• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The BINGO! Challenge - Revived

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Leaf Green Elite Mash-Up: Final Team

Charizard Lv.56
- Rock Slide
- Dragon Claw
- Flamethrower
- Fly

Gyarados Lv.57
- Return
- Thunder
- Hydro Pump
- Water Pulse

Gengar Lv.56
- Giga Drain
- Destiny Bond
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Slowbro Lv.57
- Fire Blast
- Blizzard
- Surf
- Psychic

Hitmonlee Lv.56
- Earthquake
- Hi Jump Kick
- Foresight
- Strength

Aerodactyl Lv.56
- Wing Attack
- Double-Edge
- Steel Wing
- AncientPower

I also need a scramble team for BW.

Years
Username: Nuzlockeguy001
Bingo card:7x3
No Gen 4 and 5
Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Nick: Nuzlockeguy001

Kanto
Unusual Sighting (Rainbow Road if you can't randomize)
Monocolour
Rocket Challenge

Johto
What's Your Sign?
Signature Move
The Champion Challenge

Hoenn
NFE Team
The Culinary Challenge
Stone Alone

Kalos
Trio-Species Challenge
Love at First Sight
The Champion Challenge

Alola
Elite Mash Up
Stone Alone
Duo-Species Challenge

I also need a scramble team for BW.
Here you go:
serperior.gif
vanilluxe.gif
garbodor.gif
haxorus.gif
seismitoad.gif
swoobat.gif

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
So, Sorry for asking for another card, but I found my other games, so yeah.
Name: Nuzlockeguy001
7 times 7

Years
So, Sorry for asking for another card, but I found my other games, so yeah.
Name: Nuzlockeguy001
7 times 7

No problem. I'll add new Challenges to your previous card. Is it okay?

Kanto
Monocolour
Rocket Challenge
The In-Order Challenge
Signature Move
Elite Mash Up
Your (User)Name Challenge

Johto
What's Your Sign?
Signature Move
The Champion Challenge
Rainbow Road
Scramble
Retrograde
Monotype

Hoenn
NFE Team
The Culinary Challenge
Stone Alone
Love at First Sight
Solo Run
Monoletter
Trio-Species Challenge

Sinnoh
Retrograde
Monotype
Unusual Sighting (What's Your Sign?)
Elite Mash Up
Monocolour
Trio-Species Challenge
Pick-A-Route

Unova
Blood Tranfusions
Highest Stat ATK
Signature Move
Monoletter
Rainbow Road
Retrograde
Highest Stat

Kalos
Trio-Species Challenge
Love at First Sight
The Champion Challenge
Gift Challenge
Scramble
Monoletter

Alola
Elite Mash Up
Stone Alone
The Wonder Trade Challenge
Solo Run
What's Your Sign?
Hit the Gym
Pick-A-Route

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
No problem. I'll add new Challenges to your previous card. Is it okay?

Kanto
Monocolour
Rocket Challenge
The In-Order Challenge
Signature Move
Elite Mash Up

Johto
What's Your Sign?
Signature Move
The Champion Challenge
Rainbow Road
Scramble
Retrograde
Monotype

Hoenn
NFE Team
The Culinary Challenge
Stone Alone
Love at First Sight
Solo Run
Monoletter
Trio-Species Challenge

Sinnoh
Retrograde
Monotype
Unusual Sighting (What's Your Sign?)
Elite Mash Up
Monocolour
Trio-Species Challenge
Pick-A-Route

Unova
Blood Tranfusions
Highest Stat ATK
Signature Move
Monoletter
Rainbow Road
Retrograde
Highest Stat

Kalos
Trio-Species Challenge
Love at First Sight
The Champion Challenge
Gift Challenge
Scramble
Monoletter

Alola
Elite Mash Up
Stone Alone
Solo Run
What's Your Sign?
Hit the Gym
Pick-A-Route

Yeah it's okay, Thanks!

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Can I get a re-roll on Z-Moves and Unusual Sighting on Kalos?

The reasoning for the Z-Moves should be obvious and I can't randomize the 3DS games.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
The Culinary Challenge - Pokémon Sun
Part 2

I made a huge progress since last time I played, I'm now at Route 15 after just beating Acerola's trial, and I'm quite enjoying the journey so far!

