• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] PokeWorld Season 1! (Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire) (Reseted)

U-Hacks

A Hacker
Years
Hello. This is PokeWorld. I was Confused in the first episodes with son of ash drake & others.
So I decided to restart it. It's not Son of Ash. It's Ash with his new adventures. Please don't read the episode i have posted before read the new ones.

Season 1

PokeWorld

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Hi there. So I noticed you're only eleven and posted your story here, which great! I'm all for young writers that wants to improve their writing and getting feedback from others is the best way to do so. However, I want to bring up a few concerns.

Apparently you have the first three parts written but not in this section. You mentioned have them in "Blogs", but I'm confused where. Pokecommunity Blogs? WordPress? Tumblr? Either way though, linking your works here isn't allowed anyways and you need to post your works here instead.

While I'm here, I must say Chapter Four... lacks substance. One thing, you didn't post the first three chapters here, so I'm confused as to what's going on. Another thing is from what you posted of Chapter Four, it's pretty much dialogue with little expression, thoughts, and actions from the characters. I'll give a short example of how to add some detail.

Brey & Drake are travelling together to the viridian city.

"It's been 2 Days since we are here!!"

"Yes i know but The map was saying that viridian city is in the east of us."

"I told ya that it's in the north!"

"No we are just on our way, we will arrive soon"

"Ok!"

Here you have Brey and Drake arguing how many days they've been traveling, but there's barely any description of the setting and their reactions. I'm also confused as to who's speaking. I'm going to take a wild guess here, but it's for giving an example of how to set up the dialogue here (I'll also be doing minor grammar corrections here).

Brey & Drake are travelling together to Viridian city.

"It's been two days since we are here!!" Brey said in a tired voice.

"Yes I know but the map was saying that Viridian City is in the east of us," Drake said, but that earned him a scowl from Brey.

"I told ya that it's in the north!"

"No we are just on our way, we will arrive soon." Drake sighed and rubbed his forehead. He was sure Virdian City was to the east. When he looked over his shoulder, Brey flashed him a grin.

"Ok!"

My example is far from perfect, but I added in more reactions and thoughts here to give Brey and Drake more personality.

I apologize if this is overwhelming, but I just wanted to give out some pointers on how to expand your writing more. Biggest advice I can give is to keep reading books. Learn how the prose is written and how they dealt with pacing. You then can keep practicing writing. I wish you luck on your future writings.

U-Hacks

A Hacker
Years
Hi there. So I noticed you're only eleven and posted your story here, which great! I'm all for young writers that wants to improve their writing and getting feedback from others is the best way to do so. However, I want to bring up a few concerns.

Apparently you have the first three parts written but not in this section. You mentioned have them in "Blogs", but I'm confused where. Pokecommunity Blogs? WordPress? Tumblr? Either way though, linking your works here isn't allowed anyways and you need to post your works here instead.

While I'm here, I must say Chapter Four... lacks substance. One thing, you didn't post the first three chapters here, so I'm confused as to what's going on. Another thing is from what you posted of Chapter Four, it's pretty much dialogue with little expression, thoughts, and actions from the characters. I'll give a short example of how to add some detail.

Here you have Brey and Drake arguing how many days they've been traveling, but there's barely any description of the setting and their reactions. I'm also confused as to who's speaking. I'm going to take a wild guess here, but it's for giving an example of how to set up the dialogue here (I'll also be doing minor grammar corrections here).

My example is far from perfect, but I added in more reactions and thoughts here to give Brey and Drake more personality.

I apologize if this is overwhelming, but I just wanted to give out some pointers on how to expand your writing more. Biggest advice I can give is to keep reading books. Learn how the prose is written and how they dealt with pacing. You then can keep practicing writing. I wish you luck on your future writings.

Thanks for telling me, I will try to improve it & the first 3 episodes are in PokeCommunity Blogs.
Thanks Again!

U-Hacks

A Hacker
Years
Episode 1 : [S-HIGHLIGHT]Welcome Back Hoenn[/S-HIGHLIGHT]!

Ash & Pikachu are travelling to Hoenn second time because there is another league
running there & ash wanted to participate in it.

IN HOENN REGION:

"So This is Hoenn Region!" said ash excitedly. "it's changed too much. Right Pikachu?"

"Pika Pikachu" Pikachu said loudly.

"Huh what is that? A Black Charizard" Ash Said staring at the Charizard

"That is Mega Charizard." A Strange Girl Voice said "Didn't you seen it before Ash?"

"Who are you?" Said ash "How do you know my name?"

"Ash, I'm May!" Said May "Remember me or not?"

"Oh May!" Ash said loudly "I didn't forgot you!"

"I Think you forgot me!" Said May angrily "well, forget it. why are you here again?"

"To Participate in Hoenn league" Said Ash "It is restarted"

"Yes, I know" Said May "I have also participate in it"

"Whaaat!" Said Ash Shockly "But you are a............."

"Yes I Know! But after travelling to kalos region I Changed my mind" Said May

"When did you travelled to Kalos?" Said Ash loudly

"Actually, I met a girl. she become my best friend. i go to Kalos with her because she also lives there" Said May

"Who is she?" Said Ash quitely.

