• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

battlesubway double's RMT

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
getting bored of wifi battling so I started messing around in battle subway, I'm terrible at double battle's as I have singles drilled into my head but my friend and I got a streak of 173 in 4th gen with my garchomp and latios and his zapdos and bronzong which was pretty sweet :P anyway heres my team so far ive only started ev training ninetales :L

Ninetales@air baloon/leftovers( I haven't decided who'll be coming in first alongside it yet)
timid 252/4/252
sunny day
solar beam(energy ball?)
fireblast(overheat/flamethrower? hax will lose me games)
protect/nasty plot(hidden power is dragon unfortunately)
what I do know about double battling is its better to hit hard fast so i reluctantly went with a faster set sunny day is for the likes of hippowdon/politoed/tyranitar/abomasnow who will be slower

Darmanitan @ scarf
adamant 4/252/252
flare blitz
u-turn(I'm thinking this is a bad idea)
superpower
rock slide
almost everything is at least 2HKO'd by flareblitz so why not? was thinking of replacing u-turn with EQ I know it has redundant coverage alongside superpower but it's just another option that's also my reason for air balloon on ninetales I'm not sure if I should send darmanitan out first

Victreebel@focus sash (cant get venasaur)
hasty/naive 8/252/248
growth
weather ball
leaf storm(let's face it its not going to last long so it needs to kill)
leaf blade
I'll try and get hp fighting or ground if I can but I can't rng so its too hard

as for the last spot I'm not sure if I should select someone who can sponge attacks if I need to switch or just another sweeper my ideas were:
gastrodon,water,rain,special counter
moxie salamence,ddance,fireblast
banded terrakion for when I need something to die vs sandstorm gets a 50% bonus and easily deals with the likes of tyranitar
multiscale dragonite w/fire punch

so yeah that's my team any idea's let me know, hoping to get to at least get to 50ish

Back