• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
10, I'm not sure myself as the last time I heard Halo being mentioned on a forum it was automatically deemed as kiddy crap but this was a few months after Reach was released I think. I still think those Elites were overpowered as hell though.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Halo is my favorite FPS ever though... ;; Already have Halo 4 payed off at Gamestop.

Why did no one like Reach though? I thought it was probably the best (arguably) other than ODST.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
12. I can't wait for 4 tbh. ODST was pretty fun too but I like Reach a bit more despite its difficulty due to the expanded and modified weaponry such as the DMR and Needler Rifle, wished for dual wielding to return though but oh well it was still pretty fun.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012

Words for which I do not know which to say to stay on topic which I don't if I'm even on tho I think I'm not on thus making have the feeling I'm in the wrong when there is a chance that I'm not tho I most likely aren't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
22. I wish there were more episodes of Video Game Confessions nowadays.

Been forever since I've seen a Miyazaki movie tho.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
23. Ladies and gentlemen, if I may have your attention please. My whole life I have told myself that I don't have a favourite video game and never will, but I was wrong. When it all comes right down to it, HeartGold/SoulSilver are amazing and are my favourite video games ever.

... So, yeah... carry on. :P

Years

You know what's my favorite? A virtual reality Pokemon MMORPG using the Anime world's geography and Pokemon Special's plot for quests. :U

Like that's ever going to happen. u__u

Joshawott

Banned
Years
26. I may be the only person on the planet who thinks Ruby and Sapphire were the worst games in the main series. Same with The Wind Waker being the worst Zelda game. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back