• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Illusion Of Nightmares (MMORPG)

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
So it's nice to come online and see a game like this... *Ahem*

Before this gets locked, I'd like to add something.

The ideas are all well and dandy, but still, they are used from a different game idea...
Can This Be Taken Down As He Said He Has Left That Team ! And I'm Sure The Team Want To Create A New 1
I'd think the same thing, but I don't know your new team...
And before all of you are going to PM me again, keep me out of this and solve it yourselves. I do not wish to be involved in this matter of yours.
I apologies P-Sign, some people are just mean.
I never told nici to get lost. It was a misunderstanding. She was absent for 6 days total. She disappeared from Sunday to Thursday. She showed up to say a few words on Tuesday but did not accomplish any work. She showed up Friday and started yelling at me for sending her a message on pokecommunity about a staff meeting.
Water under the bridge... I'm over it, my life is great... And as for the time I spent a way, I did most of the work, percent wise, along side of a few others, I deserved a few days off.
Oh wow gameday, you really are something.
1) you threatened one of our members, telling her she should leave the project because she was busy and gone for a grand total of 2 days. Big woop. (who was nici and did work)
2) you sit on your lazy butt all day, and pretend to do work.
3) you have completed a total of up to 5 maps. The rest were made by other members and now you want to take credit for it. We all worked hard to work on them, and now you come in and start taking all of it like the slimy worm you are.
4) All the programers are still with us. if you wish to give out false information just for people to pity you, shows that youre a childish brat.
5) The map editor is not basic. It has been worked on and is almost complete, the only thing it needs is a basic touch up and we are good to go. Maps have been made, and the first region is all done. Total of over 60 maps, all made by 10+ people. You stole our maps. No matter what you say, You STOLE them. We never gave you our permission to take the maps that we made.
6) Anything that would go against your ideas, you delete. Intenet isnt communism, so start learning. We are all real people and should be treated as such. Its called a suggestion for a reason. Everyone should feel like their ideas are heard. You deleting all our posts and any suggestions we made did not make us feel that way.
7) Before leaving, you threatened to hack into all of our IP addresses, Kill all our computers, and hack into our file sharing networks. If this shows that we really want to keep having you around as our little ray of sunshine, youre dead wrong.
~CW
These points are so close to being perfect, you can always make me smile :)
2) They didn't respect the work that I completed. Which is more work then most had done. (Made about 15 maps for the first regions)

3) Most of the staff would rather play pmu then working on the actual project. Between the ages of 16 and 20.

4) If people would rather play other games and feel that the game will get magically completed, they can do what they want.

Also, there was only 6 of us that actually did any work. Ron,Woofy, Nici, Riley, CW & Myself. The other 15 people or so didn't do much. They would make 1 map and then disappear into being inactive for a week or so.

Because of the lack of communication there was a small disagreement between me and Nici. I would like to apologize to her for that. My only intention was to inform her as a staff member what was happening. I didn't want anything troublesome to occur out of that. If she would like to join the new staff. A position will always be open for her as she and Woofy were the most responsible.

I'm also taking the liberty of contacting woofy and ron to ask permission to use there work and ask them if they want to join the new team. If they say "no". The company will rewrite the source code.

If you still think that is a bad person. Then put yourself in a position were you and only a few people are doing work. The other people are inactive or playing pokemon games.
I want to comment on a few of these points,
2) I will admit, a few others didn't like your style, including myself sometimes, but check the screenshots thread here, you'll notice it's called constructive critisism, you need to take the pointers and work with it, anyone and everyone will tell you, it's help for you...

3) Everyone deserves time for themselves, whether it's playing games or going out with their friends or even working, you can't expect everyone to drop their social life just because you did or were planning to.

4) Moo point.

I kind of agree with the 6 people working, blah, blah, blah... But I don't think it was just 6 people overall, I also can't stand any members who turn up once... Which is why I say get helpers, not members, you don't listen.

Apology accepted :D

So basically, you're kicking Riley, myself, CW and maybe a couple others out...?

How about you put yourself in everyone else's position, you'll see why people are angry.

Now I'd like to comment against the game itself... Now that's out the way...

I'd like to see more screenshots.
There is a lot of information up there about plans, although it's great to have this for a game, you're kind of promising things to people that you may or may not be able to follow up with, in ways more than others, this is not a good thing...
I'd also like to add, my maps are off limits to you and your new team, so please do not use them!
I'd like to see more pictures of your new game though.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
All maps have been deleted from the old group.

Woofy and Ron is working with the new group with more qualified people.

We have plenty of musicians, programmers etc.

All we are missing is some mappers. We won't release any screenshots or show any of the plans as this is going to be much more secretive this time around. I put no blame on you Nici. Which is why my apology was directed only at you. Riley is way to quick on the ban hammer so it is now their problem. The problem with Rileys helpers is organization and communication.

You and Woofy were by far the hardest workers. My intentions were only good although they were wrongly perceived without an opportunity for me to explain anything.

The past is the past and things are brighter now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
Yes, punctuation bothers me. It makes text so much easier to read you know, especially when you're not a native speaker of the English language.

I didn't know he stole them from you, he posted that he copied them. Maybe he had permission, maybe he had not. I am not going to jump to conclusions.

And sure, you can now reply with "Didn't you read our posts?" but I'd like to point out that everyone involved in this is a new member of this forum. Since I do not know the names of anyone in the original team of this game, I didn't knew what you had to do with it.

And before all of you are going to PM me again, keep me out of this and solve it yourselves. I do not wish to be involved in this matter of yours.

Everything was used with permission from Woofy and Ron. All previous maps were deleted.

Basically, the new staff has started over from scratch recently.

Woofy quit because of College yesterday. He is asking that the old staff please delete everything that was created by him. That means the game engine & map editor. Any maps created using his editor must also be scrapped.

The new staff has moved to Java with 8+ programmers qualified programmers, few graphic artists, few musicians and few mappers. If anyone is interested in helping please send an email to [email protected]

We are currently seeking a few more java programmers. Since the programmers are using eclipse and some cannot be online to help all the time because of school. We are just seeking a few more so things run smoothly.

Back