• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Helloo, i had a problem im just after finishing the 8th gym and while i was in like a zone of bicycles i rest my pokemon there and then i lost the next figth, now i cant move, my character just wont move, i tried everything, flying another place, restarting the game and i just cant move

I'm not sure where you're stuck exactly :/ Can you post a screenshot?

Just wanted to ask if there's any future plans to add in

Destiny Bond, Shiny Charm, and other Power Items

No issue either way, just wondering

Destiny Bond as a move is obtainable in the game in the current version. Shiny Charm, I'll think about it, perhaps in v0.9. Other Power items, sure, there'll be a shop for that probably.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
Destiny Bond as a move is obtainable in the game in the current version. Shiny Charm, I'll think about it, perhaps in v0.9. Other Power items, sure, there'll be a shop for that probably.

Sorry, I meant the item "Destiny Knot" for breeding purposes

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Any plans to add a Swords dance TM? Also, the trainer tower is rough. Do we get a heal at any point in the tower?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Sorry, I meant the item "Destiny Knot" for breeding purposes

Ah, okay. Yeah, sure, I can add it somewhere.

Any plans to add a Swords dance TM? Also, the trainer tower is rough. Do we get a heal at any point in the tower?

Swords Dance TM can be bought in Sylen City Mall, in the newest update ;)

There's no healing in the tower. Only the strongest can ascend :) Protip: Since you'll probably run out of PP fairly quickly, you should mine for Ethers in the Crystal Alcove. Besides that buy a bunch (99) of potions and revival herbs and you should be good.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Is there ANY way to change the controls?

I checked in the options in game and also the .ini.

Any help would be appreciated.

Would be really bummed if I can't, due to a issue with a Keyboard I cannot use the Right Arrow key = /

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
For some reason whenever I used the bike now I turn invisible. Not sure what triggered it too since it was working before, I was at Mesmer Town when I decided to teleport back to Sylen City then I noticed the bug.

I also have a question regarding breeding, can the father pass his ability to the child or is it only limited to the mother?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Where can I find a dawn stone? im currently at the 3rd gym trying to evolve ralts.

After 4th gym, Sylen City, Willie's house

Is there ANY way to change the controls?

I checked in the options in game and also the .ini.

Any help would be appreciated.

Would be really bummed if I can't, due to a issue with a Keyboard I cannot use the Right Arrow key = /

If you press F1, you'll get a menu where you can change something. You won't be able to make custom bindings but play around and see what you can do.

For some reason whenever I used the bike now I turn invisible. Not sure what triggered it too since it was working before, I was at Mesmer Town when I decided to teleport back to Sylen City then I noticed the bug.

I also have a question regarding breeding, can the father pass his ability to the child or is it only limited to the mother?

If you have Rocket Wings, go back to Mesmer Town, then go back to Sylen City. If you don't have Rocket Wings, go get them in Mesmer Town, they'll be very useful.

Regarding the ability passing, I'm not sure, but breeding should work the same as it was in Gen V (as this is what the engine I'm working with is based on).

how do I evolve phantump

lvl 35

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019
Is there a place to find the amulet coin in this game? The auto-generated wiki has expired, so I can't check that for item locations if it had them.

I like the game so far. The music is very catchy in certain areas. It'd be cool if there was a list of downloadable songs, or at least the ability to listen to them on YT. How many are original, and how many are not? I'm not familiar with every pokemon generation.

Last edited:
Years
Hello. I've just gotten the 6th badge and I wanted to say that I really love your game (the story, the characters, the omuran pokemon, everything pretty much). Can't wait to see how the story will continue on. Just wanted to ask if you have considered making mega evolutions for Wiseraph and Omuran Crobat or other Omuran variants? I've raised my crobat from the very start of my adventure and I'm certain I'll be keeping her to the endgame! Wiseraph, Omuran Usaring and Pelistorm are bomb too! Anyway if it's not possible thats fine. Thanks for making a great game!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 5, 2019
Hello ,i have a question , i gor electabuzz and want to evolve it to electrivire, and i dont know how have thunderstone and electrizer,,, he is lv 32... and this link doesnt work, it says " page expired",,,
http;empyrean.getforge.io

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Is there a place to find the amulet coin in this game? The auto-generated wiki has expired, so I can't check that for item locations if it had them.

I like the game so far. The music is very catchy in certain areas. It'd be cool if there was a list of downloadable songs, or at least the ability to listen to them on YT. How many are original, and how many are not? I'm not familiar with every pokemon generation.

The Amulet Coin is not yet in the game. If you're short on money, try planting Apriplums. There'll also be a mining area later on where you'll be able to get rare stuff.

The songs are all from various other games, whether Pokemon games, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Legaia,... I might make a YT playlist containing all of them.

Hello. I've just gotten the 6th badge and I wanted to say that I really love your game (the story, the characters, the omuran pokemon, everything pretty much). Can't wait to see how the story will continue on. Just wanted to ask if you have considered making mega evolutions for Wiseraph and Omuran Crobat or other Omuran variants? I've raised my crobat from the very start of my adventure and I'm certain I'll be keeping her to the endgame! Wiseraph, Omuran Usaring and Pelistorm are bomb too! Anyway if it's not possible thats fine. Thanks for making a great game!

Hey, glad you enjoyed it! I don't have any plans to make megas of those particular Pokemon. If I do make some megas in the future, the starters that don't have special forms yet will take priority. Pelistorm might receive something special though ;)

I got phantump to lv 35 but he did not evolve plz help

Sorry, I was wrong earlier. It's level 37.

Hello ,i have a question , i gor electabuzz and want to evolve it to electrivire, and i dont know how have thunderstone and electrizer,,, he is lv 32... and this link doesnt work, it says " page expired",,,
http;empyrean.getforge.io

Have your Electabuzz hold Electrizer and level him up during the day. I forgot where I have put one, though, so you'll have to look around. If you don't find anything by the end of this version, I'll make sure to add it in the next one.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 3, 2019
Hello, recently I uninstalled the game after raging when my computer crashed ): , leaving my save file many hours back. Is there any way for me to get my save file back?
EDIT: I was at the part in which you get the hotel keys In Sylene city, with a Greninja, Snorlax, Infernape, Gardevoir and Valkyreon if you need to know that.

Also, Are their HMS in Empyrean, or are their different means of using fly,cut, etc.

Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks.

Last edited:
Years
Hopefully I'm not asking too many questions; Could someone please tell me what type of pokemon Arch Cyborg 00 is weak against? I've been trying to defeat him for so long now; it usually KOs my pokes exept wiseraph. Is it ground that it's weak against?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
Hi, ive been playing your game for a couple of days now, sure i lost to blitz everytime cuz his pokemon were much higher leveled but thats not where im going, i have a problem with the exp share in most game it applies to every pokemon and is a key item but in empyrean it isnt it only applies to one, this really discourages me and makes the game much harder and a bit less fun because its harder to train pokemon UNLESS there are more which is my question are there more exp shares?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
also i found a glitch where if you do the thing that causes them to not throw the ball on the thief that stole the ratatta it crashes the game can you add an autosave or a forcequit that also saves that you can use at any time button :)

Back