"Serena" Said May "Serena is her name."

"Serena?" Said ash shockly "is she here?"

"Yes." Said May "She is in the Pokemon Center"
"Do you know her?" Said May quitely

"Yes!" Said Ash "She's my friend. I travel with her in Kalos Region. Please take me to Pokemon Center"

"Ok. Come with me!" Said May & Started walking.

"I'm shocked that there is Pokemon Center in Littleroot Town" Said Ash & stopped

"It's builted a short time ago." Said May & continued walking

IN THE POKEMON CENTER:

"May!!" Said Serena "I'm here, huh oh aah.........."

"Ash you're here!" Said Serena Shockly "You know very well what was happend between us."

"what was happened?" Asked Ash

"That thing when i was lefting. oh huh forget it" Said Serena Shamely
"I think you have forget everything!" Shouted Serena.

"What was happened between you both?" Asked May

"I will tell you when the time will come" Said Serena

"Ok" Said May
"Well ash. How many pokemons you have catch?" Asked May

"I have catched many pokemons but i bring only my Pikachu here"

"I did the same thing" Said Serena "I just bringed my Delphox but i cathed 2 new pokemons!"

"Who are they?" Asked ash

"One is Bulbasaur & the other one is Snorlax...." Answered Serena

"So may & I are in the Hoenn League" Said Serena "You have to participate or not?"

"Yes i want to" Said Ash
"Where is the registration area" Asked Ash

"Follow me" Answered Serena and started to walk.

Ash Registered himself in the Hoenn league.

"Let's go to Oldade Town" Said Ash Loudly "Let's Begin our Adventure!"

Ash, Serena & May started their journey from here! In the Littleroot Town Which is not little anymore (lol)

To Be Continued...

Next Episode Coming on : Sunday - 30 July 2017

U-Hacks

A Hacker
Years
Said Serena "I'm here, huh oh aah.........."

I add the serena's that dialog for fun.
"Ash you're here!" Said Serena Shockly "You know very well what was happend between us."

What do you think guys what should be it. What was happened in the last Episode of XYZ when Serena was leaving?
Can anyone tell me?

U-Hacks

A Hacker
Years
Sorry guys there are many mistakes in this episode. They will not be in the next episode.
I will Use M.S Word for the next episode. :)

U-Hacks

A Hacker
Years
Next Episode is Coming Tomorrow.
The Next Episode is a special episode named of: Ash's Fusion Returns.
That episode has two parts.
So,
Hope you enjoy it ^_^

U-Hacks

A Hacker
Years
Actually The Special Episode will be the next episode enjoy this one till that come:

Episode 2: A New Old Friend!

Ash, Serena & May was going to Oldade Town, Then Suddenly A voice called ash

"Wait Ash" the voice said "wait for me!"

"Who's calling me?" Ash Asked from May

"He's Brock!" May Quickly Replied in excitement

"Brock!" Ash Turned his face & ran towards Brock! "Brock! My Friend!!! I missed you & your delicious food!!"

"I was also missing your training!!" Said Brock in a crying voice

"why are you crying brock? We will now travel together!" Said Ash Gently

"Who he?" Serena asked quietly from may

"He's ash's best friend!" May replied quietly too.

"Oh I see" Said Serena to herself

"Hi Brock!" Said May

"Hi May!" Replied Brock

"Well Ash you were in Sinnoh last time we met" Said Brock "So you're here again?" Asked Brock

"The Hoenn League is restarted" Replied Ash

"This League will be difficult than last Hoenn League" Said Brock

"Why?" Ash quickly asked

"Because there will be mega evolution in this league" Replied Brock

"Oh, I see" Said Ash "Mega Evolutions are great. I wish I could have a mega evolution Pokemon."

"Me too" Said Brock, May & Serena

"Well, I think you are ash's best friend" Brock asked Serena

"oh, huh, aah" Said Serena "Yes, No, I'm just friend. oh umm"

"Are you like this always?" Brock Asked from Serena

"No, I'm just confused" Serena Replied

"Serena I think it's the time to tell the truth" Said May to Serena

"Yes it is. Let's tell the truth" Serena Replied May

"What truth?" Ash become confused

"Me & Serena are not in Hoenn League." May Replied to ash

"I knew it!" Ash said loudly

"well I don't know what is happening" Said Brock "But now we must go to Oldade Town"

"Yes! Let's go" Ash said in excitement & start walking.

Ash & his friend started travelling again. Now with them. It was brock.

"Who is that Pokemon?" Said Ash Starting at the Pokemon.
"Forgot Ash?" Replied Brock "It's an Aron"
"Oh" Ash Said "I will catch it. Go Pikachu!"

The Battle Started & Aron become weak.

Go Pokeball!
Hurray!
I Catched it!

"Well Done" Said Brock Staring at ash.

"Why are you staring at me?" Asked Ash from brock.

"You are very strong!" Shouted brock.

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
I really liked your story ash! Keep it up! And yes, I have an idea! I am also going to start a series do we could sometimes mix our stories or make mega episodes!

Back