• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [OOC + SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Kind of like we did in the old checkmate, yeah, where there were 4 players and two of them entered first and then the other two. Sounds good!

I think most of the time I've seen ==> written as meaning "is server to" rather than "is client to"

So my brain would like to write:

Josie ==> Divya (meaning Divya enters first)
Ryan ==> Leon

and then, soon enough:

Leon ==> Josie
Divya ==> Ryan

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
It doesn't matter if two or more players enter the game at the same time, as long as the server/client chain is respected at all times o3o
Also, I could explain the reason behind the somewhat odd denizen alignment to you if you want... Although that implies spoiling a key point of the entire RP... yeah. Just letting y'all know o3o

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Like I said, I'm not very picky about denizens :/ although Abraxas would be pretty cool.

NO DON'T SPOIL IT ELITE BEATS.
please don't seriously

By the way, who's going to get the frogs since Taichi's gone?

Chalifoux

Years
The first one who asks! ;D
No, seriously, it's gonna be Ryan xD LOCAF, Land of Cuisine and Frogs. The frogs have all been captured and are slowly being disposed of as part of Mr. Denizen's plan to stop him from acquiring this precious elixir the consorts create as well as the Genesis Tadpole. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Well, EB has said that he'll guide us so I believe that ;) I'll just wait for Leon to reply to Josie's pestering and for Divya to interact with the machines and enter the medium and then I'll make Josie become Leon's client and enter!

I think we should try and get the pre-entry shenanigans over with as soon as we can, to reach the "real" game.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I might make the post later or if not this weekend.

In that post, I'll make a mega 3 way pesterlog which I would pester with Josie, Divya and Ryan xD

Also, I was planning that once Leon gets inside the Medium, then I would lead Josie in the game.

In an unrelated topic, if we ever have a scratch, I would totes make SISTER, Leon's dancestor and maybe flirt with Josie's Post-scratch bro xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
xD

Oh yeah, have you thought about ectobiological parents? I haven't decided if BROTHER or the COUNTESS will be Josie's ectoparent. Probably the COUNTESS though but yeah, not sure yet.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Yo I'm working on my post don't worry. *flips hair*

But yeah ectoparents...I kinda want to do Ruchi as the parent but....I'm not sure how it would work. Time shenanagins i guess. I could also do Dad Jhaveri...I actually made him in mind of the scratch. But I actually want to do Ruchi if anything right now :3

and weapons...is it okay if I have Divya use glovekind? So she can kick but with her studded knuckle gloves and whatnot. For now she'd just have her practice gloves on, basically just hand wrappings to soften pressure on her hands and stuff when she punches.

Salzorrah

Years
I would use penkind as my weapon tho. idk how it would work tho, maybe Leon could stab their enemies using a pen and maybe alchemize it with a swiss army knife or something to make it more of a weapon xD

So, Divya as the maker of the babies, y/y?

Also, if we do have a scratch, I would love the dynamic between Post Scratch Leon's SISTER, Josie's BRO, Ruchi, and Ryan's one xD But its still up to EB tho :33

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think we should try to get into THIS session before we plan a scratched one. :D

I'm all for someone other than Josie being the ectobiologist, Divya would be fun. I think Ryan would be pretty nice as the ectobiologist though. Being mute and having to try and keep 8 babies under control until they are shipped off to the asteroids xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh, that actually makes sense ^^ Someone who takes care of stuff. I'm happy with whoever, like I said :D As long as it's not Josie because she would shake her head and walk out the door after the first baby was created xD

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I'm totally cool with Leon being the ectobiologist. It seems it would fit him the most, besides the fact that Divya's the first to enter (she probably wouldn't know what to do with kids anyway)

Then again, if nobody else wants to do it Divya can. Because John didnt really know what to do with kids and karkat sure didnt either, but they were fine ectobiologists.

Chalifoux

Years
And suddenly, posts.

So, what's the plan now? I'm planning that everytime that there's an event happening in LONAV or maybe Leon's ascension, the music would change from the Lights Instrumental from this

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=THxTwJqgXAA

So what's your plan when you reach your lands?

I actually have thought of including that song already. At some point of Leon's quest in LONAV. Because the voices will soon turn out to be not only from his family o3o That's all I will say...

Also, when you enter your land, I'll describe the landscape (bear with me 'cause I suck at describing stuff), aand the major quest of the land will begin. In order to fulfill this quest, several small goals, or, side-quest if you may will have to be completed. The denizen is met at some point during these quests.

I think we should try and get the pre-entry shenanigans over with as soon as we can, to reach the "real" game.

