• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV The Adventures of Puss In Boots (universal kids)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Has anyone seen this new cartoon yet? Its amazing (i did miss a lot of eps, since i wasn't feeling well a lot of the week, though...).

Puss In Boots, the main character, is such an independant tough guy, yet deep down, and it always ends up showing, he's really just a cat who's a big softy. Its so heart rendering :'3

And the white girl cat seems so innocent and sweet and smart. I love her too.

And the battles are amazing, a classic sword fight style and Puss takes on lots of villains at once and knows how to out smart them if he needs to as well!

And the episodes seem to have nice, deep stories to them, from what i've seen.

Amazing cartoon. I recommend it :3

Puss also strikes me as Lucarioish in this show too lol

I may wanna make some blingees of the characters from this, if they have picts up yet, as i get to know them all better xD I've only managed to see two eps so far, but i really like what i've seen.

And, yes, this cartoon is about the same Puss in Boots from Shreik! xD

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
i sound find this channel first lol, but anything puss in boots is probably bound to be not bad.

Back