• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Woah. Three posts in the same minute. x:

I've only ever used an AR. Was so fun, but the darn thing died. I:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just liked walking through objects. I got a DP Box that way. I wish I would have been able to reach Shaymin and Darkrai before it died.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Yea, I never give myself shinies through that even though I can and I can make it seem 100% legit.

There's no fun in that, so yea I only do it to get Pokemon that would be unobtainable in that region. i.e. Venusaur is my starter in White 2 haha

Honest

Hi!
Years
I actually waited for the events for those two, and Arceus. Although, I always did think it was lame how they just gave us the Pokemon rather then the item needed to unlock the path to the Pokemon in game, ya know?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I wasn't around for those events. D: But my used game had a shiny Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus. <3 Apparently some dude bought copyright stuff from Nintendo to do whatever he wants with the games, then sells them for $100+. So the shiny Arceus is technically legit, despite it being impossible. x:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Whoa. That's pretty insane D;

I wonder if anyone on PC (or at least a DCC regular) ever actually encountered a shiny legendary. I know I haven't.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I wasn't around for those events. D: But my used game had a shiny Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus. <3 Apparently some dude bought copyright stuff from Nintendo to do whatever he wants with the games, then sells them for $100+. So the shiny Arceus is technically legit, despite it being impossible. x:

Well tough chiz for you. My dad works for Nintendo AND Gamefreak. Gonna get you banned from everything.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pffft worth it to have a PC literally full of shinies. <3

I haven't. x: Though I plan on SRing Lugia once I get far enough into Soulsilver to get it. Which reminds me that I need to SR for a shiny Drifloon haha.

Well tough chiz for you. My dad works for Nintendo AND Gamefreak. Gonna get you banned from everything
I...
what?
I don't even know what you're implying there. :?

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
You know damn well what was implied, missy.

Your Arceus isn't possible; im telling my dad right now

@bloodex: No doubt; I knew about Gen 6, oh i knew

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Your calling me 'missy' killed any seriousness.
According to the guy the game was from, everything is totally legit. I also have a shiny Celebi as well as starters caught in Masterballs and legendaries at level 5. (:

Honest

Hi!
Years
You know damn well what was implied, missy.

Your Arceus isn't possible; im telling my dad right now

@bloodex: No doubt; I knew about Gen 6, oh i knew

Please, the name's Dipu.

And dude! You're our window to Nintendo! What else do you know?!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Yea nothing I said was meant to be taken seriously missy

Dipu huh? Mine's EJ, drop the "." Very creative of me hahh

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can never tell over the internet.
So if you keep calling me missy am I supposed to call you mister? x;

Honest

Hi!
Years
Internet sarcasm is hard to detect, don't blame ya.

And I'd rather take .EJ over Bloodex. I have no idea what 12 year old me was thinking...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I don't really care what you call me. People usually just call me some version of my username. But I've also had people just make up something completely irrelevant to call me.

Yeah, I really should make another account so I can have a different name. But then I would have to come up with a new name. I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back