• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm alright at it. I draw every now and then when I'm bored but I like keeping them to myself.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You guys already know what my art looks like. Though that was relatively cartoony- I'm capable of drawing more realistically.

Drawing has become somewhat of a habit, for me. What I draw depends on my mood. I have drawings of this cute rabbit-based Fakemon...and a drawing of a person impaled over a tree (which I chucked so nobody would see it). c:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Maybe you could add some eyebrows to mitigate the angry look? I can see why it would happen with the shape of the eyes.

GUYS I HAVE ALCOHOL YAYYY

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Touj, I can hear your liver crying from here. It sounds so pitiful.

Sorry, couldn't resist. c:
Now I'm tempted to just draw a unibrow on that animal, to see how it would look. Totally going to do it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I made this one a few months ago, what do you guys think?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
What did you mix it with? Also:

gv5Cvq5.jpg

Well my sister and her friends tried to make me do a shot of it, I ended up mixing it with the spite they gave me as a chaser ^^; I didnt even taste it then. I had a sip or two from the shot glass though and it was terrible,

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah you don't sip vodka for the taste, you either gulp it down for a quick buzz or you mix it with something haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have switched from cider to vodka and diet coke. :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
My friends always tell me that I'd do the craziest, stupidest stuff were I drunk.

They're probably right.

Edit: I haven't drunk!

Sir Codin

My ability to cry, complain about my life, hate myself, and criticize myself with seething self-depreciation increases the more drunk I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back