• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tired of OU? Let's try something you've NeverUsed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
As I said before, have you guys seen clamperl in action? After Shell Smash, every thing is pretty much OHKO, only some stay with red health. I was swept 6-0 by that $&@! thing (while trying NU)

Clamperl is outclassed by Gorebyss. Its far too frail without Eviolite and without Deep Sea Tooth its weak.

GlaciaFox

A wandering Elite Glaceon
Years
i just use my favorites when i play. i get tired of seeing the same pokemon when theres over 400 to use but since theyre strong thats another reason why they use em over n over but it'd be nice to see other pokemon than metragross over n over. i havent really seen that many a variety even in the last B/W global tourney. only a few were from this list.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
shnen i love your posts.

I PERSONALLY am pleased, since I noticed basically all of my teams are/were Jynx-weak and this makes me very happy since one less thing to be annoyed about :3

Years
So, does this mean that Jynx is banned from NU? Or moved to RU? I don't quite understand what happened to her.

Years
So, does this mean that Jynx is banned from NU? Or moved to RU? I don't quite understand what happened to her.

It's banned to BL3. Anyways I'm glad Jynx is gone despite me being too lazy to post in nu dst or play; it required you to bring 2 Pokemon to beat it in most cases and could pull off a late game sweep easily behind a sub. I'll have to build some new teams for the grand slam though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back