• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 926 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Have you ever thought about adding more cookies in the game? I was thinking maybe adding characters from different games or something like that.

Since the play style is based on Final Fantasy, why not add characters from those games?
There's already a few in there. But we could always have more. :) I think that's a great idea! Maybe we can have sidequests based on some of them... Or maybe you can battle some of them!

Cookies? Do you mean cameos/easter eggs?

Not sure if biggs and wedge count. Theres characters named biggs and wedge in most FF game (I don't think FF1 or 2 had them). Also im retconning to add a cid in the game too.

As for real cameos. It's always possible. an augumon(from digimon) is already programmed(but unobtainable) in the game.

In the storyline, eventually the 4th wall will break meaning forien code can enter the game. I could use that as an excuse to get characters from other games. I do need some more interesting sidequests.

Meh, early bird catches the worm
lol.

ok then maybe a professor can give you team switcher if Necro doesn't work with it. Or Necro give both.
Na, then Vanish_23 wouldn't give anything :/

Anyone who already has NG+ will still keep it. Anyone who does a fresh new game will have to wait til the end of the demo to get NG+

---
I've done most of the bugfixing;

I've realised chapter 6(derailed: when you go to desert and fight regirock) is very short. in comparison to the other chapters. So, im going to be retro fitting an event. A rival encounter and an event including team rocket trying to hijack the train.

I'm not entirely sure how it would work for the people who've already passed chapter 6. :/
I might just make the game instantly warp you there and make you do the events- once you reach the ignis island.

---
Also, im curious. has anyone encountered a shiny yet?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
I encountered 2... I think they were both Spearow, though. Also: Fighting Rockets on a train. That is using a Missed Moment of Awesome that GSC/HGSS could have used, and I love it. You made Chapter 6 my second favorite chapter now, next to 7. Seriously, that makes it even more badass. Can't wait to see more.

Years
There's already a few in there. But we could always have more. :) I think that's a great idea! Maybe we can have sidequests based on some of them... Or maybe you can battle some of them! :)
Cookies? Do you mean cameos/easter eggs?

I meant to say easter eggs. I think my friend was either asking how to remove cookies or was talking about getting cookies, so it was on my mind and showed up in my typing. But, I didn't play past FF2, so I didn't recognize Biggs and Wedge (or dont remember).

As for real cameos. It's always possible. an augumon(from digimon) is already programmed(but unobtainable) in the game.

In the storyline, eventually the 4th wall will break meaning forien code can enter the game. I could use that as an excuse to get characters from other games. I do need some more interesting sidequests.

:o Agumon is in the game? Now I have to look for him. But since you're gonna have the 4th wall break, I would say Digimon fits pretty well. I only remember DW2, but those were 3-on-3 battles, so it fits pretty well into your game.

Not sure how many people are/were big fans of Yu-Gi-Oh, but since you already have a card game, why not have those characters enter as well and play your card game and possibly give some kind of reward for beating them.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I can't wait for the fourth wall to break.

also as for a way to get people who passed the event to relive it, maybe you could just make some unpassable block, that instantly warps the player if they haven't already finished the event.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
XD That would be great. Imagine a duel with Blue Eyes White Dragon. XD Or the Winged Dragon of Ra. (Actually quite funny when you think about it. :D)

About the sidequests... maybe you can add some plot lines form other games. Like you run into a character from FFV, for instance. You could help them with something that ties in with the plot of FFVI. Or any other game, for that matter. :)

Years
XD That would be great. Imagine a duel with Blue Eyes White Dragon. XD Or the Winged Dragon of Ra. (Actually quite funny when you think about it. :D)

That actually gave me a pretty good idea. If DarkDoom decides to go that route, I'll let him know. I think it would stretch out the sidequest for a while (Gonna go write the idea down so I don't forget).

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Err... to be honest, I'm really not comfortable with (even more) full on crossovers. I can appreciate cameos, even to the current extent that we have, but... the extent I'm seeing is... quite frankly, insane. It'd feel awkward, at least to me. It'd take a lot more time to add in all of these subplots and, well... it'd just feel awkward as hell to see even more worlds combined into this.

If you want to do it, that's fine. This is me being sort of selfish, anyway. If you don't want to do it, then don't let them pressure you into it just to please them. Probably wouldn't end up being a good thing.

Years
Err... to be honest, I'm really not comfortable with (even more) full on crossovers. I can appreciate cameos, even to the current extent that we have, but... the extent I'm seeing is... quite frankly, insane. It'd feel awkward, at least to me. It'd take a lot more time to add in all of these subplots and, well... it'd just feel awkward as hell to see even more worlds combined into this.

If you want to do it, that's fine. This is me being sort of selfish, anyway. If you don't want to do it, then don't let them pressure you into it just to please them. Probably wouldn't end up being a good thing.

We're not pressuring him into doing it. He said he wanted a few more side quests, so if he decides to have characters from other games make an appearance, why not add in a side quest. I doubt too many people would really do the side quest, so I would say only add 1 or 2. These are just ideas and while I think it would be cool to see characters from other games, I could care less.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
I see... well, then it's okay, I suppose. Still a little awkward to introduce even more fandoms, but... well, at the end of the day, who really gives a ****?

