• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Shiny Kalos Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
do you have any 6 ivs. all of those i listed are shiny and 6 iv i hatched

On my Y: I have Rayquaza, Torchic (female), Klefki, Florges, Stoutland, and Flareon

I think I have several other 6IV babies on my X, but I'm not sure. Are you interested in any of the ones I listed?

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
On my Y: I have Rayquaza, Torchic (female), Klefki, Florges, Stoutland, and Flareon

I think I have several other 6IV babies on my X, but I'm not sure. Are you interested in any of the ones I listed?

right now looking for these:

6 iv cynaquil timid

6 iv houndour

6 iv chimchar with iron fist and timid or adamant nature

6 iv tepig with adamant

6 iv torchic with speed boost and adamant or timid nature

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
right now looking for these:

6 iv cynaquil timid

6 iv houndour

6 iv chimchar with iron fist and timid or adamant nature

6 iv tepig with adamant

6 iv torchic with speed boost and adamant or timid nature

I can get you the cyndaquil, tepig, and houndour! :). I have 6IV Speed Boost Torchic...but his nature is Jolly. Would you still want it?

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
I can get you the cyndaquil, tepig, and houndour! :). I have 6IV Speed Boost Torchic...but his nature is Jolly. Would you still want it?

what are the natures, ivs, and ablities of the cyndaquil, tepig, and houndour???

No for the torchic by the way i need its attack lol

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
what are the natures, ivs, and ablities of the cyndaquil, tepig, and houndour???

No for the torchic by the way i need its attack lol

tepig is adamant, cyndaquil is timid, houndour is modest. abilities are blaze, blaze and flash fire. All 6 IVs

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
tepig is adamant, cyndaquil is timid, houndour is modest. abilities are blaze, blaze and flash fire. All 6 IVs

lol i am interested and what other fire types do you have that are dual

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
Those are the only ones I have right now that are 6IVs :(.

ok so which ones do you want from my list i gave you. i want all three except for the torchic.

I want the cynaquil, tepig, and houndour.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
ok so which ones do you want from my list i gave you. i want all three except for the torchic.

I want the cynaquil, tepig, and houndour.

I would love skiddo, froakie, and fletchling :). Can you trade now?

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
yes i can lol my ign is jr. Thanks!! Please post our trade on my trade review. It is in my signature.

Thanks for the trades! As always, I really appreciate it :). I'll definitely post a review.

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
Thanks for the trades! As always, I really appreciate it :). I'll definitely post a review.

if you can find me a 6 iv modest litwick or a 6 iv slugma i would really appreciate it

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
Hey I have 6IVs Shiny Chespin with Bulletproof. May I know if you happen to have any Legendaries with nice IVs/Natures, or both if possible?

Is there one you're looking for specifically? I have all the legendaries, and most of them have 5/6IVs :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back