• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
no luck with the suicune grr i want it in shiney so bad! i started a new game on collosium and i am atempting to get all 3 dogs shiney o.0 anyway im on entei now just reseting to try fighting it shiny. good luck everyone also congrats on your gliger Aaryn.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
@ Runasutaru: Your posts are always effing amusing... Most of the time people your age annoy me, but you make me laugh. How long have those SHC club pictures been in your sig? They amuse me too. Ahhhhh... come back sooooooon!
(No look con los clefairios still. I like to make up spanish-sounding words...)
edit: *adds runasutaru to friends list* (should have done that a while ago... but better late than never!)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Lol. Nice huge post that one runa.

Ryan, It was a funny read, and it still is due to your insistance XD I didnt mean to bug you telling you that it wasnt like that, just wanted to make the joke.

Good shiny hunting luck 4all!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I can't belive it! i finnaly got entei shiny, boy it was hard to snag but i wasted all my great balls on it. :D
only two more to go.
note: until its traded to emerald i won't count it as a succsesul shiney as its on collosium and still a shadow pokemon.
the same applies with the other two legendary dogs i will be reseting for.

pokEMOn UseR im reseting for shiny raikou and suicune on pokemon collosium.
I think a shiny zapdos would be the perfect shiny for you thougth for a strange reason, but then again i may be wrong.

good luck everyone!

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
My shroomish and minum a still being very "busy". "They don't seem to like other much" but the eggs keep rolling in!

offtopic: nice long post runasutaru! i think i had something to do with all that spam u were talking about

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
I would so like to join this club ^__^ I never thought shinys where catchable on colleseum, does this mean XD also? that would be awesome. Well im currently searching for a shiny manectric, i hope you can catch the rest of the dogs as shinys, would be a great achievment.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
ryan said:
@ Runasutaru: Your posts are always effing amusing... Most of the time people your age annoy me, but you make me laugh. How long have those SHC club pictures been in your sig? They amuse me too. Ahhhhh... come back sooooooon!
(No look con los clefairios still. I like to make up spanish-sounding words...)
edit: *adds runasutaru to friends list* (should have done that a while ago... but better late than never!)
*Adds to friends list too*
ROFL, never got that kind of comment from anyone till now over here.
You flatter me so. XD
*Bows*
And that SHC pic in my sig...Hmm, since...Since around pages 180-190 or so. o.o;
If ya looked back at the club, ya noticed I made MANY posts, practically ALWAYS replying after someone, but they were still huge. o.o;;;
How in the freaking world do I manage to do that? O.o;
BTW, I shouldn´t be around here for long for a bit, I didn´t get to hunt much because I´ve had an annoying fever since yesterday. >.<
For all the ones that know degrees in Celsius, I got as high as 39.1. ;_____;
*Sleeps during the day*
That´s what I kind of did a while ago, slept from 5 PM to 8 PM. o.o;

If ya ever need to contact Aaryn, or me, just ask one of us because after all, we ARE in the same time zone. XP

BTW, go clefairios, woo hoo! XD
*Is brick´d*

Well, hatched some eggs since my last posts, about some 20 maybe, not higher than that still, I think.

Hmm, a Shiny Zubat as most common Shiny? Nah, I believe Tentacool is more common, because in a good portion of R/S/E, you have to Surf A LOT. o.o;

Hey, Toga, feel welcome I guess. You should be able to join. I´m not one of the leaders here, so I can´t do it myself. o.o;
If ya don´t mind, can ya tell us what you were doing when ya found it, and where? ^__^

Well, I´ll stay here for a while, but I don´t think I´ll be hunting, need to recover from the fever, and the GBA only makes it come out with more intensity. @_@
*Faints*

Back into the Mist I go!

*Teh poof*
*A Mist circles all of Hoenn*
Oops. I think I farted. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*Goes back into the SHC Mist*

~*Ru*~

EDIT: The only hunters that do not PWN are the ones that SPAM UP THE CLUB WITH OFFTOPICNESS.
*Glares at some people*

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
sooo, can i stick my SHC member card into my sig? ^__^ Tentacool is quite common, but when you have a zubat you can eventually get it into a Crobat shiny, they look well good.

Back