Anyways, last time I was about to challenge Lana and her trial, and that wasn't a problem at all for Caramelo. She defeated the Totem Wishiwashi in a heartbeat.

After that, I was told to go to a place called Royal Avenue for God knows what and found some pretty familiar masked man there... Crasher Wake! Well, not really... But I wish it was. We battled alongside Hau and Gladion in a weird system I don't really understand until this day.

Well, no more hindering for me. Went straight to the creepy volcano to challenge yet another trial. After watching some interesting dancing moves with Marowaks and a strange man, a Salazzle appeared out of nowhere and we had a battle. I lead with Ava and got ohkoed so I switched to Chef. Fortunately, his ability is Thick Fat, so the battle was smooth from this point onwards.

With another trial cleared, I continued my path to complete the Water/Fire/Grass streak. Beat all the trainers in Route 8 and finally reached Lush Jungle. Mallow forced me to prepare some nasty things and a Pokémon was attracted by its scent. Totem Lurantis was a bit of a pain because of the Synthesis/Sunny Day/Solar Blade combination. I used Leite because of the obvious advantage, but it still gave me a lot of trouble. I went prepared with a stack of super potions though, so after a lot of stalling, I managed to defeat it.

Now it's time to challenge the Kahuna! We rushed through Diglett's Tunnel and reached the next city. Olivia wasn't there, so I went to the ruins where she said she'd be. We had a battle and Chef Brick Break'd her Pokémon to death. Akala's Grand Trial complete! And Ava also evolved into Dugtrio!

I had a tour with Hau in Aether Paradise and battled AmpFibian there. But after that, we got a boat to Ula'ula Island, where the next trials would take place.

We found a pretty interesting garden in Malie City. I trained my pokémon a little bit and headed to Mount Hokulani. Sophocles was the host of the trial in the Observatory, and Totem Vikavolt was my challenge. Chef had already evolved to Snorlax at this point, and a few rock tombs took the beetle out. Yet another trial complete.

The path to the last trial in Ula'ula was big, so several things happened as we progressed in Route 12. Leite and Caramelo evolved to their final forms - Incineroar and Raichu, respectively - and I found the Sun Stone, which I used in Doce. She became a beautiful Whimsicott!

I found TM30 Shadow Ball while going to Acerola's trial, and taught it to Doce. Would help a lot in the next challenge. Took some photos of Gastly/Haunter/Gengar in the scary supermarket and a strange creature named Mimikyu ambushed us. Whimsicott threw loads of Shadow Balls into it, but it still managed to beat her. Chef was the salvation though, with his immunity to ghost-types. A few rock tombs were enough to defeat the thing.

I'll progress more through the game later. But for now, this is all I have to offer.
TEAM

727.gif

Leite | Modest nature | Blaze
Lv. 37 @ Firium Z
- Fire Fang
- Acrobatics
- Leech Life
- Darkest Lariat

alolan_raichu_by_alolan_sprites-dat6yxl.gif

Caramelo | Naive nature | Surge Surfer
Lv. 36 @ Grassium Z
- Discharge
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot
- Grass Knot

547.gif

Doce | Hardy nature | Prankster
Lv. 36 @ Miracle Seed
- Giga Drain
- Fairy Wind
- Growth
- Shadow Ball

51-alola.gif

Ava | Bold nature | Tangling Hair
Lv. 36
- Metal Claw
- Bulldoze
- Rock Tomb
- Sucker Punch

143.gif

Chef | Quirky nature | Thick Fat
Lv. 35 @ Leftovers
- Body Slam
- Rock Tomb
- Work Up
- Brick Break​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 12, 2022
This looks like something I'd like to attempt!
Username: Cadm48
Bingo Type: 5x2(No Kalos or Alola)
If I get anything such as monotype, monoletter, signature move, etc., can it be randomized?
I probably won't update, just post when individual runs are done.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
This looks like something I'd like to attempt!
Username: Cadm48
Bingo Type: 5x2(No Kalos or Alola)
If I get anything such as monotype, monoletter, signature move, etc., can it be randomized?
I probably won't update, just post when individual runs are done.

