The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Ruby [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3901    
Old May 31st, 2011 (6:47 AM).
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
Starting anew...
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 3,074
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
    guys last 2 questions

    where i can find lapras ?
    and hoen starters ?
    Lapras can be obtained in Seanport City.
    The Hoenn starters can be obtained by a professor in the
    University of Inhore.
    __________________
    I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
    Reply With Quote
      #3902    
    Old May 31st, 2011 (7:18 AM).
    lukasz_pro's Avatar
    lukasz_pro lukasz_pro is offline
    Saiyan Prince
       
      Join Date: Oct 2008
      Location: Poland,Gdańsk
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hardy
      Posts: 226
      thx a lot :)

      and this seadra (with dragon scale) from trade is only female ? i tried 10 times load the game and all the time is female , i dont collect female pokemons xD
      Reply With Quote
        #3903    
      Old May 31st, 2011 (8:54 AM).
      brian1666's Avatar
      brian1666 brian1666 is offline
         
        Join Date: Apr 2009
        Location: Ifori Region
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 38
        Can someone tell me where to find the rycian gym leader? I already found him at the zoo but where does he fly to?
        __________________
        Games i support:
        Reply With Quote
          #3904    
        Old May 31st, 2011 (1:09 PM).
        Josephrulzyou's Avatar
        Josephrulzyou Josephrulzyou is offline
        Secret trainer
           
          Join Date: Aug 2009
          Location: somewhere i belong
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 15
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
          beldum : help ;/
          dratini : iv got :D
          chikorita : iv got
          kanto starters : iv got
          fossils : i talked with all people in museum and nothing ;/

          where i can find lapras ?
          ps. someone MUST make pokedex with pokemon locations ;p

          what i must do now ? (RICYAN CITY GYM IS EMPTY)
          for beldum go to ironmen city

          before u resurrect the fossils u should have free slots in ur party
          Reply With Quote
            #3905    
          Old May 31st, 2011 (2:46 PM).
          Squaredancer Squaredancer is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 8
            Does anyone know what to do when you get to grometch(I don't know the right spelling) city-the desert one. I go to the gym and a guy says go to mine. The mine guy says go to the museum and the museum guy says I need a ticket!? I've been trying to figure this out for like 3 hours at least. I even went all the way through Mt. Zheri and I just found Steven and someone else battling at the end and when I passed them nothing happened and I got to a deadend where I needEd surf? Thanks to anyone who can help.
            Reply With Quote
              #3906    
            Old May 31st, 2011 (7:10 PM).
            Xoy Xoy is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2009
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 9
              Why I can't use any hack tool on the rom, after I patch it with the .ips? And why can't use it on gpSPhone (I have iTouch 4g with gpsphone 6.6.7)? Btw, best hack so far, congrats.
              Reply With Quote
                #3907    
              Old May 31st, 2011 (7:21 PM).
              icyblade's Avatar
              icyblade icyblade is offline
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2008
                Location: Johto
                Gender:
                Posts: 20
                the first gym uses bug type but use rock type attacks zzz
                Reply With Quote
                  #3908    
                Old May 31st, 2011 (11:45 PM).
                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                Memento Mori
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 14,530
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Squaredancer View Post
                Does anyone know what to do when you get to grometch(I don't know the right spelling) city-the desert one. I go to the gym and a guy says go to mine. The mine guy says go to the museum and the museum guy says I need a ticket!? I've been trying to figure this out for like 3 hours at least. I even went all the way through Mt. Zheri and I just found Steven and someone else battling at the end and when I passed them nothing happened and I got to a deadend where I needEd surf? Thanks to anyone who can help.
                You've been to gym and you couldn't go to museum?
                Weird... you should be able to enter museum once gym guard tells you that GL isn't there.