Posolutely absitive! :D
Cause then the real fun will begin...
he, he... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

In an unrelated topic, if we ever have a scratch, I would totes make SISTER, Leon's dancestor and maybe flirt with Josie's Post-scratch bro xD

Let's first focus on THIS one session. I decided that the Scratch WILl be available, seeing as how a player must consult with Echidna before trigging it, and, well... she's Josie's denizen owo
However, the Scratch will only become available if you somehow are unable to deliver the genesis tadpole/produce the ectobiology planets/defeat the black king/whatevs before the Battlefield is destroyed during the reckoning.

I have yet to consider the Tumor. And the Green Sun, too. But that has yet to be seen...

Oh yeah, have you thought about ectobiological parents? I haven't decided if BROTHER or the COUNTESS will be Josie's ectoparent. Probably the COUNTESS though but yeah, not sure yet.

i would make SISTER, Leon's ectobiological parent and totes thinking that Divya is the one making the babies xD

But yeah ectoparents...I kinda want to do Ruchi as the parent but....I'm not sure how it would work. Time shenanagins i guess. I could also do Dad Jhaveri...I actually made him in mind of the scratch. But I actually want to do Ruchi if anything right now :3

You can all decide which member of your family/friend circle will be your ectobiology parent, by the by o3o
Just as long as you decide before the actual ecobiology labors begin owo

and weapons...is it okay if I have Divya use glovekind? So she can kick but with her studded knuckle gloves and whatnot. For now she'd just have her practice gloves on, basically just hand wrappings to soften pressure on her hands and stuff when she punches.

Sure! :D You can go with the most ridiculous things you can think off, and then alchemize them in something epic! :3 So, if you want GLOVEKIND, then go for it!

I would use penkind as my weapon tho. idk how it would work tho, maybe Leon could stab their enemies using a pen and maybe alchemize it with a swiss army knife or something to make it more of a weapon xD

You could also write a very rude note that makes the underlings cry! xD
But, sure, go ahead, then alchemize it with something very "deudly". :)

The ectobiologist... My first guess is that Dyvia would be in charge of that, being the leader of the session n' stuff.
But anyone who wants to be it can if they feel they can do something hilarious as the baby-maker xD Leon could do seeing as he's the Sylph of World... And Ryan is mute, so... yeah xD

I'm totally cool with Leon being the ectobiologist. It seems it would fit him the most, besides the fact that Divya's the first to enter (she probably wouldn't know what to do with kids anyway)

Then again, if nobody else wants to do it Divya can. Because John didnt really know what to do with kids and karkat sure didnt either, but they were fine ectobiologists.

But if you're all okay and raise your hand for Leon to be our baby-maker, raise your hand, and my GM powers will make your wish come true! :D
Cause we all know magic is real ---

Also, Rika is a moderator again...

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
So much stuff!

Ectobiology- I think I'll go with Ryan's FATHER... although that would raise questions about his MOTHER. I had an idea where both his MOTHER and his FATHER were created through ectobiology.... yeah. And Leon would probably be a good ectobiologist. Ryan could do it as well, but he's already got the frogs, so I think we could just leave him be with those. If he did though, I could totally see something similar to that one animation in Homestuck (John: Reunite with your loving wife and daughter) but with PS3 controllers. Or a piece of a replica triforce for each one.

Weapons- It's rather obvious Ryan will have MACHETEKIND (BLADEKIND?) and 2BLADEKIND, but I was thinking TEASERKIND (brainteasers), because he could use Rubix Cubes... somehow... Maybe kind of like Vriska's dice? Or just chuck them at random underlings to unleash his frustration? Or maybe frustrate the underlings with them? So many possibilities...

Lands- Okay, the most I can say is that I can't wait to get into the Medium, period. Speaking of which I thought of making the consorts turtles, and the only thing they'll be fast at doing is cooking. Unless the frogs become consorts? I'm not sure anymore... :P

Rude note- I think I would fall off my chair. Nuff' said.

Scratch- If that happens, I would probably RP as FATHER. He's not mute, sadly. ;_; MOTHER would be fun, but she's too much like Roxy (or at least in the alcohol aspect of it). I'd like to pretend we haven't stumbled on that topic though, because personally I'd like to be surprised if it happens.

Red's a moderator!- *quickly write VM after this post because you totally didn't notice, fail*

Other- I was thinking about how we'll outfit the characters after we enter the medium, i.e, John in the outfit Vriska picked out for him. I keep imagining Ryan in a gray trench coat, his USB drive shirt, brown cargo pants, manly boots of the manliest kind, and the USB drive strewn over his neck because it's a necklace.

Salzorrah

Years
I dropped the first drama bomb on the RP as Leon enters in a state known as an emotional breakdown

Basically, he hates Ryan's "renovation" of his room xD

And I gladly take the reins of being the ectobiologist of the session with EB's guidance!

Back