• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey hey, if someone buys a $20.00+ PSN card and gives me the code, I'll love you forever ;; /wants to get Corpse Party for the PSP

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Because of sequelitis, I decided to play Mega Man for the first time. Cutman -> Elecman -> OK, I lost it at Iceman stage.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I'm not waiting three more days. This game has Kakihara (and Nakamura and Kitamura) ergo I want it now 8| /there's also always YT videos but DETAILS

Though I prolly will have to wait 'til then anyhoo

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
I bought Street Fighter III: Third Strike the second it came out on PSN. (Read: 3 months.) Also I got RE4 and Everyday Shooter and a costume for Street Fighter IV but STREET FIGHTER III, HOLY CRAP, AND I CAN FIGHT OTHER GUYS ON THE INTERNET.

I played Mega Man 1.

No one told me about the zip lines on Gutsman's stage. I sure do wish Roll was there and interrupted the game every 10 seconds. :C

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Is Sonic Rush good? Though it doesn't have Tails as a playable...

Also I don't think it could top Adventure 2 or Adventure DX though the latter is a port iirc.

I also have to admit Sonic 4 was fun 'cause I loved 2 and 3.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Adventure 2 has too many boring Knuckles/Rouge levels and too many mindless Tails/Eggman levels. The Sonic/Shadow levels were incredible though and I had quite a bit of fun with them in 2 players.

DX is kind of broken. Like, really broken. Take a drink every time the camera goes nuts.

Rush, however, added its own special spin to the usual Sonic 2D formula by making sure you were going at Mach 1 at all times. Faster reflexes and better timing. Not to mention the realism of the Adventure games were really bothering me. Nice to go back to the usual, crazy-ass Sonic levels I used to know.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I liked the realism though ;; And the Knuckles/Rouge levels but that's 'cause I love treasure hunting. With you on Tails/Eggman; still didn't like how Tails got put into a machine.

And Adventure actually let you use the Japanese voices |D ...Yeah I'm lame like that.

I need to try Rush someday. Someday.

Also reminds me how much I love some of the original Sonic TV shows.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
33. Now that I've blazed through Gears for now, guess I gotta finish Lost Odyssey sooner or later even though I'm on the final disc.

But on the bright side, I finally found my copy of Prototype so I may as well give that a run on hard mode sometime lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I might play a video game or two over the break. That or just spend all my time hanging out with family and friends, and of course, coming on here. Though I honestly think if it weren't for me being a Moderator I could probably spend the whole break hanging out with friends and family and not touch this place, looking at my activity right now, haha. But we'll see.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'll gladly take your place...though then I'd miss you.

What is being in class. /though this is one of my two frees

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well.. both my sister and I are in LJ roleplays (separate ones) so we'll both be spending some time on the computer when we're not walking to gods know where or anything. That's probably when I'll also be on PC. But when my sister and I are obsessing over the same thing, we're much more active and taking more walks and hanging out than if I was obsessing over one thing and she was obsessing over another.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm in two with the possibility of joining (well, rejoining) a third. There's also another one I'm in, but it's kind of dead... Speaking of which I need to tag that person with Sayaka and possibly get her first post up since I've been so behind on that. /been paying attention to the other RP, which so far seems pretty fun

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/throws life on the ground
/walks off

</unusuallynegativetara>

I'm going to be sticking with one roleplay for now. Gotta make sure I'm actually back before joining another.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

D-don't throw your life awayyyyyy ;; Instead go get a cup of Red Peach Tea!

The RP I'll be rejoining has Letty and some other friends of mine, plus I miss it. The big one I'm involved in is a Norse mythology RP and there's no way in hell I'll stay away from that. And then there's 3STP, which allows me to improve Sayaka's voice furthermore.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I'm sooo lucky today; well, this day started out as unlucky, but, only because I was an idiot and thought today was Thursday.

ANYWAYS, today I was supposed to write my Social Science exam, but I thought today was Thursday, and I had to write my math exam. In which my math exam was at 11:45, and my Social Science was at 9:00, so, I arrived at Uni at 10:45, BUT, that was when I realized I had to write my social science exam, which was at nine, so...I've missed it.

Fortunately, they let me write the exam at the test center, so, yeah, I've got super lucky there.

I'm never forgetting the days of the week again. :x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Dude, I keep thinking today is Thursday. Yesterday I thought it was Wednesday, and Monday I thought it was Tuesday. This week is draaaaaaagging. Maybe for me it's 'cause my birthday's coming up and I get three days to party and then midterms next Monday but Idk.

But I bet it's probably worse to forget the day when in college. At least in most high schools all classes are in the same building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back