• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Pikachu, ya'll. Also Celebi Soon.

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
Years
Does this mean if we evolve Pikachu with sunglasses we get Raichu with sunglasses? If so ill be going out my way to catch one.

Years
So far I got none and only see 1 near one PokéStop right now. But I got 3 Swablu! I should probably stop being lazy and go grab it.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I caught a lot of sunglasses Pikachu today, and now I have a Raichu with sunglasses, and it's so dumb, but I love it.
My friends and coworkers don't even care much for Raichu. but they want him.

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
Years
I caught a lot of sunglasses Pikachu today, and now I have a Raichu with sunglasses, and it's so dumb, but I love it.
My friends and coworkers don't even care much for Raichu. but they want him.

I also evolved a Raichu but I have always liked him over Pikachu so soon as I got the candy it was a no brainer, however I did catch enough Pikachus to keep too.

No Pichu tho.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Hatched a Summer Pichu. He was born ready for the season. I also caught more Pikachus. Just need 10 more to unlock the Pikachu shorts and shoes. The shirt will take a long time to earn unless I'm able to find a Pikachu nest.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
I've caught 16 Pikachu so far during this event (and actually in total), so I'm really hoping I can get out there over the weekend and manage 300 by the end of the event. I REALLY want that Pikachu fan shirt.

No good IV's yet, so haven't evolved any into Raichu at this point.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't like things that can't be shiny or aren't rare... so... I just kinda ignore them entirely lol I actually really dislike Niantic's Pikachu events... I'd much prefer something like an increased shiny chance from hatching eggs as a "present" from Niantic.

Back