• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokedict

i spy a big pie
Years
shiny fearow lv.48 UT
shiny igglybuff lv.1 x7 UT
shiny mudkip lv.1

Please can I ahve these as part of your giveaway? (:
(why not take advantage?)

Want mudkip the most as it's one of the starters I don't have.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
shiny fearow lv.48 UT
shiny igglybuff lv.1 x7 UT
shiny mudkip lv.1

Please can I ahve these as part of your giveaway? (:
(why not take advantage?)

Want mudkip the most as it's one of the starters I don't have.
Sure ^_^

-------------------------------

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
hmmm sooo people on here said you have been trading hacks and as an event trader I hate hacks

a friend of mine here says I need to careful when trading with you, since I don't know how to hack check

Who said that? Whatever they said IS NOT TRUE. I have legit shiny Events and The rules say they are allowed to be traded. The events that I have are legit shiny's and are in-game events and they can be shiny if you reset until they are if you save right in front of the Pokemon. Whoever is spreading rumors about me trading hacked Pokemon NEEDS TO BE REPORTED. PLEASE Report them or PM me who it is that is saying this so I can report them myself. The events that I have given you before are legit. Please PM me so I can report them or you can report them yourself. I DO NOT TRADE HACKS UNLESS THE OTHER MEMBER ON THE OTHER END AGREES. That is the only time. Some events I don't know are hacked and when I find out I add them to a hacked list or I put hacked next to the ones I know are hacked or I put Legit to the ones I know are legit. The rest are unsure of other than the ones I don't know about. The Shiny events I have are legit though. I got them from members with the Japanese HG/SS games or they got them from their own games.:)

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
-UT Altaria lv.45 OT: PCNYd ID: 00247
-UT Pikachu lv.50 OT: PCNYc ID: 00542
-UT Pikachu lv.50 OT: PCNYa ID: 00317
-UT Bold Gloom lv.50 (6/12/07) OT: PCNYc ID: 00148

Intrested in these

Check here for offers. All are checked Legit and are untouched unless noted

Years
Hey,today was my busy day.So,we will trade 2moro If that's OK.

Tell me when u r ready for 2moro.I'll be waiting in my thread 2moro(when i'm online).

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
could i get the following as part of the give away :

shiny fearow lv.48 UT
shiny mudkip lv.1 x8 UT - Would Prefer Male
shiny scyther lv.1 x1 UT

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
-UT Altaria lv.45 OT: PCNYd ID: 00247
-UT Pikachu lv.50 OT: PCNYc ID: 00542
-UT Pikachu lv.50 OT: PCNYa ID: 00317
-UT Bold Gloom lv.50 (6/12/07) OT: PCNYc ID: 00148

Intrested in these

Check here for offers. All are checked Legit and are untouched unless noted
checking...
yay, are you rteady to give now? :D
I can trade whenever your online
could i get the following as part of the give away :

shiny fearow lv.48 UT
shiny mudkip lv.1 x8 UT - Would Prefer Male
shiny scyther lv.1 x1 UT

ok but someone else has already asked for the fearow

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 4, 2010
hi i want :-UT Careful Mudkip (11/15/06) OT トウキョ- [Tokyo]
i can offer : susmi mew date:29.1.2010 naughty , calm or
WCS Eevee

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Who said that? Whatever they said IS NOT TRUE. I have legit shiny Events and The rules say they are allowed to be traded. The events that I have are legit shiny's and are in-game events and they can be shiny if you reset until they are if you save right in front of the Pokemon. Whoever is spreading rumors about me trading hacked Pokemon NEEDS TO BE REPORTED. PLEASE Report them or PM me who it is that is saying this so I can report them myself. The events that I have given you before are legit. Please PM me so I can report them or you can report them yourself. I DO NOT TRADE HACKS UNLESS THE OTHER MEMBER ON THE OTHER END AGREES. That is the only time. Some events I don't know are hacked and when I find out I add them to a hacked list or I put hacked next to the ones I know are hacked or I put Legit to the ones I know are legit. The rest are unsure of other than the ones I don't know about. The Shiny events I have are legit though. I got them from members with the Japanese HG/SS games or they got them from their own games.:)

Ginij did you get my PM? If you did could you please PM me back with the info on who told you I was trading hacked Pokemon? I have to know who it is so I can report them please. Thanks.:)

pokedict

i spy a big pie
Years
hey, you're online again :D
I missed my freebies on sunday, and today is the last chance DX so can i please have my previously requested:
shiny mudkip lv 1
shiny igglybuff lv 1
shiny fearow lv 48

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
hey, you're online again :D
I missed my freebies on sunday, and today is the last chance DX so can i please have my previously requested:
shiny mudkip lv 1
shiny igglybuff lv 1
shiny fearow lv 48

sure ^^
I am ready to trade. I got my Pokemon cloned. Let me know when you are ready.:)
ummm I don't need jeremy sandshrew from you anymore but I still need HG ho-oh

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Hey Ginji I have the TCG Shiny Eevee w/ Focus Sash and the Birthday Chimchar w/ Lucky Egg.
Interested in the:
-UT Sassy Charizard lv.70 (6/20/07)
-UT Hasty Bulbasaur lv.70 (8/23/08)

Also have Aura Mew which i couldn't see on your list? Interested in that? Also are you looking for different natures on your current events as well?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
How about the SS lugia and HG Ho-oh as I got both cloned for you.:)
I already have SS lugia (I have the game -_-), I just need HG lv.45 ho-oh
Hey Ginji I have the TCG Shiny Eevee w/ Focus Sash and the Birthday Chimchar w/ Lucky Egg.
Interested in the:
-UT Sassy Charizard lv.70 (6/20/07)
-UT Hasty Bulbasaur lv.70 (8/23/08)

Also have Aura Mew which i couldn't see on your list? Interested in that? Also are you looking for different natures on your current events as well?
What dates do you have? I already have aura mew...

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I already have SS lugia (I have the game -_-), I just need HG lv.45 ho-oh

What dates do you have? I already have aura mew...

Ok. Getting it now. I want the GCA Wobbuffet please. If not that then the GCA 6 Pikachu. ID:60505. See you on in 5 minutes. Thanks.:)

Ginji I have to go off the forums. I am waiting for you on Wi-Fi. Please come on Wi-Fi when you can trade. If you want your ho-oh come on Wi-Fi when you see this post please. Thanks.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back