• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokémon Fire Red 802

Years
THIS IS NOT A ROM HACK! It was made in the Pokémon Essentials engine.

In this game you will playthrough Kanto and once that's done you go through Johto!
Currently the game ends when the SS. Anne leaves.
Features:
Spoiler:

Bugs and Mistakes:
Spoiler:

If you find anymore then please tell me. It would help a lot.

To do list:
Spoiler:

Credits go to:
Spoiler:

If I missed out anyone please tell me so I can credit them.

Screenshots down there

Demo 1: Please enjoy and please take into consideration that this is my first project.
https://mega.nz/#!OUJwhZCA!dtGIhYOUGe1OiDNxzLQsmj1_Px1LNKEd_Y2v5kIOUXY
Fix for Viridian City. DOWNLOAD immediately. Put this in the Data folder in the game's main directory.
https://mega.nz/#!uZpjEBrZ!rV3WFqETX-LBtUTgSLosLGjFTX7F4dQUI4ZWV_vRw8k
(I'd personally recommend using MegaSync to download)

Attachments

• pikachu.png
    pikachu.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 95
  • blastoise.png
    blastoise.png
    46 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Try not to mix tiles from different generations it looks a little off. I know you've said your overworld needs tidying up but i think if you settle on Gen 3 or 4 it will help a lot.

Also are there pokemon in the wild on route 1? I couldn't find anything.
And are the Pokemon supposed to move in battle? Mine were stationary.

Years
Try not to mix tiles from different generations it looks a little off. I know you've said your overworld needs tidying up but i think if you settle on Gen 3 or 4 it will help a lot.

Also are there pokemon in the wild on route 1? I couldn't find anything.
And are the Pokemon supposed to move in battle? Mine were stationary.

Yupp I think I'll stick to the gen 3 tiles.
The route 1 error is very weird so I will have to look more into it.
And yes the Pok?mon are supposed to be stationary cause the gen 6 and 7 sprites don't move and it wouldn't be consistent if the first 649 moved and the remaining didn't.
Edit: Just fixed the Route 1 stuff.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
I love the look of this game. I hope you continue to work on it and it gets better every time. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Hey,

I'm stuck at Viridian City. I need to get the parcel for Prof. Oak. But everytime I go to the Market I can only buy stuff. Am I stupid, or I missed a hint? Thanks for answering :)

Back