• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
i'm in!
it's amazing the town is called Haven haha! i thought for a second that you must have gotten the idea from the RP, but then i noticed there'd been a previous installment in the same town, so... lol, great minds think alike i suppose (。 >艸<)

Exactly what I thought when I first saw the RP, haha. It was pretty funny c:

All I could think of when I read the Werecat entry is "Solembum Solembum Solembum Solembum Solembum..." If you don't know who that is go read the Inheritance Cycle and come back. Such good books :3

Anyway, I'm in for my second PC Mafia! Sign me up Scotty!

guess it's been too long since I read the series 'cause I don't recall Solembum at all. haha, I should go back to it sometime.

and just so you guys know, I'm not capping the number of players in the game. whoever signs up gets in. :3

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
guess it's been too long since I read the series 'cause I don't recall Solembum at all. haha, I should go back to it sometime.

There is this whole army of werecats in those books

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Just so people know (for those who are all 'NO MORE MAFIAS PLS') this is the only time when we'll be having three active mafias at once because new forum aw yeah let's hype! Once one of the other Mafias end there will always only be two active mafias at a time so to not overwhelm everyone. All other mafias will be in queue until their time. c:

'Tis a pity; I could actually go for five+ games at once xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 25, 2023
Just want to point out that we have 26 players listed (not counting GM), and for potential roles we have 12 havenites (not counting regular elves), 5 werebeasts (counting the marked as 1 and not counting regular werewolves), and 4 unaffiliated (or 5 if you want to count each sibling).

Not sure if GM is planning on including every special role, but this is going to be an epic game.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Well, that basically equates to around 22 special players... Tbh, I can't wait for this to start. I really hope I get that werecat role or maybe even one of the unaffiliated roles :]

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Well, you've definitely got me hyped up by giving the statistics :D

I do hope I can focus on two games at once...

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Might as well join, 'cause it's been a bad time the past few weeks on my side and I hope this will cheer me up. C:

As long as I don't get killed on first night

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I was thinking about this game and suddenly I thought "but what if Fox and Gimmie end up being the Lovers"

what if

Back