A̻͚͠s̠͟o̠͚͖̣̕ci ̠̦̝̟a̸l̸ ̶C̪̫̫̲̮̥r͓̦̺̰e ̱̘͈̙̥̦̦́e̫͡ p͉̩̙̫

Age 26
Female
Souichi's Haunted Mansion
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
183 posts
103 Days
All of them! ♥ Even the gross and ugly ones, like slugs and anglerfish (goblin sharks! :3). I do play favorites, though, haha.

Favorites:
Wolves~! ♥♥
Dogs
Bunnies x3 ♥♥
Hyenas
Bats (specifically hognosed "Vampire" bats, but I like all kinds of bats!)
Platypuses
Octopuses
Frogs
Sloths
Most every reptile ever especially the big ones and the small ones and the extra medium ones (Lizards, turtles, snakes, etc)
Komodo Dragons
Goats
Cows
Pigs
Chickens
Sharks
Smart-aleck birds like Macaws, African Grey Parrots, and White Cockatoos (newborn baby birds are soooo cute ; -;)
Praying Mantises
Butterflies
Jumping spiders

Then I like plenty of others like tigers, bears, zebra, horses, clownfish, lionfish, most kinds of colorful or interesting fish, snails, bees, cats -- I think you get the point. I love all animals. I make decisions based off of my refusal to exploit or consume animals because I would never want to hurt them. And none of my pets are ever just pets. They're family members with whom we're all connected, with thoughts, feelings, and a desire of self-preservation. I'm just hoping I didn't forget anyone important! x3
Full sig pic & bigger gallery

As I caress your perfection, ɯy ƃuɐ,Ì̘̯̰͝'̡̹͎͚́ͅl̕͏͚̣̱̻̩ͅļ̗̞͉̝͇̖̬̬͢͠ te͢ar ẏ̷̡o̸͒̊ͪ̽̄͂͠u̎͗͐̿̾̕͜ŗ̸̿̆ͧ̈́ ̛ͩ̊̋͌̇̒ͥ͝i̵̷̓̔͌̋͠ủ̋s̴ͧ̽̅̽͋́̓́͡i̶ͯ̽ͣ͑̓͒́ͩd̷͔̭̬͎ͪͫ̈́ͣͮ̋ͤ͜ȩ͕̪̉͜s̭͕͉̈̄̂ͭ̾͂͋ͫ́͡ ̶̢̟̱͎̙͇͚̩͇̖̦͚̠̝̰̟̅͛͑̓ͬͣ̄͂̾͑̕̚on̛͙̠̤̲͍̯ͪͮ͋̔̉͐̚ʇ̻̰͕͆͒͗̈̅ͭ̂̓

Rainbow

Age 20
Female
Seen 47 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
6,535 posts
9.3 Years
the duck is among the most majestic of all animals

Maedar

Slifer Stacker

Male
Ahem, New York City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
238 posts
1.7 Years
I love dogs, especially this particular dog:

https://www.deviantart.com/0ccums-razor/art/New-Puppy-764213856#comments

He was about a month old when I took this pic, now he's about three times bigger, but just as cute.
There are three certainties in life, death, taxes, and that someone will eventually tell you the thing about death and taxes.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza

Female
Funland
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
330 posts
3.6 Years
I first and foremost love cats, including both house cats and the bigger species of felines. All kinds of reptiles are cool too, and I also have a fascination with sharks. :smile:

Use your Ba'noodle on your... ba'loney!

ElBurrito

I'm not just any burrito. I am THE burrito.

Age 24
Male
Middle of Nowhere, Missouri. 'Murica!.
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
819 posts
9.6 Years
All animals, except cockroaches. Those things are disgusting.

Scorpions are my favorite, no particular species. I like dik diks, because who doesn't want a cat-sized antelope? (Also it's funny seeing the looks on people's faces when you say the animal's name). Snakes are also pretty cool, don't understand why so many people are scared of them though. If I could have all animals as pets, I would. But for now I'll settle for my chinchillas, rabbit, dogs, and tree frogs that I'm raising.

LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2,524 posts
15.1 Years
I'll be honest here:
Anything that isn't a human, pretty much

I think i'm growing to really dislike people. Too much hurt they've caused me over the years. I'm sensitive and I just can't take the drama this species causes overall. I'm not saying all people are bad, but i've had enough. I've seriously had enough.

But, overall, I like plants more than animals. They're more peaceful. Generally, I mostly like plants for their pretty flowers, for now. But over the length of time i could just grow to like them overall in general (and, for the time given, i am pretty extremely into flowers. they're really innocent looking to me :3).

But the thing with plants is: They never hurt anyone, anyways. They don't even 'eat' the way people and animals do.

They feel like an overall ideal type of living thing to me. :)

It really shocks me i wasn't more into grass type pokemon when i was younger....(though thankfully i don't obsess over this issue as much as i used to around some earlier years of realization)
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
8,224 posts
9.7 Years
The fact that there's only one mention of giraffes in this thread is sad. They are somehow both the most and least graceful animal out there, and watching them fight is kinda like throwing a slinky down the stairs and waiting to see what happens. If there were pet-sized giraffes available, I'd probably have a dozen of them.

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum

Non-binary
Hanging out with Team Rocket
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
141 posts
3.5 Years
Love lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, cats, dogs, bears, sharks, etc.,. As long as they aren't hornets, wasps or bees, we're all good. 😅
Advertiser Content