                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Xoy View Post
                Why I can't use any hack tool on the rom, after I patch it with the .ips?
                Well it's blocked :D Only some guys know how to break it :D (Okay I'm joking xD Use RHEA xD)
                __________________
                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                Reply With Quote
                  #3909    
                Old June 1st, 2011 (1:03 AM).
                Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                Starting anew...
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                  Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 3,074
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
                  thx a lot :)

                  and this seadra (with dragon scale) from trade is only female ? i tried 10 times load the game and all the time is female , i dont collect female pokemons xD
                  Gender doesn't really matter. In the new English version, you can evolve Seadra into Kingdra by levelling up to Lv. 50.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                  Well it's blocked :D Only some guys know how to break it :D (Okay I'm joking xD Use RHEA xD)
                  Ash, you shouldn't tell anybody else on how to crack the Rom. This information should only be known to us. Honestly, he's not even the editor of this hack. He shouldn't edit anything at all.

                  Anyways, did you receive my PM? You're supposed to be editing the stuff I tell you to do.
                  __________________
                  I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3910    
                  Old June 1st, 2011 (4:06 AM). Edited June 1st, 2011 by Squaredancer.
                  Squaredancer Squaredancer is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 8
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Xoy View Post
                    Why I can't use any hack tool on the rom, after I patch it with the .ips? And why can't use it on gpSPhone (I have iTouch 4g with gpsphone 6.6.7)? Btw, best hack so far, congrats.
                    I had the same problem. It was in a post earlier. You use GBA Header with the light platinum rom and ruby rom. Also make sure the permissions are set right.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                    You've been to gym and you couldn't go to museum?
                    Weird... you should be able to enter museum once gym guard tells you that GL isn't there.

                    So what can I do now? Is there a way to like go in and reset the event or something?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3911    
                    Old June 1st, 2011 (5:50 AM).
                    lukasz_pro's Avatar
                    lukasz_pro lukasz_pro is offline
                    Saiyan Prince
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2008
                      Location: Poland,Gdańsk
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Hardy
                      Posts: 226
                      i dont understand one thing
                      why i cant fly to cities with blue line ? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/beztytuuspz.jpg/
                      game is completed ;)
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3912    
                      Old June 1st, 2011 (6:10 AM).
                      Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                      Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                      Starting anew...
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2007
                        Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 3,074
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
                        i dont understand one thing
                        why i cant fly to cities with blue line ? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/beztytuuspz.jpg/
                        game is completed ;)
                        I have no idea. I will check on it and see if I can fix it.
                        __________________
                        I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3913    
                        Old June 1st, 2011 (6:47 AM). Edited June 1st, 2011 by lukasz_pro.
                        lukasz_pro's Avatar
                        lukasz_pro lukasz_pro is offline
                        Saiyan Prince
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2008
                          Location: Poland,Gdańsk
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Hardy
                          Posts: 226
                          thx ;)
                          where i can get psychic ? (TM 29 ? )
                          and there will be "FAQ pokedex" ? because i dont know what moves can i get on other pokemons than kanto / johto / hoen

                          ps. u or someone must fix some exp bugs , i mean for example in elite four if i kill stelix 65 lvl i got 2700 exp , BUT if i kill torterra 66lvl iv only recive 630 exp
                          this same situation exist in other pokemons in elite four
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3914    
                          Old June 1st, 2011 (7:15 AM).
                          Xoy Xoy is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2009
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 9
                            Ash and Squaredancer, thanks for the help, and S. Prince, I know I'm not an editor, but can't I edit it for my own usage? I wanna make the game harder than it is, but for ME to play, OK? Again, keep the good work, cause its great.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3915    
                            Old June 1st, 2011 (8:17 AM). Edited June 1st, 2011 by master2738.
                            master2738's Avatar
                            master2738 master2738 is offline
                            Deviant Master
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2010
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 26
                              jeez, people are still asking how to edit the rom and get it to work on the gpsphone? people, all wes did was edit the rom's header, he didnt block it or use some magical creator power to keep u from editing/playing it on the gpsphone. if you want to edit the rom ( with advance map or hacking tools like that) or play it on the gpsphone you hav to google and download the gba header edit tool. simply change the header of the rom to a basic ruby rom header and you'll be able to edit with advance map/play the rom on your gpsphone to your hearts content :]]]]]]]