I made a card for you:

Kanto
Duo-Species Challenge
Signature Move (Your randomized move was Sheer Cold)

Johto
The In-Order Challenge
The Character Challenge

Hoenn
Type Link
Rainbow Road

Sinnoh
Elite Mash Up
Pick-A-Route

Unova
Scramble

Your Scramble team for Unova is:
598.gif
567.gif
497.gif
612.gif
505.gif
560.gif

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 12, 2022
Um, I can't see the images for the scramble team.
Can you just list the team members?

Years
Um, I can't see the images for the scramble team.
Can you just list the team members?
You can see the urls of the images if you quote the post. I think that the site blocks usage of the images outside their domain.

But I already did looked at them, so I can just post your team to save you the trouble:
ferrothorn.gif
archeops.gif
serperior.gif
haxorus.gif
watchog.gif
scrafty.gif

Spoiler:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
The Culinary Challenge - Pokémon Sun
Part 3 - Final

Phew, finished my challenge after months of lingering! It was fun, though. Also this was the first time I used a team of 5 instead of 6 I think. :P

Anyways, I was about to reach Route 15 after Acerola's trial, and my mission then was to rescue a Yungoos from Team Skull (For some reason they stole it), and I did, fair enough.

The Ula'ula Island's Kahuna, Nanu, challenged me to a battle and I won of course. Pretty easy.

Enter Aether Foundation arc

Battles. Plot twists. Betrayals.

Exit Aether Foundation arc

Once we reached Poni Island, Hapu, the Island Kahuna, battled with me. She was pretty tough from what I remember, but I managed to win anyways. The Grand Trial was complete! (Even though I hadn't taken on the island totem yet :P).

Inside the Vast Poni Canyon, Doce finally learned Moonblast! Yay! That was crucial for beating Totem Kommo-O. By far the easiest totem in this playthrough. Took only 2 Moonblasts - and one missclick - to defeat him!

Lillie and I went to the Ultra Space to find Lusamine, which we did and she was going nuts. I defeated her hacked pokémon and everyone went back to Earth.

With the Island Challenge complete, now it's time to actually challenge the league. I travelled to Tapu Village with Nanu and found Gladion on the platform that leaded to the league. We battled. He was really tough, to be honest. I had to use a max revive in his last pokémon, Weavile. Lucario almost swept my whole team. :P

Once I reached the top, Hau also challenged me. He had 4 pokémon only, unlike in USUM, so no problems with that.

The Elite 4 was a piece of cake. I remember having a bit of problem with Kahili, but that was a minor issue.

The Champion, Kukui. We had a pretty solid battle. I lead with Ava and OHKO'ed his Lycanroc with Earthquake, but he was faster than me and threw some Stealth Rocks in my field. He switched to Snorlax and took out my Dugtrio with High Horsepower. I was still able to do some damage on him though. I sent out Chef, my own Snorlax, and used a lot of Brick Breaks. He fainted, and Braviary was now on the field. I used some Body Slams on him but he used Whirlwind, and Leite was sent out. After Braviary fainted from Darkest Lariat, Kukui threw Primarina out. No way I'd let Leite face this thing, so I switched to Doce. Primarina's Z-move managed to take a lot of health from her, and an Aqua Jet in the next turn was able to take her out. I sent out Caramelo, my Raichu, and used my own electric Z-move on Primarina. She survived in yellow health, but I used some Discharges and boom! Defeated. Kukui sent Ninetales. I Discharged it once but it survived with more than half hp - and paralyzed - so I had to use one Nasty Plot to defeat it in the next turn. Magnezone was easy because of the buff, and now I'm Alola's first ever champion! Woo!

