• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] How to prevent Surf?

Years
Hi everyone!
I am developing my own fan game with Essentials and while mapping the first map with a waterfall inside I came across a problem with Surf and Waterfall. I post the images in order to describe at best the situation:

https://imgur.com/gallery/QJ5Y0

I want to find a easy way to prevent the player to use surf ( or waterfall ) when interacting the water from specific spots. I think that the ideal solution is to make an event for those specific spots..

Anyone got an idea?
Thanks to everyone in advance!

Last edited:
Years
Thanks everyone :)
I found by myself a solution that is comfortable for my specific case.
I have changed some codes in order to prevent starting surf if facing an event (even blank event).
It seems limiting and problematic at the first look, but I don't really need to have important events on the border of the water.
Thanks again for the solutions :)

Back