                              P.S. if i remember (around page 70 in this thread) there is a much better explanation on how to do all this then the explanation i just gave....just fyi :]
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3916    
                              Old June 1st, 2011 (11:32 AM).
                              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                              Memento Mori
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 14,530
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
                              Gender doesn't really matter. In the new English version, you can evolve Seadra into Kingdra by levelling up to Lv. 50.
                              Why did you do that oh my god? o.O
                              You absolutely destroyed the purpose of Wes' in-game trades...


                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
                              Ash, you shouldn't tell anybody else on how to crack the Rom. This information should only be known to us. Honestly, he's not even the editor of this hack. He shouldn't edit anything at all.

                              Anyways, did you receive my PM? You're supposed to be editing the stuff I tell you to do.
                              Wah, it doesn't matter ;) He'd find it out anyway ;)

                              Yeah I did, I know, just chill =D


                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Squaredancer View Post
                              So what can I do now? Is there a way to like go in and reset the event or something?
                              Weird... Have you tried re-enter to see if it works now?

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
                              i dont understand one thing
                              why i cant fly to cities with blue line ? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/beztytuuspz.jpg/
                              game is completed ;)
                              Because ROM does not have unlimited amount of fly positions =)
                              __________________
                              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3917    
                              Old June 2nd, 2011 (1:44 AM). Edited June 2nd, 2011 by colcolstyles.
                              Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                              Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                              Starting anew...
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2007
                                Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 3,074
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Xoy View Post
                                Ash and Squaredancer, thanks for the help, and S. Prince, I know I'm not an editor, but can't I edit it for my own usage? I wanna make the game harder than it is, but for ME to play, OK? Again, keep the good work, cause its great.
                                No. Wesley only gave permission to me.
                                If you continue editing the hack, I will get the moderators
                                on you.
                                __________________
                                I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3918    
                                Old June 2nd, 2011 (3:21 AM).
                                noobtrainer123's Avatar
                                noobtrainer123 noobtrainer123 is offline
                                some dude
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2011
                                  Location: Philippines
                                  Age: 20
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quiet
                                  Posts: 19
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
                                  No. It's not even completed yet.
                                  Also, it's against the rules to post Roms here.

                                  Oh alright.Well can you at least help me ? im at the entrance of mt. icestorm but theres a girl in my way and she wont let me through no matter how many times i talk to her.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3919    
                                  Old June 2nd, 2011 (4:21 AM).
                                  Squaredancer Squaredancer is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 8
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                    [B]
                                    Weird... Have you tried re-enter to see if it works now?
                                    I've left the city and come back and talked to him like 20 times but the museum gaurd still says I need a ticket.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3920    
                                    Old June 2nd, 2011 (5:56 AM).
                                    Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                                    Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                                    Starting anew...
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2007
                                      Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 3,074
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                      Why did you do that oh my god? o.O
                                      You absolutely destroyed the purpose of Wes' in-game trades...

                                      [/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
                                      It is pathetic to have a PKMN evolve right after an in-game trade.
                                      It will be more of a challenge if you train the traded PKMN in order to have it evolve.


                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by noobtrainer123 View Post
                                      Oh alright.Well can you at least help me ? im at the entrance of mt. icestorm but theres a girl in my way and she wont let me through no matter how many times i talk to her.
                                      No. I'm not even at that place yet. To be honest, don't play the untranslated version if you can't understand Porteguese.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by xXxLugia View Post
                                      I cant understand what r u talking all about. Is the new english version of Pokemon Light Platinum out? If yes can someone give me a link for prepatched game and can u tell me is it playable for android phones because i have xperia x8 and i can play all original gba and hack pokemon games on my gba emulator but i cant play this game. First english version of P.L.P. was great it worked perfectly can u explain me what is wrong with 1st versio. Is it bugged or is it unfinished pls answer? THX.
                                      No. It's not completed yet.
                                      __________________
                                      I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3921    
                                      Old June 2nd, 2011 (9:21 AM).
                                      lukasz_pro's Avatar
                                      lukasz_pro lukasz_pro is offline
                                      Saiyan Prince
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2008
                                        Location: Poland,Gdańsk
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Hardy
                                        Posts: 226
                                        i found bug
                                        ENBUOH from lvl 38 evoluing into this http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/545.shtml xD i must all the time stop the evolution

