• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VGC Team build help

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
Hey Guys I'm working on a VGC team Here's what I have so Far.
THERE'S BEEN NO EV'S added to these pokemon excexcept the Island Spirit pokemon

Tapu Fini:
EVs: 244 HP / 104 Def / 4 SpAtk / 152 SpDef / 4 Spe
Moonblast
Muddy Water
Taunt
Protect

Nine Tails (I have a timid Snow warning Lv.1 vulpix)

Garchomp (I have a Jolly Rough skin LV.1 Gible)

Mandibuzz (have a calm overcoat lv1. Vullaby)

Arcanine (haven't breed for him yet)

I have a timid tapu Koko with 252 spe/ 4 Def/ 252 SpA.

Anything I should take out or switch up. I able to breed pretty much anything in the meta.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
What were you planning to EV train these Pokemon in though? And what is the basic strategy you're going to use with them?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
Ninetails- is meant to be that defensive assist while Garchomp sets up a sword dance.

Garchomp- i want to be a sweeper with poison jab, fire fang, earthquake with Tectonic Rage

Mandibuzz- Helps with the lowering of special attacks and boosting speed (Snarl, Tailwind)

Tapu fini- Helps with protecting the pokemon from Status' and also provides that Coverage for Arcanine and an opponents dragon type.

Arcanine- For those Celestellas and Kirtanas everyone loves also wil-o-wisp.

Tapu koko- coverage on Gyrados, Garchomp and Tapufini

Idk a EV spread. That's really what I'm asking for. And what pokemon should be out and replaced.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Ninetails- is meant to be that defensive assist while Garchomp sets up a sword dance.

Garchomp- i want to be a sweeper with poison jab, fire fang, earthquake with Tectonic Rage

Mandibuzz- Helps with the lowering of special attacks and boosting speed (Snarl, Tailwind)

Tapu fini- Helps with protecting the pokemon from Status' and also provides that Coverage for Arcanine and an opponents dragon type.

Arcanine- For those Celestellas and Kirtanas everyone loves also wil-o-wisp.

Tapu koko- coverage on Gyrados, Garchomp and Tapufini

Idk a EV spread. That's really what I'm asking for. And what pokemon should be out and replaced.

Check Trainer Tower's EV spread compendium as a starting point.

Back