Rising/Life/Normal Version/CountryBalls/Sea Temple/Re_Imagined/
Catalyst/Black Cinder/Scarlet Blaze/Jasper/Axis/Winds of Shadow
Sage/Unbound/Lilac

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 16th, 2019
191 posts
6.9 Years
Looks great! Is there an English version of the game? I don't understand Spanish
No, at the moment only the Italian and Spanish versions are available.
I hope to be able to translate it into English in the future.

Really neat hack so far! Great job!
Thanks a lot <3

The language is Italian and maybe they'll do it when they are done with the story
Exactly!

Good afternoon to everyone and welcome to a new update.
Before going into the numerous news of today, i wanted to thank all the users who had the opportunity and time to try the alpha of this project.
I had a positive response from you, and this encourage me to move forward and improve the project more and more.
That said, here are the first screen of beta 1.0:

Before explaining the various screens, it seems only right to "believe" the various users who made the tiles:
Phyromatical - houses, road, tree, rock
CallMeGav - inspiration for the bridge
Zetavares852 - base for the bridge
PeekyChew - base for the boat
ThatsSoWitty - lantern, cave wood porch, rails
Kyledove - interior gym tile, flowers
WilsonScarloxy - base for the temple
Nintendo - tile ruins, mill
- Let's start with the screen at the top left: We are in Bluefalls City, a maritime city built in the middle of the falls.
It also has a port, which is one of the most important points in the region for sea freight traffic.
- The screen immediately to the right shows Route 5, dotted with mills for the generation of clean and renewable energy.
It is adjacent to the previous city.
Let's move on to the central screens.
- The screen on the left shows a new part of the Origin Cave, a cave that extends into the largest mountain range in the region.
A part of it was used as a mine for the extraction of rocks and minerals; it is currently in disuse.
- The central screen depicts the final location of beta 1.0: an ancient ruin destroyed by time.
Initially it was inhabited by the family that ruled the Shinzo region.
It is said that the family kept a huge secret.
- The screen on the right shows the inside of the second gym.
It is a copy of Bugsy's gym of HGSS and, as you can guess, it's bug gym type.
Finally, let's move on to the last two screens below:
- The screen on the left depicts a small port located on route 4, west of Peacefully City.
This place is full of fishermen and water pokémon.
- Finally, in the screen on the right, we can see Quiet Wood.
This place is particularly suitable for those who want to relax, as it is characterized by a profound silence.

Before moving on to the next news, i've to point out one thing:
The effect of the light filtering from the tree branches is not complete yet, i still have to correct a small problem to make it actually usable!

Here we are with the latest news of today: in the next beta there will be weather conditions.
Each season will be characterized by 30% chance of having an active weather condition:
- In summer we will have intense sun
- In winter we will have snow
- In the autumn we will have a rain or thunderstorm
The weather will be variable and will change randomly after a certain period of time.

Finally, i wanted to warn you that due to the university/work the project updates will be suspended until September.
See you in a next update!
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
1 posts
69 Days
dear andrea i am a big fan pokemon and a great admirer i wanted to ask you if you could or if you can do a pokemon hack that has all the regions as they did with the gta san andreas that created gta undergraund with all the cities of rock star games you could try to do the same thing in pokemon, add all the regions in gba, you would be the poundmon's living leyanda, thank you for your great work.

RenElite

Male
Philippines
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
159 posts
2.6 Years
dear andrea i am a big fan pokemon and a great admirer i wanted to ask you if you could or if you can do a pokemon hack that has all the regions as they did with the gta san andreas that created gta undergraund with all the cities of rock star games you could try to do the same thing in pokemon, add all the regions in gba, you would be the poundmon's living leyanda, thank you for your great work.
Adding all regions in a 32mb ROM is not possible. It worked in GTA since it doesn't have the same limit as a GBA rom, so I can't really guess why'd you think it's possible to do that kind of thing.
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 16th, 2019
191 posts
6.9 Years
Hi, as RenElite rightly said, it's not possible to insert all the regions in a single ROM, since the size is quite limited!
However, i'll try to make a large and varied region, so the lack of more regions don't weigh too much!

Adding all regions in a 32mb ROM is not possible. It worked in GTA since it doesn't have the same limit as a GBA rom, so I can't really guess why'd you think it's possible to do that kind of thing.
Thank you so much for answering!

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
180 posts
3.2 Years
can you pretty please make a english version of this rom hack. i'd like to try it but i can't read that language. it looks spectacular and i'd really like to try it. hope you can make a english patch soon.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

Currently beta testing: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i can beta test 2 rom hacks at a time, so basically now I'm full but I could maybe beta test one more hack (plus I'm always going to read your offers if u want me to beta test and I may consider
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 16th, 2019
191 posts
6.9 Years
can you pretty please make a english version of this rom hack. i'd like to try it but i can't read that language. it looks spectacular and i'd really like to try it. hope you can make a english patch soon.
Thanks a lot!
Unfortunately, my English is pretty bad.
I should find a person outside the project willing to translate all the dialogues...

Good morning, I'm from Argentina. I have the alpha version 0.51 in Spanish. Do you know what should be done after receiving the pokedex? Besides, what is the secret code?
The ROM ends once it has obtained the pokédex!
However, there are some things (secondary missions) that you can do:
- Now you can obtain secret gifts by going to the player's room and talking to the PC (put 110597 to obtain munchlax).
After entering the code, go to any pokemon market, there will be a postman who will give you the gifts you've got!
The other codes will be released progressively in the coming months!
- Every friday there will be a drifloon under the wind turbine on Route 3
- If you show a drifloon to Mr.Honey, the man of the northwest house of Breezy Town, you can get some honey.
You can spread it in the honey tree in route 3. If you're lucky, you'll meet some rare pokémon!
- If you enter the northeast house of Breezy town after 21:00, you will be able to enter the cellar (it is closed during the day).
There you can play a mini-game!
- There is a child in Peacfully City who broke his toy.
If you give the pieces of the toy to the grandfather, it will give you a MT.
He is located in Shimmering town, the first city.
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted July 2nd, 2019
17 posts
7.3 Years
have problem game keep crash after into cutscene use the Tsukuyomi UPS use POKEMON RUBY (USA) rom and i expand it to 32MB after using the XSE.
apply the patch! use Emulator VBA version 1.7.2 set it Save Type> Flash 128K
edit 1
get gamr to work what i have do disable sfx in video options and real time clock on to get it to work
Advertiser Content