• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's voice actress: Veronica Taylor vs Sarah Natochenny.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
It's definitely weird how Sarah had been voicing Ash longer than Veronica yet somehow Veronica gets all the credit for being the more well-known VA.
Well again the public presence thing and because Veronica's is the voice that fans from the original series grew up with.

Years
Well again the public presence thing and because Veronica's is the voice that fans from the original series grew up with.

I can definitely understand she was the Ash voice we grew up with, so much to the point fans of her are even trying to get a petition through to have her reprise Ash in the dub of the upcoming Pokemon - I Choose You! movie.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
I hope so too. Nothing against the current cast, but the movie is to celebrate 20 years and it's based on the first episode, so she should be in it along with Rachel voicing Misty.

Years
I know it'd be cool to have the original cast, but knowing me they'll just keep the TPCi cast... aka Sarah Natochenny and all the other forgettable VAs.

Back