Looking forward to start another challenge in my sheet! :D
CHAMPION TEAM

727.gif

Leite | Modest nature | Blaze
Lv. 56 @ Firium Z
- Flare Blitz
- Acrobatics
- Leech Life
- Darkest Lariat

alolan_raichu_by_alolan_sprites-dat6yxl.gif

Caramelo | Naive nature | Surge Surfer
Lv. 57 @ Electrium Z
- Discharge
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot
- Grass Knot

547.gif

Doce | Hardy nature | Prankster
Lv. 57 @ Miracle Seed
- Giga Drain
- Moonblast
- Hurricane
- Shadow Ball

51-alola.gif

Ava | Bold nature | Tangling Hair
Lv. 56 @ Steelium Z
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb
- Sucker Punch

143.gif

Chef | Quirky nature | Thick Fat
Lv. 55 @ Leftovers
- Body Slam
- Heavy Slam
- Crunch
- Brick Break​

Sheet:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
This ought to a be fun, long-term challenge. I'll sign up!
But first, a question: are we allowed to take on multiple challenges in one run?

I'd like mine to be 7x6. I will be playing Black 2, Platinum, Blue, Crystal, Alpha Sapphire, Y, and Moon. None of them will be ROMs, so please no challenges that (essentially) require those.

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
This ought to a be fun, long-term challenge. I'll sign up!
But first, a question: are we allowed to take on multiple challenges in one run?

I'd like mine to be 7x6. I will be playing Black 2, Platinum, Blue, Crystal, Alpha Sapphire, Y, and Moon. None of them will be ROMs, so please no challenges that (essentially) require those.
Here's your card, sly. Hope it's good for you :D

KANTO
Solo Run
Stone Alone
Pick-A-Route
Trio-Species Challenge
What's Your Sign?
The Culinary Challenge

JOHTO
Rainbow Road
NFE Team
The Character Challenge
Solo Run
Rainbow Road
Elite Mash Up

HOENN
Monocolor
Monotype
What's Your Sign?
The In-Order Challenge
NFE Team
Rainbow Road

SINNOH
Hit The Gym
Solo Run
Your Username Challenge
Elite Mash Up
The Champion Challenge
Gift Challenge

UNOVA

Monoletter
Retrograde (Nice for B2W2 c:)
What's Your Sign?
Elite Mash Up
Stone Alone
Scramble

KALOS
Solo Run
Hit The Gym
Rainbow Road
Gift Challenge
Pick-A-Route
Scramble

ALOLA
Pick-A-Route
Love at First Sight
NFE Team
Scramble
Monoletter

Last edited:
Years
Hello, is this still going? Can I get 3 challenges for Kalos, please? :P
I hope it's still going on, because I just beat Ramos in my Flair of Flare Challenge. Should've probably posted updates more regularly.

Anyway, here are your Challenges:
Unusual Sighting (Retrograde if you can't randomize)
The Character Challenge
The Mega Evolution Challenge

Years

Flair of Flare in Pokémon X

ZQFl2eq.png

PART 1

Speaking of updating, I think I should start updating this run. I planned and started it back in August, beat 1st Gym with my starter, caught Scraggy and then stopped playing. Last week, I picked it up again and so far it was pretty great and challenging run.

I had to solo that whole huge part between 1st and 2nd Gym with Scraggy, so he was starting to get a little bit overleveled. It was time to catch next Pokémon - Houndour and Magikarp. Grant was quite easy, but mostly because of Scraggy.

As I was approaching 3rd Gym, both Houndour and Magikarp evolved and to be honest, both were pretty weak. Houndoom had no Fire-Type move and Gyarados just weak Twister, Bite and Tackle. I had no way of efficiently beating Fighting-Types and was afraid of facing Korrina. And I got destroyed by random Hawlucha in Reflection Cave. Twice. Because it had Rock Slide. So I challenged Korrina and was prepared to grind for hours, but then... Her Hawlucha was weaker than that random one and I beat her with Gyarados and his Tackle.

At this point, Houndoom learned Fire Fang, so next Gym was easy. Nothing interesting happened until Clemont. I was prepared for him. And yet, paralyzed Scrafty with 1 HP was all that was left of my team in the end. And finally, after about 4 hours since the last catch I was able to catch another Pokémon - Skorupi.

Team

scrafty.gif

Cyrus, Bold Male Scrafty
lvl 42, Shed Skin
- Hi-Jump Kick
- Brick Break
- Rock Tomb
- Crunch

houndoom.gif

Ghetsis, Rash Male Houndoom
lvl 37, Early Bird
- Howl