Also, congrats. Someone's Let's Playing this game on Pokecommunity.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
OMG Agumon :D nothing else.
I have but not recently, i lost my save for some reason.

XD That would be great. Imagine a duel with Blue Eyes White Dragon. XD Or the Winged Dragon of Ra. (Actually quite funny when you think about it. :D)[/QUOTE]
Why Ra?!? Wouldn't Red Eyes more sense.

File:643Reshiram.png
175px-644Zekrom.png

Conviently Reshiram has Blue eyes and Zekrom has Red eyes
Reshiram is meant to be there...

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
when/if I do put camoes, they'll be subtle and sidequests.

Also, congrats. Someone's Let's Playing this game on Pokecommunity.

Thanks for pointing that out, I watched it and a few other ones.
It's really good watching other people play your game.
You find out where people have trouble.

watching one of them I realised stuff like the whole M encounter is pretty confusing, and that directions could be clearer. (one guy got stuck in arbor city, didn't realise you could head north, actually cycled around the whole region. :O

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
I've just updated to version .603. I'm late. XD I've noticed something though. In Mors Village, the finding and burying of the bones in the Cave of the Damned sidequest (?) doesn't reset in New Game +. I'm not sure if that's already been reported, though. Although the corrupted Haunter does.

Sadly, no. I have no luck with shinies... :(

Gosh this game is so fun! :)

also...
Why Ra?!? Wouldn't Red Eyes more sense.

I was just throwing random characters around. :) Can you think of anything else?

Last edited:

megapokemon3

Lover of every Pokemon
Years
Hi my little sister has version 6.02 and she can't get out of a house (i dunno what its called) its the place where there is poisonous gas on lower levels of the house and where you find Corupted Latias/latios its kinda hard for me to explain cause i only want to play it when the full version is out :D

DarkDoom3000

Years
I've just updated to version .603. I'm late. XD I've noticed something though. In Mors Village, the finding and burying of the bones in the Cave of the Damned sidequest (?) doesn't reset in New Game +. I'm not sure if that's already been reported, though. Although the corrupted Haunter does.
sidequests don't reset when doing NG+. Only story events/items and levels should reset.
The haunter fight is story forced battle so you'll battle it regardless (like zubat, ariados and lairon)

Hi my little sister has version 6.02 and she can't get out of a house (i dunno what its called) its the place where there is poisonous gas on lower levels of the house and where you find Corupted Latias/latios its kinda hard for me to explain cause i only want to play it when the full version is out :D

ah yeah. Thats a glitch- Go download the v0.603 update (here) then you'll be able to go to the top floor and battle giovanni. :)

-just some screens-

trainq.png

Last edited:

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
Pretty amazing game you've made here. ;)
I've beat your latest release, but one thing it still eluding me:
How do I evolve my nidorino? I have a Moon Stone, and he is level thirty something, yet it still won't let me evolve him, doesn't even give me the option to select the moon stone. Am I forgetting something?

Years
Pretty amazing game you've made here. ;)
I've beat your latest release, but one thing it still eluding me:
How do I evolve my nidorino? I have a Moon Stone, and he is level thirty something, yet it still won't let me evolve him, doesn't even give me the option to select the moon stone. Am I forgetting something?

You get the moon stone from Luna Forest. Use the Day/Night System to make it night and you go to Sola forest (Sola and Luna are the same place). The moon stone is at the bottom of the map on the left I believe.

mew_nani

Years
sidequests don't reset when doing NG+. Only story events/items and levels should reset.
Ok then... but I've run into a much bigger problem. Remember where you had to get a Silver Berry to give to the Berry Master in Ferrerus Town? That way, though a series of events, you could help Jasmine and get her to battle you in the Gym? Only part of it seems to reset. The event with her standing over the baby Spoink, requesting you to get baby medicine from the Berry Master does reset with New Game +. But when I go to her, (The Berry Master) she offers to exchange your berries for Berry Juice, but doesn't mention anything about the Silver Berry or the baby medicine. And the tree where you get the Silver Berry? There's nothing there. No Berry of any kind.

Basically, since I can't get the Silver Berry, I can't get Jasmine's Gym Badge. What's going on? :\

EDIT: ...Well crap. I didn't set the event off in the first place yet. I'm sorry. It works just fine, as soon as I set it off by talking to Jasmine. I guess I got confused, as I remember talking to Jasmine before I backtracked to Mors Village to get the Pickaxe... I guess I did, and reset without saving or something. :\ (Neat idea, not reseting the sidequests. Saves a lot of time. :D)

Last edited:

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
You get the moon stone from Luna Forest. Use the Day/Night System to make it night and you go to Sola forest (Sola and Luna are the same place). The moon stone is at the bottom of the map on the left I believe.

I'm saying I have the Moon Stone, yet I still cannot evolve.

Back