• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All things Shiny Pokemon

Years
Too many favorite shinies to name, but right now I'm really into shiny Baile Oricorio. I love that reverse coloring.

I like how Oricorio's shinies are basically inverted, because it does make me view them so differently. Baile is like you said, definitely the best shiny of the bunch but I do love Sensu's shiny as well. The powdery sky blue makes its Ghost typing fit really well.

Speaking of inverted colors on Pokemon, has anyone ever confused female Hippopotas for a shiny? In case if you don't know, the male Hippopotas' coloring is what's been shown in all of its official art while the female is the same colors, but inverted. I remember thinking female Hippopotas was a shiny when I first saw it, but the lack of the sparkle animation when a shiny is encountered made me think something was odd, and as I found out later it was just a gender difference thing.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
lmao the only shiny that I have that isn't from an event or something is my Shiny Petilil in Moon <3 I mean, I used SOS Chaining to get this qt but srsly i love <3

I did also manage to find a Shiny Geodude in Y but it was in a horde battle and Magnitude killed it lmao rip </3

Ngl my favorite Shiny is def Bellossom, like the purple and pink just makes it so beautiful <3

Years
I'd just like to say that shiny Starmie is amazing, that is all. ♥

I definitely love that shiny as well. The fact its core turns blue when shiny makes an already beautiful Pokemon like Starmie even more beautiful.

Ngl my favorite Shiny is def Bellossom, like the purple and pink just makes it so beautiful <3

I bet that you'll be hoping to get your own shiny Oddish one day, so that you can evolve it into your beloved Bellossom. I like how Bellossom's shiny reminds me of that one Sugimori art where its body was dark blue instead of green, and while the shiny isn't exactly blue, the purple does come close.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
Years
I like how Oricorio's shinies are basically inverted, because it does make me view them so differently. Baile is like you said, definitely the best shiny of the bunch but I do love Sensu's shiny as well. The powdery sky blue makes its Ghost typing fit really well.

Speaking of inverted colors on Pokemon, has anyone ever confused female Hippopotas for a shiny? In case if you don't know, the male Hippopotas' coloring is what's been shown in all of its official art while the female is the same colors, but inverted. I remember thinking female Hippopotas was a shiny when I first saw it, but the lack of the sparkle animation when a shiny is encountered made me think something was odd, and as I found out later it was just a gender difference thing.

Wow I'd actually never seen a shiny Sensu Oricorio until now! Its's super cool, too. I think they're gonna be my next two chains.

Years
Wow I'd actually never seen a shiny Sensu Oricorio until now! Its's super cool, too. I think they're gonna be my next two chains.

I guess I motivated you hahahaha

But you do have to admit blue shinies are very beautiful when used on the right Pokemon.

Back