                                        someone read my post about exp bug in E4 ?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3922    
                                        Old June 2nd, 2011 (11:46 AM).
                                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                        Memento Mori
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                        Age: 26
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 14,530
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
                                        It is pathetic to have a PKMN evolve right after an in-game trade.
                                        It will be more of a challenge if you train the traded PKMN in order to have it evolve.
                                        o.O o.O o.O
                                        Okay... I think it's pointless to convince you...


                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Squaredancer View Post
                                        I've left the city and come back and talked to him like 20 times but the museum gaurd still says I need a ticket.
                                        This is really weird... I could sware that when I reached that point of game, only talking to guy ahead of gym was enough... in fact I think he gave me that ticket.
                                        Don't you have save from before?


                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
                                        i found bug
                                        ENBUOH from lvl 38 evoluing into this http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/545.shtml xD i must all the time stop the evolution

                                        someone read my post about exp bug in E4 ?
                                        SP is going to fix the first bug, don't worry.
                                        But I'm curious about that E4 bug =)
                                        __________________
                                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3923    
                                        Old June 2nd, 2011 (11:55 AM).
                                        lukasz_pro's Avatar
                                        lukasz_pro lukasz_pro is offline
                                        Saiyan Prince
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2008
                                          Location: Poland,Gdańsk
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Hardy
                                          Posts: 226
                                          "SP is going to fix the first bug, don't worry.
                                          But I'm curious about that E4 bug =)"

                                          i think this is bug but this isint normal , my upper post

                                          "ps. u or someone must fix some exp bugs , i mean for example in elite four if i kill stelix 65 lvl i got 2700 exp , BUT if i kill torterra 66lvl iv only recive 630 exp
                                          this same situation exist in other pokemons in elite four"

                                          from last moment , metagros 70 lvl 44 exp
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3924    
                                          Old June 2nd, 2011 (3:26 PM).
                                          trololol trololol is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2011
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 1
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Squaredancer View Post
                                            Does anyone know what to do when you get to grometch(I don't know the right spelling) city-the desert one. I go to the gym and a guy says go to mine. The mine guy says go to the museum and the museum guy says I need a ticket!? I've been trying to figure this out for like 3 hours at least. I even went all the way through Mt. Zheri and I just found Steven and someone else battling at the end and when I passed them nothing happened and I got to a deadend where I needEd surf? Thanks to anyone who can help.
                                            I have this exact same problem. Tried going in and out multiple times but still doesn't work. Steven doesn't react at all when I pass him in the cave.

                                            Also, I taught my Heracross the TM Rock Climb but it doesn't work or even show up on the Pokemon screen as a usable move outside of battle.

                                            The Groment problem is kinda bugging me now since I absolutely cannot find a way around it.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3925    
                                            Old June 2nd, 2011 (7:15 PM).
                                            glen2691995 glen2691995 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2011
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 3
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
                                              "SP is going to fix the first bug, don't worry.
                                              But I'm curious about that E4 bug =)"

                                              i think this is bug but this isint normal , my upper post

                                              "ps. u or someone must fix some exp bugs , i mean for example in elite four if i kill stelix 65 lvl i got 2700 exp , BUT if i kill torterra 66lvl iv only recive 630 exp
                                              this same situation exist in other pokemons in elite four"

                                              from last moment , metagros 70 lvl 44 exp
                                              Hey , that bug is caused because these pokemon have overwritten the old ones...torterra may have been put on top of a low exp pokemon. Thats my guess, but SP or ASH will be able to explain ;)
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:55 PM.