Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: How should characters be associated with Pokémon types?
With their signature Pokémon (if any) 4 30.77%
Based on their personalities 9 69.23%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old July 4th, 2017 (3:46 PM).
TheOddKeystone TheOddKeystone is offline
     
    Join Date: Jul 2017
    Posts: 1
    Absolutely great game, keep up the good work!!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #427    
    Old July 5th, 2017 (5:56 AM).
    Killerbash9000 Killerbash9000 is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2017
      Posts: 1
      Is there the ability to romance characters in the future?
      Side note:my charmander is immune to super effective attacks.
      Reply With Quote
        #428    
      Old July 5th, 2017 (11:56 AM).
      AlmightyBreloom's Avatar
      AlmightyBreloom AlmightyBreloom is offline
         
        Join Date: Mar 2017
        Location: Sunyshore City
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 42
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Killerbash9000 View Post
        Is there the ability to romance characters in the future?
        Side note:my charmander is immune to super effective attacks.
        Probably considering it's a visual novel about school life
        Reply With Quote
          #429    
        Old July 26th, 2017 (1:09 AM).
        LuxrayGirl's Avatar
        LuxrayGirl LuxrayGirl is offline
        AmyTheLuxray
           
          Join Date: Mar 2017
          Location: Netherlands And America
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 13
          maybe it would be cool to add the commanders of sinnoh! the do have lostsa personality or
          yust all of the evil teams (Admins) i really like the sinnoh ones so i would like top hear!
          Reply With Quote
            #430    
          Old July 31st, 2017 (5:24 PM).
          Draxxen's Avatar
          Draxxen Draxxen is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2017
            Posts: 16
            interesting concept.
            Reply With Quote
              #431    
            Old September 2nd, 2017 (12:04 AM).
            Demoku's Avatar
            Demoku Demoku is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2017
              Posts: 1
              R.I.P
              Reply With Quote
                #432    
              Old September 2nd, 2017 (1:13 AM).
              Wizarmonfan Wizarmonfan is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2017
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 19
                Quote:
                R.I.P
                What? What do you mean?
                Reply With Quote
                  #433    
                Old September 12th, 2017 (10:26 AM).
                VisualJae's Avatar
                VisualJae VisualJae is offline
                Spam Hyper Beam for days
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2015
                Location: New York, NY
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 1,131
                Battle system update! Full functionality!

                PREVIEW:


                The following features have been implemented:

                - Type effectiveness (all 18 types, dual-types); no more zero-damage Bubble attacks from Blue's Squirtle
                - Unique base stats for all Pokémon
                - Same Type Attack bonus (STAB)
                - Status effects, including flinching
                - Stat increases/decreases
                - Priority moves (e.g. Quick Attack, Helping Hand, etc.)

                For Pokémon catching, the following features have been implemented:

                - Catch rate math to match exactly what's in the core series games
                - Scripted dialogue to give catching sessions a twist

                Still to work on:

                - Additional graphics
                - SFX
                - Inventory system
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #434    
                Old September 12th, 2017 (12:29 PM).
                nito91's Avatar
                nito91 nito91 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 6
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by VisualJae View Post
                  Battle system update! Full functionality!

                  PREVIEW:


                  The following features have been implemented:

                  - Type effectiveness (all 18 types, dual-types); no more zero-damage Bubble attacks from Blue's Squirtle
                  - Unique base stats for all Pokémon
                  - Same Type Attack bonus (STAB)
                  - Status effects, including flinching
                  - Stat increases/decreases
                  - Priority moves (e.g. Quick Attack, Helping Hand, etc.)

                  For Pokémon catching, the following features have been implemented:

                  - Catch rate math to match exactly what's in the core series games
                  - Scripted dialogue to give catching sessions a twist

                  Still to work on:

                  - Additional graphics
                  - SFX
                  - Inventory system




                  is it gonna stay like it is in the video , that we will be able to control ally attacks/pokemon in the double battle ?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #435    
                  Old September 12th, 2017 (1:59 PM).
                  VisualJae's Avatar
                  VisualJae VisualJae is offline
                  Spam Hyper Beam for days
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2015
                  Location: New York, NY
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 1,131
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nito91 View Post
                  is it gonna stay like it is in the video , that we will be able to control ally attacks/pokemon in the double battle ?
                  Yes, plan on fully allowing you to control your partner in multi-battles.
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #436    
                  Old September 12th, 2017 (5:19 PM).
                  AlmightyBreloom's Avatar
                  AlmightyBreloom AlmightyBreloom is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2017
                    Location: Sunyshore City
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 42
                    Did May get redesigned? She looks a little more cartoony. It looks a little strange, but it's not something that is impossible to get used to.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #437    
                    Old October 12th, 2017 (12:56 PM).
                    dragdragy dragdragy is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2017
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 3
                      I just got one question(two actually)
                      Is Leaf the only romance-able character?
                      If not then will May be romance-able?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #438    
                      Old October 13th, 2017 (2:01 PM).
                      AlmightyBreloom's Avatar
                      AlmightyBreloom AlmightyBreloom is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2017
                        Location: Sunyshore City
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 42
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by dragdragy View Post
                        I just got one question(two actually)
                        Is Leaf the only romance-able character?
                        If not then will May be romance-able?
                        Leaf is not the only romanceable character, I believe they said that there will be about 21 romanceable characters. I believe May is romanceable, but I can't be certain.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #439    
                        Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:34 PM).
                        The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
                        The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline
                           
                          Join Date: May 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 258
                          Isnt this the game the played on gamegrumps ;O;
                          __________________
                          Hey guys. lol i didnt think my username through. Wish i could change it.

                          Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!

                          It has all the current pokes. And More!!
                          Lost of variety of things to do while playing. See how high you can level your poke past 100?
                          Whats the rarest poke you can find!!
                          *New features have been added~*
                          Hope to see ya there :D
                          Reply With Quote
                          Reply

                          Quick Reply

                          Join the conversation!

                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                          Sponsored Links
                          Thread Tools

                          Posting Rules
                          You may not post new threads
                          You may not post replies
                          You may not post attachments
                          You may not edit your posts

                          BB code is On
                          Smilies are On
                          [IMG] code is On
                          HTML code is Off

                          Forum Jump


                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:39 AM.