• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Munch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Name you want to be called: Mike
Position: Mapper, Story Liner
When your available and Time Zone: Anytime and I live in Arizona.
Proof of Work: I have no proof as this would be my first hack, i want to get my foot into the door, but I have mapped before, just not with any of the known hack map makers.
Way of contact: Skype: ReaperSlayer18

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Name you want to be called: Mike
Position: Mapper, Story Liner
When your available and Time Zone: Anytime and I live in Arizona.
Proof of Work: I have no proof as this would be my first hack, i want to get my foot into the door, but I have mapped before, just not with any of the known hack map makers.
Way of contact: Skype: ReaperSlayer18

Ok your in, although I don't think there will be that much work for you as a mapper, but I really needed a story liner to help me with the storyline.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Ok. I can do mapping and the storyline :) Any mapping you need I will do and until you have mapping work for me to do, i can help with the story :)

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Hey everybody, sorry, but i am going to cancel the project :'(. Its been to long, so i don't know where we are or what we're doing. Plus, none of our team members are dedicated. I bet nobody is even going to read this. So yeah sorry guys. I might start a new project, and i'm going to have the story planned out and am going to be ready before i start doing anything, but i won't put it in the progressing hacks, or make a team until i'm sure i'm going to continue it. K so sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back