• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Um, wow. Almost forgot about this.

I PMed Kuri-chan, but she hasn't been on since the 8th, so I can't guarantee a battle taking place.

Er, won't there be five trainers left after this round? How are you going to decide matchups with an uneven number? oo
When there are five, I'll do what I was planning on doing if we ever got an odd number: round robin.

So you'd each battle each other, and the one person with the least amount of wins is out. Then the Semi-Finals begin! =D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Well, I'll give it until Saturday for Kuri Chan. If there is no sign by then, you win by default, Asch. Then we'll move on to the round robin.

That is, unless you and Law07 would like to take the battle instead. He seems to be partnerless, and you may be in the same boat.

I'll leave it up to you two to decide. ^_^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
So, are you two taking the battle? If so, I'll get the Semi-Final pairings up once I get your results.

Good Luck

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Meh, I'll just withdraw, and participate in the next tourney. It's not that I don't want to participate, its just that the last month of school is brutal, and my connection is being funky. Besides, I don't want to hold things up any longer. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Sorry, ss5vegeta. You can't be let back in. It's one of the drawbacks of being banned, so just make sure it doesn't happen again. ^_^

That said, since Asch has withdrawn, I'll now post the Semi-Final matches:

Semi-Finals!

aragornbird VS Law07

Paranoia VS Ichida

Only four of you left now. Whoever wins these two battles will be headed to the Final! Get your results posted back here ASAP, so we can continue on.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
If you continue insulting people like that you'll risk being banned again, ss5vegeta.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
It wasant my fault I was banned

The pure irony of this statement is absolutely hilarious, not to mention the way you seem to like making up words like "wasant." Hmm... I should use that non-word for a character name. :P

Woot! Next round!

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Mwahahaha, I am up against Ichida, phew!, I am happy I have a chance of surviving the next round :P

But yeah, at least I ain't against aragornbird, I know he'll win :P

Lol, Your name isn't hard to spell

Back